American Kids In Crisis: Daily Caller’s ‘Do No Harm’ To Expose Fallout Of The Transgender Movement

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟341,866.00
Faith
Pentecostal
“If that's the policy where you work, and you refuse to follow it, then you aren't doing the job you're paid to do.

You are still free to believe whatever you want. Where I work, I sometimes say "have a nice day," but really, I don't care if they do or don't. “
A2SG
Nope, pounding nails has nothing to do with me calling a he a she. I can pound nails just fine without that.

It just goes to show again how much power they have when they can demand you call a male a female or your fired. That's real power. Or tell young ladies to keep those mouths shut when a male exposed his genitals or they will have a hard time getting a job.

It's just sick, twisted and totally narcissistic.
You must call me your wife or I'll get you fired.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟317,232.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Or tell young ladies to keep those mouths shut when a male exposed his genitals
This happens where you work? Crivens, that’s awful. Do you belong to a union? I’d be on to them quick smart if I were you.

Listen, we may disagree a lot but this is beyond the pale.

Upvote 0

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟154,431.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship
In 2022, the Daily Caller’s debut documentary, “Damaged,” exposed the gut-wrenching truth about children victimized by the transgender movement. Our latest documentary, “Do No Harm,” premiers Dec. 5 and will uncover what drives the doctors behind this movement to forsake their most important oath. We went undercover to expose the carnage in youth gender clinics before more harm can be done.

The people pushing the transgender craze have powerful institutions standing behind them. The purple-haired kindergarten teacher has a corrupt union dedicated to secretly transitioning children without their parents’ consent. Radical doctors tout their affiliation with Ivy League schools and the American Medical Association to bolster their legitimacy. Therapists have the American Psychological Association and an alphabet soup of credentials to give their soothing snake oil an air of scientific credibility. An army of liberal donors (and taxpayers) funds Planned Parenthood’s vast network of clinics, which push cross-sex hormones on children and rake in billions of dollars every year.

Yet, as “Damaged” showed, just because a treatment sounds gentle does not mean its result will be. “Gender affirming care,” in reality, means giving a child new clothes, new pronouns and even a name at school — all without telling the parents. It means the chemical castration of young boys with powerful drugs once reserved only for the most depraved sex offenders. In the worst instances, it means double mastectomies and grotesque “bottom surgeries,” in which new genitals are painfully grafted from other parts of the body and take years to heal — if they ever do.

Ive no religious pov on this but agree with
opposing the harm and insanity of transgender
for kids

• Winner
Reactions: rjs330
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟184,200.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Nope, pounding nails has nothing to do with me calling a he a she. I can pound nails just fine without that.

It just goes to show again how much power they have when they can demand you call a male a female or your fired. That's real power. Or tell young ladies to keep those mouths shut when a male exposed his genitals or they will have a hard time getting a job.

It's just sick, twisted and totally narcissistic.
You must call me your wife or I'll get you fired.
:doh:

Instead of getting bent out of shape because I just must tell another worker that they are either a he or a she, although I never have a need to call them a he or a she, I just call them their name, like Mike or Francis....

I guess there are quite a few transgendered people in the nail pounding profession.

It is sad and disturbing people today are so thinned skinned to have to be hurt by such trivial matters.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟253,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican

Instead of getting bent out of shape because I just must tell another worker that they are either a he or a she, although I never have a need to call them a he or a she, I just call them their name, like Mike or Francis....

I guess there are quite a few transgendered people in the nail pounding profession.

It is sad and disturbing people today are so thinned skinned to have to be hurt by such trivial matters.
It's not trivial when you're asking your integrity to be questioned. It has nothing with being thinned skinned. It's about honesty.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟260,264.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
It's not trivial when you're asking your integrity to be questioned. It has nothing with being thinned skinned. It's about honesty.
Your integrity is not in question. Why don't we examine a hypothetical...

A new person starts in accounts. Jane. Pleasantly spoken. A little shy. A good worker. Gets on well with everyone.. she's polite to you and you are in return to her.

Then during some office gossip you find out that she is transgender. She used to be Jim.

Everyone in the office knows this. Now you know. Everyone in the office refers to Jane in the third person as 'she'. What do you now do?

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟253,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican

A new person starts in accounts. Jane. Pleasantly spoken. A little shy. A good worker. Gets on well with everyone.. she's polite to you and you are in return to her.

Then during some office gossip you find out that she is transgender. She used to be Jim.

Everyone in the office knows this. Now you know. Everyone in the office refers to Jane in the third person as 'she'. What do you now do?
Keep my integrity and NOT conform to this silliness.

Merry Christmas

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟341,866.00
Faith
Pentecostal

I know why are they so thin skinned that I have to say a man is a woman or face being fired? Why can't we just live a let live? Yeah I'll call em whatever name they want. I have no problem with that. But lying about their sex is something I shouldn't have to do. Also women should not have to be exposed to mans genitalia either or face repercussions. That used to be called indecent exposure.

It's sad to me that people's skin is so thin that they have to tell everyone else to believe in their unreality or be fired, subject to lack or work opportunities and that women have to give up their private spaces. That's a lot of power based upon being thin-skinned.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟341,866.00
Faith
Pentecostal

A name is just a name. I'll use the name as presented. And if I use he/him because Jane is a man I expect that Jane be accepting of that, because Jane is a man and I shouldn't be expected to lie about it. Live and let live.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟260,264.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Keep my integrity and tries to conform to this silliness.

