The Wild West
✟492,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
So I have to my discredit tended to ignore Facebook as a source of liturgical videos, limiting myself to YouTube, despite it being the only place with the exquisite Lutheran liturgies of St. Peter’s, @MarkRohfrietsch ’s parish. I will be including links to his church in this thread. However after realizing that I needed to look into what else was on Facebook but not YouTube, I discovered that one of my favorite Anglo Catholic churches in London, indeed probably the most Anglo Catholic church in Greater London, and not just the Square Mile of the City of London, was present, St. Magnus the Martyr. This Sunday they did a Solemn Mass largely in Latin using Mozart’s Missa Brevis in D Minor: St Magnus the Martyr, London Bridge - Videos

I will be posting some of my favorite videos from Mark’s church as well as any other gems I find on Facebook that are not presently on YouTube in this thread.

The Liturgist

Traditional Liturgical Christian
Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟492,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Upvote 0

MarkRohfrietsch

Unapologetic Apologist
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2007
✟839,778.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
So I have to my discredit tended to ignore Facebook as a source of liturgical videos, limiting myself to YouTube, despite it being the only place with the exquisite Lutheran liturgies of St. Peter’s, @MarkRohfrietsch ’s parish. I will be including links to his church in this thread. However after realizing that I needed to look into what else was on Facebook but not YouTube, I discovered that one of my favorite Anglo Catholic churches in London, indeed probably the most Anglo Catholic church in Greater London, and not just the Square Mile of the City of London, was present, St. Magnus the Martyr. This Sunday they did a Solemn Mass largely in Latin using Mozart’s Missa Brevis in D Minor: St Magnus the Martyr, London Bridge - Videos

I will be posting some of my favorite videos from Mark’s church as well as any other gems I find on Facebook that are not presently on YouTube in this thread.
Very nice!

• Friendly
Reactions: The Liturgist
Upvote 0