American Kids In Crisis: Daily Caller’s ‘Do No Harm’ To Expose Fallout Of The Transgender Movement

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟341,866.00
Faith
Pentecostal
In other words, they are using their freedom of speech. I've seen lots of people do that, for any number of different reasons.

You've offered no examples other than people exercising their freedom of speech.

Then what else are these people doing?

So, you believe there are roaming bands of trans activists that do this to people who are just quietly minding their own business? Gee....

I know it for what it is: the exercise of free speech.

You can disagree with me all you like. All I'll do is post my responses here. I won't say a word to your employer...even if I knew who that was.

I don't recall anyone ever saying it did.

-- A2SG, if your job is in jeopardy, it isn't because of anything I've done or said....
I bet if I used my free speech to force you to say I'm your wife everyday and treat me as if I was or you'd be fired you might think differently.

We all know that exercising free speech can force others to do something you want. If I used my free speech and was able to get schools to require all the teachers to carry guns to school or be fired then I have a distinct impression there would be a lot of people who would say that was the wrong thing to do. Yes I used my free speech but if I was able to intimidate or bully the schools with my speech and actions into making it a policy an awful lot of people would be very upset over it.

You know I have free speech too. But I would lose my job if I expressed it. Where's your defense of free speech then? Are you trying to say free speech used to force others to do something you want is always good?

And yes you did say it when you equated it to doing your job. As if agreeing with them had something to do with doing the job you are paid to do. If you didn't mean to equate the two then why say it?
The same might be said if you got fired for any other reason, really. Say, being chronically late or missing shifts, or sleeping on the job, or something else that violates company policy. Which may happen anyway if you don't do the job you're being paid to do.
If you didn't mean to equate the two as job performance what was your reasoning for posting this?

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟341,866.00
Faith
Pentecostal
So force involves other people voicing their opinions and disagreeing with you? Are you forcing me right now?
It vcould be if I was using my free speech to force you to agree with me about transgenderism or lose your job. And cause your family to suffer along with you. Maybe making you a pariah in you field so you could never work in it again. That would be force. Dontcha think?

Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟317,232.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
So either start renting box cars or get used to it.
I think this is really important. The world has changed and some folks will either get used to it of become like the Amish and give up on society.

• Agree
Reactions: public hermit
Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟101,631.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I bet if I used my free speech to force you to say I'm your wife everyday and treat me as if I was or you'd be fired you might think differently.
How, exactly, would you use your freedom of speech to do that? I mean, you could say that...but I'd just ignore you. And, I'm sure, my employer would do the same. I know my wife would.

We all know that exercising free speech can force others to do something you want.
Tell that to Donald Trump, he seems to think otherwise. But that's off topic, so let's move on....

If I used my free speech and was able to get schools to require all the teachers to carry guns to school or be fired then I have a distinct impression there would be a lot of people who would say that was the wrong thing to do. Yes I used my free speech but if I was able to intimidate or bully the schools with my speech and actions into making it a policy an awful lot of people would be very upset over it.
If all you did was use your freedom of speech, then the school itself made the decision to change their policy, and any criticism would be on them.

You know I have free speech too. But I would lose my job if I expressed it.
You and I are both doing it now. My job isn't in jeopardy.

Where's your defense of free speech then?
I'd still defend it. I have no idea why your employer would fire you for using it, though, so without knowing the circumstances, there isn't much I could say. Granted, I'm not a labor rights lawyer, so I may not be the best person to speak to about this. I'll bet you could find one on the internet, if you need one.

Are you trying to say free speech used to force others to do something you want is always good?
If I were trying to say that, I'd have done so. Why not read what I actually write, and respond to that, hmmm?

And yes you did say it when you equated it to doing your job. As if agreeing with them had something to do with doing the job you are paid to do. If you didn't mean to equate the two then why say it?
No one, least of all me, ever said you had to always agree with your employer. And you can prove that in your next post when you fail to quote me saying that.

What I did say, on the other hand, is that if you refuse to do the job you're paid to do, your employer would be justified in taking action.

If you didn't mean to equate the two as job performance what was your reasoning for posting this?
Tell you what, quote exactly what words of mine you're objecting to, and I'll explain them. Since I never said agreeing with your employer is a requirement for anything, I can't be sure if you're even responding to anything I actually wrote.

-- A2SG, it sure wasn't in any of the parts you did quote....

Last edited:
Reactions: Larniavc
Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟101,631.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It vcould be if I was using my free speech to force you to agree with me about transgenderism or lose your job.
How, exactly, would you do that?

Boss: Hey, A2, there's this guy on the internet who wants me to fire you unless you agree with him about transgenderism.

Me: Really? Nah, I don't think so.

Boss: Okay then. You're doing a great job, by the way, keep it up.

And cause your family to suffer along with you. Maybe making you a pariah in you field so you could never work in it again. That would be force. Dontcha think?
Depends. If you just said "disagree with me or else," I don't see what I could do about it...or why I'd even care. Or, for that matter, why on earth my employer would care. You and I have been disagreeing for a while now...I don't know about you, but my job remains intact.

-- A2SG, should have imagined my boss giving me a raise in that scenario.....

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟341,866.00
Faith
Pentecostal
How, exactly, would you use your freedom of speech to do that? I mean, you could say that...but I'd just ignore you. And, I'm sure, my employer would do the same. I know my wife would.
What if your employer didn't? You had to do it or get fired. I bet you wouldn't be so nonchalant about my free speech forcing you to speak and behave a certain way or face serious consequences for failing to do so. No
Depends. If you just said "disagree with me or else," I don't see what I could do about it...or why I'd even care. Or, for that matter, why on earth my employer would care. You and I have been disagreeing for a while now...I don't know about you, but my job remains intact.
That's the old it doesn't affect me so I don't care argument. Employers do care, sports organizations care, schools care, businesses care, all these care about the power of the transactivist lobby. No one wants to be labeled as a bigot or a phone of some kind because it damag a your reputation even if you aren't.

Transgender moved from a little used term mostly contained in a small minority mental health structure to a powerful political ideology and a movement that brought about the explosion of gender clinics, billions of dollars in revenue, an explosion of trans identifying children and the drive of significant social change. This change affected the workplace, sports, schools and businesses.

We saw children with autism, other mental health disorders or homosexual proclivity being driven down a path to surgery and medicalization without any requirements for mental health treatment.

We saw women prisoners being sexually assaulted by male prisoners.

We saw people being fired from their jobs.
And that's just the tip of the iceberg. People besides you are being affected everyday.

Women are being affected. Women who worked their whole lives for something only, who were at the top of their game only to have it stolen by man in a swim suit or gym shorts.

Kids being harmed who later discovered they were not trans after all, but it was too late to change back. Children who can never experience an [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] or sexual pleasure or breast feed a baby much less have one.

But it doesn't affect you. What do you care, your job is in tact.

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟101,631.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
What if your employer didn't? You had to do it or get fired.
Why would my employment be based on my views on transgenderism? What kind of a job do you think I have?

I bet you wouldn't be so nonchalant about my free speech forcing you to speak and behave a certain way or face serious consequences for failing to do so. No
You might have a point if my views somehow made me unable to perform my job. They don't.

The examples you cited earlier were of people who refused to do their jobs. Maybe they disagreed with school policy, or felt their religious beliefs were more important than the job they were doing...but, in every case, their views made them unable to perform their job. That's why their jobs were in jeopardy. It wasn't just that they disagreed, it was that they refused to do the job they were paid to do because of that disagreement.

That's the old it doesn't affect me so I don't care argument.
Not really. It's the old "I can agree or disagree with something, and not let that affect my job performance" argument.

Employers do care, sports organizations care, schools care, businesses care, all these care about the power of the transactivist lobby. No one wants to be labeled as a bigot or a phone of some kind because it damag a your reputation even if you aren't.
I somehow suspect this "transactivist lobby" you speak of has a lot less power than you think. At least, the examples you've provided to date don't prove this vast power. They only prove that some people are unable to look past their own prejudices and do the job they're paid to do. Or, maybe, that they should seek other employment.

Transgender moved from a little used term mostly contained in a small minority mental health structure to a powerful political ideology and a movement that brought about the explosion of gender clinics, billions of dollars in revenue, an explosion of trans identifying children and the drive of significant social change. This change affected the workplace, sports, schools and businesses.

We saw children with autism, other mental health disorders or homosexual proclivity being driven down a path to surgery and medicalization without any requirements for mental health treatment.

We saw women prisoners being sexually assaulted by male prisoners.

We saw people being fired from their jobs.
And that's just the tip of the iceberg. People besides you are being affected everyday.

Women are being affected. Women who worked their whole lives for something only, who were at the top of their game only to have it stolen by man in a swim suit or gym shorts.

Kids being harmed who later discovered they were not trans after all, but it was too late to change back. Children who can never experience an [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] or sexual pleasure or breast feed a baby much less have one.

But it doesn't affect you. What do you care, your job is in tact.
Yeah, all these people are affected. All because some trans people got uppity and demanded they be treated with some degree of respect.

Man, it's almost like they think they're people!

Look, all kidding aside, I'll acknowledge there are legitimate points hidden within your screed there. (Well hidden.) But you are exaggerating the situation by suggesting there are roaming bands of trans activists, inflicting harm on anyone and everyone who doesn't meekly fall in line with their every demand. That you so vociferously argue here without consequence kind of proves that you're exaggerating.

And using news stories about some teacher who feels their religious views are somehow being violated by some student's simple request to be called by a different pronoun than their birth certificate would suggest (which school policy supports) doesn't make the case that you're not exaggerating the issue out of proportion.

I can remember when I was a kid, my little brother wanted to be called Chauncy. (Just so you know, that's not his name.) My mother simply called him Chauncy, and so did my other brother and I. I think his teachers did too, as I recall.

He's fine now, by the way. And hasn't asked to be called Chauncy in decades.

-- A2SG, sorry if I don't see the accommodation as such a huge burden as you do....

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟341,866.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Why would my employment be based on my views on transgenderism? What kind of a job do you think I have?
It's not just about you. Quit dodging the question. I'm trying to get you to see what others are dealing with. Now answer the question.
The examples you cited earlier were of people who refused to do their jobs. Maybe they disagreed with school policy, or felt their religious beliefs were more important than the job they were doing...but, in every case, their views made them unable to perform their job. That's why their jobs were in jeopardy. It wasn't just that they disagreed, it was that they refused to do the job they were paid to do because of that disagreement.
No they weren't. If I was hired to pound nails and I've been pounding nails for sometime and someone came along and said I had to refer to them as my wife or I would be fired that has nothing to do with pounding nails. I'm not refusing to pound nails I'm refusing to agree to call someone something they aren't.

Now answer my question, if someone was able to tell you you had to refer to them as your wife and treat them that way or you'd be fired would you accept the same reasoning you are giving to others? Would you then agree that you aren't doing your job? Would you say that your views on not calling them and treating them as your wife were making you unable to do your job?

What if the gun lobby was powerful enough to convince school boards that every teacher had to carry a gun in school. Would you be telling teachers, hey you are refusing to do your job if you don't carry one. I guess you just have to go do something else because if you don't carry a gun you are unable to do your job as a teacher.
Not really. It's the old "I can agree or disagree with something, and not let that affect my job performance" argument.
Exactly. I can disagree with something and not let it affect my job performance. But I'm being told I have to agree or I'm fired. So we are still back to you not caring because it doesn't affect you, meanwhile it is affecting others.
somehow suspect this "transactivist lobby" you speak of has a lot less power than you think. At least, the examples you've provided to date don't prove this vast power. They only prove that some people are unable to look past their own prejudices and do the job they're paid to do. Or, maybe, that they should seek other employment.
You statement is evidence of the power they have. The fact that you are telling people what they have to believe or get another job. What the alternative? Believe one way or get fired. Those are your choices. Believe or quit and if you don't quit your fired.

The examples I've given do infact prove the vast power. How many examples do you need? How many have to be affected before you would agree that they have vast power?
Yeah, all these people are affected. All because some trans people got uppity and demanded they be treated with some degree of respect.

Man, it's almost like they think they're people!
I'm actually surprised at the callousness of your statements. Utterly rejecting how others lives are being harmed and a response as vapid and inapplicable as "respect". Has treating someone with respect somehow turned into you have to agree with them and let them harm you and others? Is that respect now?
And using news stories about some teacher who feels their religious views are somehow being violated by some student's simple request to be called by a different pronoun than their birth certificate would suggest (which school policy supports) doesn't make the case that you're not exaggerating the issue out of proportion.
It's interesting and shows your strong bias that you chose a story regarding a religious teacher. As if somehow religious people's views are inconsequential. It's shows a total dismissal of the point. And you ignored the other people who weren't religious. Went right at the religious person. Maybe you ought to do some introspection on your bias.
And it's not just pronouns we are talking about. Pronouns are just the tip of the iceberg. Women prisoners are not being assaulted by men prisoners just because they wanted she/her pronouns. They wanted to be treated as if they are women.

Women aren't having their privacy stripped away simply because some man wants to be called she/her. It's because they want to be treated as women so they have access to the women's spaces and now women have to undress in front of a man and be exposed to having a man expose his genitals to them.
can remember when I was a kid, my little brother wanted to be called Chauncy. (Just so you know, that's not his name.) My mother simply called him Chauncy, and so did my other brother and I. I think his teachers did too, as I recall.

He's fine now, by the way. And hasn't asked to be called Chauncy in decades.
Another example of the it doesn't affect me syndrome.

I quite frankly don't care what your name is. A name is just name and really says nothing about who or what you are or how you behave. If you as a male have the name Sue I don't really care. I'll call you Sue if you want.
But if your brother wanted to be called Sally would your mother have done that? And if your brother also wanted to be called a girl and she/her would your mother and family done that too? And if Sally wanted puberty blockers then hormones and surgeries would your family have supported all that? Now Sally is your sister. No big deal right?

And later if Sally decided she wanted to go back and be your brother Chauncy again that's no big deal. Let's do it. Except you can't. It's too late. Your brother isn't fine now.

A name. You can bounce back and forth with little to no consequences and be just fine.

Giving a child drugs and surgeries isn't reversible and the kid can't just go back and be fine. Just ask Chloe Cole.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟101,631.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It's not just about you. Quit dodging the question. I'm trying to get you to see what others are dealing with. Now answer the question.
I am not dodging, its just thst I've yet to see anyone's job requiring them to agree with some fictitious roaming band of trans activists.

No they weren't. If I was hired to pound nails and I've been pounding nails for sometime and someone came along and said I had to refer to them as my wife or I would be fired that has nothing to do with pounding nails. I'm not refusing to pound nails I'm refusing to agree to call someone something they aren't.
Then I fail to see how your job is in jeopardy.

Of course, that example doesn't match any of those you posted earlier, so I fail to see the relevance.

Now answer my question, if someone was able to tell you you had to refer to them as your wife and treat them that way or you'd be fired would you accept the same reasoning you are giving to others?
That's an absurd and ridiculous example. If my boss did what you describe, I'd be on the phone to HR faster than you can count to...hold on, I'm already talking to them.

Would you then agree that you aren't doing your job? Would you say that your views on not calling them and treating them as your wife were making you unable to do your job?
In your absurd scenario, I haven't refused to do the job I'm being paid to do.

What if the gun lobby was powerful enough to convince school boards that every teacher had to carry a gun in school. Would you be telling teachers, hey you are refusing to do your job if you don't carry one. I guess you just have to go do something else because if you don't carry a gun you are unable to do your job as a teacher.
If that happened, I suspect the teachers union might have a say in the matter.

Exactly. I can disagree with something and not let it affect my job performance. But I'm being told I have to agree or I'm fired. So we are still back to you not caring because it doesn't affect you, meanwhile it is affecting others.
It isn't that I don't care, it just that I don't see that actually happening. Which makes it a bit difficult to get worked up much over it.

You statement is evidence of the power they have. The fact that you are telling people what they have to believe or get another job. What the alternative? Believe one way or get fired. Those are your choices. Believe or quit and if you don't quit your fired.
I never said anyone had to believe anything.

The examples I've given do infact prove the vast power. How many examples do you need? How many have to be affected before you would agree that they have vast power?
One that showed someone being forced to believe something would be nice. It'd be a first.

I'm actually surprised at the callousness of your statements. Utterly rejecting how others lives are being harmed and a response as vapid and inapplicable as "respect". Has treating someone with respect somehow turned into you have to agree with them and let them harm you and others? Is that respect now?
I just don't see the harm you think you do. I just see you are exaggerating the actual circumstances.

It's interesting and shows your strong bias that you chose a story regarding a religious teacher. As if somehow religious people's views are inconsequential. It's shows a total dismissal of the point. And you ignored the other people who weren't religious. Went right at the religious person. Maybe you ought to do some introspection on your bias.
And it's not just pronouns we are talking about. Pronouns are just the tip of the iceberg. Women prisoners are not being assaulted by men prisoners just because they wanted she/her pronouns. They wanted to be treated as if they are women.

Women aren't having their privacy stripped away simply because some man wants to be called she/her. It's because they want to be treated as women so they have access to the women's spaces and now women have to undress in front of a man and be exposed to having a man expose his genitals to them.

Another example of the it doesn't affect me syndrome.
None of this is about me. I just don't see what you're describing actually happening to anyone.

I quite frankly don't care what your name is. A name is just name and really says nothing about who or what you are or how you behave. If you as a male have the name Sue I don't really care. I'll call you Sue if you want.
But if your brother wanted to be called Sally would your mother have done that? And if your brother also wanted to be called a girl and she/her would your mother and family done that too? And if Sally wanted puberty blockers then hormones and surgeries would your family have supported all that? Now Sally is your sister. No big deal right?

And later if Sally decided she wanted to go back and be your brother Chauncy again that's no big deal. Let's do it. Except you can't. It's too late. Your brother isn't fine now.

A name. You can bounce back and forth with little to no consequences and be just fine.
“What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet”

Giving a child drugs and surgeries isn't reversible and the kid can't just go back and be fine. Just ask Chloe Cole.
What does that have to do with anything I've said?

-- A2SG, you can't just ban stuff because someone somewhere might regret it later.....

• Winner
Reactions: Larniavc
Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟317,232.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Is this another "it hasn't affected me, so therefore it's not an issue for anyone" point?

Maybe it's a "it hasn't affected you right now so it never will" point.
No this is me asking you a question. Would you please answer it? My hypothesis is that nothing like what you have been describing has actually happened.

Help me accept H0.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟253,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Is this another "it hasn't affected me, so therefore it's not an issue for anyone" point?

Maybe it's a "it hasn't affected you right now so it never will" point.
Exactly!

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟341,866.00
Faith
Pentecostal
am not dodging, its just thst I've yet to see anyone's job requiring them to agree with some fictitious roaming band of trans activists.
Yeah you are. I posted links to some. How many do you need.

Cambridge looked into this and found activists are responsible for pressure employers on LGBT issues. Pushing them towards activism.

That's power.

Why Do Corporations Engage in LGBT Rights Activism? LGBT Employee Groups as Internal Pressure Groups | Business and Politics | Cambridge Core

It's pretty obvious you once again are turning a blind eye on purpose.
Then I fail to see how your job is in jeopardy.

Of course, that example doesn't match any of those you posted earlier, so I fail to see the
Of course you don't.
your absurd scenario, I haven't refused to do the job I'm being paid to do.
According to your argument you are if you refuse. You are not doing the job you were paid to do.

1. You are told you must call a he a she or be fired. Your answer was you are fired for not doing the job you were hired for.

2. You must call someone your wife. You are fired for that. You answer I'm am not refusing to do the job I was hired to do.

Of course you won't see the connection. You never do. Or else you are just gas lighting.
just don't see the harm you think you do. I just see you are exaggerating the actual circumstances.
Those that have been affected don't see it that way.
never said anyone had to believe anything.
No you didn't. You just said they had to believe or they would have to quit or be fired.
You don't see any of what I described happening? You ignore instances that are posted and you don't see any of it happening?

Transgender Rikers inmate sentenced to 7 years for raping female prisoner.

Now you know several more.

What does that have to do with anything I've said?
Hmm.. I wonder. Gee it's a conundrum.

I think I'm finished with you again. I do get tired of the gaslighting and ignoring of evidence.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟341,866.00
Faith
Pentecostal
No this is me asking you a question. Would you please answer it? My hypothesis is that nothing like what you have been describing has actually happened.

Help me accept H0.
To be fair you didn't ask me the question. But I'll answer it anyway. We have a DEI team where I work. It's been made clear to us that refusing to say someone's pronouns is harassing and discriminatory. And you are subject to suspension and possible dismissal.

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟101,631.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Yeah you are. I posted links to some. How many do you need.
One example of someone being forced to believe something they don't would be a start. None of your links showed that happening.

To be honest, I've no idea how that would even work, but that's your problem, not mine.

Cambridge looked into this and found activists are responsible for pressure employers on LGBT issues. Pushing them towards activism.

That's power.

Why Do Corporations Engage in LGBT Rights Activism? LGBT Employee Groups as Internal Pressure Groups | Business and Politics | Cambridge Core

It's pretty obvious you once again are turning a blind eye on purpose.
Oh my god, they're demanding rights now?? Wow, its almost like they think they're people!

Of course you don't.

According to your argument you are if you refuse. You are not doing the job you were paid to do.

1. You are told you must call a he a she or be fired. Your answer was you are fired for not doing the job you were hired for.
If that's the policy where you work, and you refuse to follow it, then you aren't doing the job you're paid to do.

You are still free to believe whatever you want. Where I work, I sometimes say "have a nice day," but really, I don't care if they do or don't.

2. You must call someone your wife. You are fired for that. You answer I'm am not refusing to do the job I was hired to do.
That has never happened.

Of course you won't see the connection. You never do. Or else you are just gas lighting.
I see the connection you're trying to make, but I also recognize it as fiction. At best, you're exaggerating...or maybe simply making stuff up.

Those that have been affected don't see it that way.
I wonder how Jane Eyre would see it. Or Hermoine Granger.

No you didn't. You just said they had to believe or they would have to quit or be fired.
Nope, I never said that.

You don't see any of what I described happening? You ignore instances that are posted and you don't see any of it happening?

Transgender Rikers inmate sentenced to 7 years for raping female prisoner.

Now you know several more.
Huh???? Are you kidding???

That doesn't even come close to showing what you're claiming.

Seriously, that's the best you got?????

Hmm.. I wonder. Gee it's a conundrum.

I think I'm finished with you again. I do get tired of the gaslighting and ignoring of evidence.
Your call, dude. If all I had was what you've got, I'd probably turn tail and run too.

-- A2SG, oh well, it was nice while it lasted....

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟317,232.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
To be fair you didn't ask me the question. But I'll answer it anyway. We have a DEI team where I work. It's been made clear to us that refusing to say someone's pronouns is harassing and discriminatory. And you are subject to suspension and possible dismissal.
“If that's the policy where you work, and you refuse to follow it, then you aren't doing the job you're paid to do.

You are still free to believe whatever you want. Where I work, I sometimes say "have a nice day," but really, I don't care if they do or don't. “
A2SG

Upvote 0