Ask Me Anything

Beauty4Ashes

All that I need, is a song in my heart. . .
Feb 5, 2004
Visit site
✟28,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks, I like to think so also ;)

So. . . what color are those slip-ons?
What size?
Describe the marking on the soles.

Are you possibly just making this stuff up?

How much of what you say on here is true?

If a thief snuck in during the night and stole your shoes what would you do?

Upvote 0

Stepheba

Mar 19, 2006
Albuquerque, NM
✟272.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
sherri said:
If you could go back in time and meet someone from the past - who would it be

Whats your dream holiday

Whats your dream job

What was your first experience of God

Whats your favourite piece of furniture

Whats your favourite reallife story and why
If I could meet anyone I think it would be Simon Peter. I think if anyone understood Jesus, it was probably him. Even though I don't think he knew who Jesus really was until after the resurrection, Peter really understood eventually the real nature of Christ.

Dream Holiday? Can it get much better than Thanksgiving? Food, football and naps without the obligatory gift giving. I guess my dream holiday would be a second Thanksgiving in like May or something.

Dream Job, eh? My dream job would be having no job and all the time in the world to do all sorts of fun hobbies. Lately, I've wanted to do a lot of art with broken and run down instruments...so that is where I would start.

The earliest experience with God that I remember is accepting Jesus as my savior at a Sunday night service when I was six.

My favorite piece of furniture is my new bed. Speaking of which I am gonna go crash soon!

My favorite real life story--that's a tough one. I think my favorite would be the first kiss I had with my first serious girlfriend. We were at her house, she was cleaning her room and we were listening to the radio and talking and whatnot. We weren't dating yet, but we had been hanging out a lot up to this point. But anyway there we were in her room, her cleaning, me hanging out. And I decided it was time to take a risk. So I got up off the bed and walked over to her, looked at her and kissed her. Vertical Horizon's "Everything You Want" was on the radio, and seriously the room spun and everything else disappeared around me for those few moments. It was the quintessential movie effect kiss. She broke up with me for another guy two months later.

Upvote 0

Stepheba

Mar 19, 2006
Albuquerque, NM
✟272.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
NoCompromise said:
Do you prefer pancakes or waffles?
I find that most times waffles and pancakes taste the same. However, I am a texture person and I like crispy crunchy things--so waffles it is. But you better have some strawberries and whip cream and ultra sweet, totally bad for you strawberry syrup to boot.

Upvote 0

Stepheba

Mar 19, 2006
Albuquerque, NM
✟272.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
NoCompromise said:
Who do you love most in this world besides yourself (no criticism intended, cuz we all love 'me' most)?
Well after you, I guess I would have to say...and of course God is tops, but you said in this world...so probably my sister. I'm betting if I had a gf or wife I'd say her, but I don't so I'm going with my sister. We're really close and as much crap as I give her, I do love her. But of course not as much as you...we all love you most.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Stepheba

Mar 19, 2006
Albuquerque, NM
✟272.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Alenci said:
Question: Why is your CF character holding a lit stick of dynamite?
Alenci, a very nice question indeed. I suppose you could say he's holding a stick of dynamite because most people say I'm a blast. My personality is rather dynamic and at times my humor is absolutely explosive. Sometimes I'm short fused and dangerous if mishandled. But for the most part I am rather durable and harmless so long as there isn't a fire lit under me. Plus when I get really excited about stuff, I usually shout, "BOOM, BABY!"

But most of all...dynamite was just cooler than a paintbrush or violin (JK, I like violins).

Upvote 0

Stepheba

Mar 19, 2006
Albuquerque, NM
✟272.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Beauty4Ashes said:
why are your feet so hairy?
I rarely wear shoes. That is except for at work. I cook a lot of hot things like caramel, fudge, candy, etc, that tend to pop and spill and burn a lot. So I wear shoes there. But everywhere else I tend to wear flip-flops, even in the winter. People call me crazy. "Aren't you cold?" they say. "No." Obviously because as a natural coping mechanism to the conditions of which my feet are exposed they have grown a bit furry, not unlike a polar bear.

Upvote 0

Stepheba

Mar 19, 2006
Albuquerque, NM
✟272.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
JPPT1974 said:
What are your favorite hobbies?
Good question. I'll just list them if that is ok:
Guitar (but I'm not very good)
Eating
Bass (but I'm not very good)
Eating
Working out (though I'm not very big)
Eating
Reading (though I never read "high" literature)
Eating
Sleeping (but I toss and turn a lot)
Eating
Making sculptures out of paper clips and staples (but not very good ones)
Eating
Hunting yetis (though I haven't caught one yet)
Eating
Swimming (though I've almost drowned like 97 times)
Eating
Looking at hot chicks (but I don't often talk to them)
Eating

oh yeah...

And Eating

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ChasingADream

Contributor
Sep 7, 2005
Niagara Falls, Ontario
✟22,349.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Have you ever dyed your hair?

Is your toothbrush battery operated?

Have you ever broken any bones?

Have you ever been to Canada, Australia or England?

Are you good at imitating accents?

What kind of car do you drive? What colour is it?

What are your favourite names for boys and girls?

Upvote 0

Stepheba

Mar 19, 2006
Albuquerque, NM
✟272.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
ChasingADream said:
Have you ever dyed your hair?
No. But my sideburns and beard are pretty red and people think I dye them. Really, that's the dumbest thing I have ever heard? Who dyes their sideburns?

ChasingADream said:
Is your toothbrush battery operated?
No. But it does have a rechargeable base. I like it a lot but I was considering buying a new one. This one I want has all the bells and whistles. But is like $100. I have qualms with spending that much on something I am just gonna get all slobbery.

ChasingADream said:
Have you ever broken any bones?
None worth bragging about.

ChasingADream said:
Have you ever been to Canada, Australia or England?
No; in a dream once; yes

ChasingADream said:
Are you good at imitating accents?
Am I ever! (Did you catch that one? Don't worry if you didn't)

ChasingADream said:
What kind of car do you drive? What colour is it?
2002 Saturn SC1, it's red. And color is spelled c-o-l-o-r. Only crazy Brits use "u's" in color. ;)

ChasingADream said:
What are your favourite names for boys and girls?
Well I'm partial to Stephen (but only because its mine). Really I think that names need to fit people individually. Can't say I have fav's.

What about you Chasing? Same questions.

Upvote 0

Stepheba

Mar 19, 2006
Albuquerque, NM
✟272.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
ChasingADream said:
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Approximately 2 cords of wood per hour. It is little known that the woodchuck is a highly industrious creature, pausing their work only to sleep and jam out on their fender stratocasters.

Upvote 0

NoCompromise

Senior Veteran
Oct 25, 2005
Cincinnati, Ohio
Visit site
✟18,500.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well after you, I guess I would have to say...and of course God is tops, but you said in this world...so probably my sister. I'm betting if I had a gf or wife I'd say her, but I don't so I'm going with my sister. We're really close and as much crap as I give her, I do love her. But of course not as much as you...we all love you most.

Of course, I meant by the ' ' around the word me, that we all love ourselves above everyone else...

Have you heard about the Gospel of Judas?

Upvote 0