Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
You might be able to request to lift smaller items, or just reduce the amount of items you lift by a small amount.
Yeah, I'm fairly new so I'm too scared to ask. But thank you for the suggestion :)

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟954,865.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm sorry you're in pain and you have my prayers. Stop by Walgreens or CVS and pick up a box of Salonpas. They work really quick and can be worn for 8 hours. Keep some on hand at work to ease the discomfort. Be mindful of shooting pain or if you lose your balance suddenly. Go to a doctor immediately. Muscular and nerve pain behave differently. If the pain persists see a doctor. It's better to have documentation if accommodations are required.

If you get an exercise ball (the big one) and sit on it with the ball touching the wall and march in place while sitting you'll strengthen your back. It's a low impact exercise I learned in physical therapy and it works.

I hope you feel better soon. :yellowheart:

~bella

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,763,595.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I prayed for your back pain, that it will subside and go away.
Praying Riley. Try to make an appointment with your doctor. Back pain can be debilitating. Praying for you in the meantime. Keep us updated. :praying:

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟78,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I think it's from lifting at work. I doubt it's anything serious.
Use to be we were constantly told to lift with our legs, not our back. Could be a pulled muscle. Most back pain is from a pinched nerve and the solution is usually exercise and to straighten the back out. I remember in school the teacher would constantly tell us to straighten our back out or we are going to have problems.

Reactions: RileyG
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums