Atheistic Secular Humanism is every bit a Religion, as Christianity .

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheyCallMeDavid

May 13, 2013
Florida
✟4,108.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Any of the definitions?

Well... yes. But in length that would be an explanation to be dealt with in the debate.

Suits me fine... if your are willing, order an arena. ;)

Mark, please set up a Room for this debate to take place and please let us both know when it is ready. Ill make my first entry by 9-20-14 . Thanks, Dave.

Upvote 0

MarkRohfrietsch

Unapologetic Apologist
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2007
✟840,726.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Any of the definitions?

Well... yes. But in length that would be an explanation to be dealt with in the debate.

Suits me fine... if your are willing, order an arena. ;)

Mark, please set up a Room for this debate to take place and please let us both know when it is ready. Ill make my first entry by 9-20-14 . Thanks, Dave.

Depending on time, I will set this up either tonight or tomorrow morning. Thanks.

Mark:)

Upvote 0

MarkRohfrietsch

Unapologetic Apologist
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2007
✟840,726.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Formal Debate - Atheistic Secular Humanism is every bit a Religion, as Christianity .
  1. Titleand topic: Atheistic Secular Humanism is every bit a Religion, as Christianity .
  2. TheyCallMeDavidwill be taking the affirmative position and will post first; Freodin will be taking the negative position.
  3. This debate will consist of 3 alternating rounds (3 posts each, a total of 6 posts)
  4. Maximum lengths of posts will be 5000 words.
  5. Maximum time between posts will be one week from the time a post is approved and made visible.
  6. Outside quotes will be allowed, but will be subject to the 20% rule.
  7. Start date: Not later than Sept. 20, 2014.
  8. The Peanut gallery for all members to discuss this debate can be found here:

Upvote 0

MarkRohfrietsch

Unapologetic Apologist
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2007
✟840,726.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Formal Debate - Atheistic Secular Humanism is every bit a Religion, as Christianity .
  1. Titleand topic:Atheistic Secular Humanism is every bit a Religion, as Christianity .
  2. TheyCallMeDavidwill be taking the affirmative position and will post first; Freodin will be taking the negative position.
  3. This debate will consist of 3 alternating rounds (3 posts each, a total of 6 posts)
  4. Maximum lengths of posts will be 5000 words.
  5. Maximum time between posts will be one week from the time a post is approved and made visible.
  6. Outside quotes will be allowed, but will be subject to the 20% rule.
  7. Start date: Not later than Sept. 20, 2014.
  8. The Peanut gallery for all members to discuss this debate can be found here:

How's this looking?

Upvote 0

TheyCallMeDavid

May 13, 2013
Florida
✟4,108.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How's this looking?

Looks good, and within this debate we will also be taking a look at a secondary issue that Freodin and I agreed on, which is : Is atheistic Secular Humanism one of the most destructive Religions today ? .

Upvote 0

MarkRohfrietsch

Unapologetic Apologist
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2007
✟840,726.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married