Niger
✟10,426.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Hi, I'm Pytha and I draw a little. I would like to make some simple Christian cartoons that can be shared easily.

Hit me up if you have any ideas that can pass a message, serve as an encouragement or just poise a question or a joke.

Also check out r/comics to see what a comic strip looks like.

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟913,689.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, I'm Pytha and I draw a little. I would like to make some simple Christian cartoons that can be shared easily.

Hit me up if you have any ideas that can pass a message, serve as an encouragement or just poise a question or a joke.

Also check out r/comics to see what a comic strip looks like.
Welcome to CF! I checked out the comic strips. So far none made me laugh but the art work is great. I think the key to a comic strip is clever writing. I can't imagine Christian content in this format but I did find this one funny. Be blessed!
1696336311760.png

Upvote 0

shadowhunter

+collaboratively study, ~ debate, -fight.
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2008
✟60,940.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's actually funny I agree.
I believe cartoons can be used for God. I don't just know how yet
For ideas you might try children's books. I attempt to teach deep theology with them:

Here a a couple available on Amazon or free at my site:

I'll be doing Ge 1-5, Parables, Miracles.. which all speak of Christ.

Upvote 0

Pythagon

Use Your Time Wisely
Sep 22, 2023
Niger
✟10,426.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
For ideas you might try children's books. I attempt to teach deep theology with them:

Here a a couple available on Amazon or free at my site:

I'll be doing Ge 1-5, Parables, Miracles.. which all speak of Christ.
Wow, A lot of thoughts must have gone into these books. This is something I'd actually like to be part of.

But how do make sure these books reach the children they were meant for? Comics strips can be shared online but the layout of the books suggest they were made for printing.

Upvote 0

shadowhunter

+collaboratively study, ~ debate, -fight.
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2008
✟60,940.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wow, A lot of thoughts must have gone into these books. This is something I'd actually like to be part of.

But how do make sure these books reach the children they were meant for? Comics strips can be shared online but the layout of the books suggest they were made for printing.
I don't worry about marketing at all. You see you can get them for free. Since they are in print, and at Amazon, they will be available for whoever wants them.

Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟207,639.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I'd suggest checking out the YouTube channel C.S. Lewis doodle for inspiration. Also The Bible Project on YouTube.

Another use of comics is retelling Bible stories. Perhaps reviewing Good and Bad: The Bible as Graphic Novel could help.

There's also the personal angle of telling your own story and letting people into your journey of faith in Christ. All of these are viable options.

Upvote 0