Merry Christmas
So she's happy. Your work colleagues are happy. You haven't compromised your integrity. And there's no negatives to be found. Your personal opinion on whether someone has felt the need to transgender in this situation is irrelevant. You can still hold that opinion. But you've treated a work colleague with respect and daily life goes on.

I knew you'd give that answer because you come across as being the type of person who wouldn't purposely upset someone.

And a merry Xmas to you too (althought it's now Boxing Day down here).

Last edited:
Reactions: public hermit
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟260,264.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
A name is just a name. I'll use the name as presented. And if I use he/him because Jane is a man I expect that Jane be accepting of that, because Jane is a man and I shouldn't be expected to lie about it. Live and let live.
There's the difference between you and others.

And you honestly seem puzzled that a company might have guidlines that it will ask you to follow while working there. And get all uptight if it's made clear to you that if you don't follow those guidelines then your job is in jeopardy. You'd probably be amazed that your work colleagues would be glad to see the back of you.

Most companies these days would have policies that they'd expect you to sign off on before you got through the door. Maybe you in turn could ask if they employ any transgender people so you don't compromise your principles by accidently referring to Jane as 'she'. Then they'd know all they needed to know about the person they wouldn't be hiring.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟253,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
So she's happy. Your work colleagues are happy. You haven't compromised your integrity. And there's no negatives to be found. Your personal opinion on whether someone has felt the need to transgender in this situation is irrelevant. You can still hold that opinion. But you've treated a work colleague with respect and daily life goes on.

I knew you'd give that answer because you come across as being the type of person who wouldn't purposely upset someone.

And a merry Xmas to you too (althought it's now Boxing Day down here).
I wouldn't want to upset anyone, but I wouldn't want them to live a lie, either. A man is NOT a woman.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟253,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Goodness I need a proofreader for my post! LOL I type way too fast.

No, I would NOT conform to the transgender silliness. I have integrity and honesty. I'm not going to lie about my views just for the sake of someone's "feelings."

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟260,264.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Goodness I need a proofreader for my post! LOL I type way too fast.

No, I would NOT conform to the transgender silliness. I have integrity and honesty. I'm not going to lie about my views just for the sake of someone's "feelings."
Your views are your own. You can hold them as you see fit. If you are asked you can answer honestly. But it's quite disappointing that you think that those views allow you to upset someone.

Let's get personal for a moment. My niece, now nephew, has transgendered. It was a traumatic time for a lot of people. But he had support. It was quite a few years back and he's happier than he's ever been. You would have no idea unless you were told. So if you were working with him then you'd refer to him as 'him'. You'd treat him as just one of your colleagues. As do all his colleagues and friends and family. So let's say that you overheard someone talking about the problems he went through.

What do you do now? Start calling him 'her'? Tell him he's living a lie? Upset him? And all his friends? And all his family (including me)? And all his colleagues (he's a teacher by the way)? Do you deny him some basic respect because you are concerned about your 'integrity'?

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟253,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Your views are your own. You can hold them as you see fit. If you are asked you can answer honestly. But it's quite disappointing that you think that those views allow you to upset someone.

Let's get personal for a moment. My niece, now nephew, has transgendered. It was a traumatic time for a lot of people. But he had support. It was quite a few years back and he's happier than he's ever been. You would have no idea unless you were told. So if you were working with him then you'd refer to him as 'him'. You'd treat him as just one of your colleagues. As do all his colleagues and friends and family. So let's say that you overheard someone talking about the problems he went through.

What do you do now? Start calling him 'her'? Tell him he's living a lie? Upset him? And all his friends? And all his family (including me)? And all his colleagues (he's a teacher by the way)? Do you deny him some basic respect because you are concerned about your 'integrity'?
I wouldn't want to upset anyone because I am a kind person. Really. I've had my own struggles and can relate to others, believe it or not. Nor do I want to compromise my own beliefs that you cannot change your gender. I would feel very bad for them and hope for their salvation and well being.

Take care

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟150,360.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat

Some folks just cannot separate truth from themselves (which we sometimes need to do) if we are going to be fully-functional in a work environment. i’m sure that they really mean the tidings the Birthday card for Vicki displays, too.

• Agree
Reactions: Bradskii
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟341,866.00
Faith
Pentecostal
And you honestly seem puzzled that a company might have guidlines that it will ask you to follow while working there. And get all uptight if it's made clear to you that if you don't follow those guidelines then your job is in jeopardy. You'd probably be amazed that your work colleagues would be glad to see the back of you.
I'm not puzzled at all. Companies have all.kinds of policies we have to adhere to. This one though is all about transgender power over companies. The pressure to force everyone to confirm in order to have a job. That totalitarianism. It's easy to see how the mark of the beast comes about. How Hitler gained compliance. Bow to an ideology or lose everything.

My work colleagues would want to see me go either. Many of them feel the same way. This has gone too far. If we forced employees to make the proclamation everyday that they believed in pro-life in order to keep their job, the left would have a total fit over it. Or we got schools to force all the teachers to carry guns in order to keep their job the left would go crazy.

How dare we threaten employees livelihoods like that.

You sure like to bring up your niece a lot for not wanting to talk about her.

Upvote 0