the Kingdom of God
✟19,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I turned one of the villager’s houses into a library. I’m planning on moving it next to the museum. The pictures are pretty bad quality because I just took a picture of the switch. Also I used the painting filter which makes it look blurry.

Her library is in the front and behind the bookshelves she has a bedroom.
BF1B170F-3B86-48EF-B1E4-D0C3CAAF8054.jpeg
BEB6AADF-EB20-4395-85DA-196C7A540FAC.jpeg

Last edited:

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
You've got a wolf! Is that Lobo or one of the others? I've always wanted a wolf in my towns, but by the time I have the opportunity, I've already grown attached to the villagers I already have and can't bear to let any of them go!

Upvote 0

Vesper_Jaye✝️

Truth-Seeker
Dec 29, 2021
the Kingdom of God
✟19,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You've got a wolf! Is that Lobo or one of the others? I've always wanted a wolf in my towns, but by the time I have the opportunity, I've already grown attached to the villagers I already have and can't bear to let any of them go!
It’s Skye, one of my favorite villagers. I’m really attached to all my villagers, too.

Reactions: bekkilyn
Upvote 0

angelsaroundme

Mar 4, 2020
Georgia
✟152,206.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
@angelsaroundme i took pictures like I said I would!
I think the quality and filter gives it that movie magic quality of old movies with film grain. It feels like there is story happening that I don't know yet. The candles, books, and carpet go well together. I wish I had that wolf! ^-^

Upvote 0

Vesper_Jaye✝️

Truth-Seeker
Dec 29, 2021
the Kingdom of God
✟19,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think the quality and filter gives it that movie magic quality of old movies with film grain. It feels like there is story happening that I don't know yet. The candles, books, and carpet go well together. I wish I had that wolf! ^-^
THANK YOU SO MUCH! That really inspires me to keep working on my island… even though that means digging up 90 million flowers :D

Upvote 0

angelsaroundme

Mar 4, 2020
Georgia
✟152,206.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
THANK YOU SO MUCH! That really inspires me to keep working on my island… even though that means digging up 90 million flowers :D
Lol maybe just handle small areas at a time so you don't lose your mind digging up all those flowers at once. I do hope you can bring to life your vision, it sounded cool. :)

Upvote 0

Vesper_Jaye✝️

Truth-Seeker
Dec 29, 2021
the Kingdom of God
✟19,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lol maybe just handle small areas at a time so you don't lose your mind digging up all those flowers at once. I do hope you can bring to life your vision, it sounded cool. :)
Good idea and thanks!

Upvote 0