Jun 29, 2015
✟169,283.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hmmm, while almost anything is possible, I kind of doubt the three frog demons in Revelation are going to be aliens. Physical manifestations of demons will already be around killing people during the Tribulation. So I don't think people will be too trusting of any supposed alien arrival (Set out to cause some kind of deception). For during the Tribulation, people will have bigger problems to worry about.

As for aliens being demons:

Well, in my walk with God and in studying His Word, I believe all alien encounters are demonic.

In fact, I remember a pastor talking about owls once in the Bible and how they sometimes are represented as demons in the Bible. He mentioned how one certain breed of owl has black almond shaped eyes (Which is the same eyes that the popular grey alien has). I actually didn't think much of it after that point and then one day I seen a movie trailer for a film called the "Fourth Kind." (Based on a true story). In that trailer it showed both aliens and owls with the same type of eyes. So here what a Pastor was warning me about, it was in a movie trailer for all to see. However, most people are obvlious to such things.

I also remember watching a TV special a long time ago about how when people encountered aliens, they smelled brimstone. I also discovered that the same is true for ghost encounters, as well. Brimstone is a smell associated with hell.

But some Christians have a romanticism with science fiction and life on other planets, so it is hard for some of them to accept that we are the only intelligent living life forms in the galaxy.

I also heard of a man who was a UFO investigator and when he became a Christian God had him go back and review his past interviews. He totally missed the parts of many interviews where the people prayed in the name of jesus Christ and the alien devils ran away or vanished etc. He then went to some other famous UFO investigators and mentioned this and they also had many cases similar, but they didn't want to publish them, most likely because they don't believe in jesus or they were afraid of the repercussions of such a claim. And the fact that this would expose such grey big eyed creatures as demonic, devils

Upvote 0

LoveofTruth

Christ builds His church from within us
Jun 29, 2015
✟169,283.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So, this thread is actually a thing.

what do you mean by thing?

I quoted revelation 16 about three frog like creatures going forth unto the kings of the earth and the whole world and gathering them to battle against Christ when he comes. This will happen and the scenario sounds like a alien event or so called.

Upvote 0

LoveofTruth

Jun 29, 2015
✟169,283.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm not sure. Biblically they aren't mentioned. Either as angels Gods or Satans.
But I do surmise that when the rapture takes place. That's what the main scream media will be saying to what happened to millions of people. Oh, it will be nasty at first of course...but as they say, "you tell a lie long enough, and enough times.People will start to believe it."

But as Winkin, said in #5...Won't be here, will be up in Glory, shouting Glory to God forever. Shaking Pauls hands, Huggin Mary and that's after a few hundred years after I get off the ground at my Master's feet. Jesus King of Kings , Lord of Lords. Will praise Him and never tire of it.

The main issue is how do you understand the three frog like creatures that go forth unto the kings of the earth and all the world working miracles in front of them and gather the whole world against Christ when he comes?

it is interesting that more ministers have not touched on this section of scripture.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟111,170.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Rev 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

The dragon = satan who empowers the beast Revelation 12:9

The beast = the antichrist (man of sin) Revelation 13:2-4

The False prophet = the third in the satanic trinity, who causes men to worship the beast Revelation 13:12. Could very well be a major religious leader alive today.

All three have unclean spirits come out of their mouths.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

They are clearly demonic spirits of the type Jesus and the disciples cast out of many.

IMO It is fallen angels that are mistaken for aliens not unclean spirits.

Unclean spirits have no body of their own and seek one to inhabit. Fallen angels are a class of created beings that rebelled with satan, they do not seek to inhabit humans they have no need for that.

Upvote 0

LoveofTruth

Jun 29, 2015
✟169,283.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Rev 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

The dragon = satan who empowers the beast Revelation 12:9

The beast = the antichrist (man of sin) Revelation 13:2-4

The False prophet = the third in the satanic trinity, who causes men to worship the beast Revelation 13:12. Could very well be a major religious leader alive today.

All three have unclean spirits come out of their mouths.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

They are clearly demonic spirits of the type Jesus and the disciples cast out of many.

IMO It is fallen angels that are mistaken for aliens not unclean spirits.

Unclean spirits have no body of their own and seek one to inhabit. Fallen angels are a class of created beings that rebelled with satan, they do not seek to inhabit humans they have no need for that.

To say the spirits are like frogs, and these are devils, may simply mean that these creatures that look like frogs have their spirit which is a devil, or they may manifest as these frog like creatures and yet still be spiritual. We know that angels are spiritual and they can be seen as well, so these frog like creatures are some kind of devils that can GO FORTH unto the kings of the world and do miracles in front of them. We know that devils were seen to come out of men and so they can be seen

also some who claim to have seen these frog like alien creatures say they can vanish through walls and they smell like suffer, so they may indeed be spiritual entities and not flesh as we think

also you said

'Fallen angels are a class of created beings that rebelled with satan, they do not seek to inhabit humans they have no need for that."

but we read in scripture

'
John 13:27
And after the sop Satan entered into him..."

and it is possible these devils could posses some type of bodies as well and work through them.

Im not sure what abominations men are working on in deep underground bases and the genttic abominations but its a possibility, also the serpent in the garden could talk and was a creature so where did its mate go and is there some kind or race underground with these serpents? just some thoughts. it would answer a lot of the so called alien stuff

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟923,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Here is a verse that may answer what some of these so called aliens are. They are in fact devils or at least the spirit in them is a deal.

consider

"13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty." ( revelation 16:13,14)

this is going to happen and these little green men or frog like creatures are going to do some miraculous things in the sight of men and somehow gather the kings and the whole world against Christ when he comes.

This could be how these demons fit into the scene. Also they come out of the mouth of the dragon, beast and false prophet.

This may refer to them being spoken of and justified by these. For example the vatican has been speaking about aliens recently.

Just some considerations.

we also know there are principalities and powers in high places that we wrestle against.

This is an interesting topic -- because several "Bible details" go against popular myth.

1. By definition an alien is any intelligent being not from earth. As we all know.
2. That means Angels are "aliens" according to the Bible. they certainly were not "created in New Jersey". And everyone knows that.
3. In Rev 12 we are told that bad angels as well as the devil - were cast down to earth -- so then we have our own "aliens".
4. According to the Bible - man was created lower than the Angels. That means that these bad Angels are superior to humans - and we also know from the Bible that Angels are not required to be "visible" at all times. They can choose to be invisible.
5. And we also know from the Bible that Angels can fly.
6. And they are long-lived possibly still alive from the creation of the world. They have "seen it all".
7. And the Bible tells us that evil angels excel at deception

So that means we have a far superior race of beings - not from earth - that can be invisible - that are devoted to deception - are among us.

So now - suppose you yourself are a resident of some other planet and you decide to take the wife and kids out for a spin around the Galaxy in your new space-scooter-mobile. "Hey kids lets go visit Earth!" - "because the most powerful evil angel ever created is there with all of his hosts of minions"..... Oh no wait! That is exactly what you do NOT do!

So then as you point out in Rev 16 "unclean spirits like frogs" go out to mislead the nations - the kings of the earth - the governments of man are contacted and led astray in Revelation 16.

And what is the "goal" of that deception? One of the Goals can be seen in Revelation 19 - where all the armies of the earth have assembled to fight Christ's second coming.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟111,170.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
To say the spirits are like frogs, and these are devils, may simply mean that these creatures that look like frogs have their spirit which is a devil, or they may manifest as these frog like creatures and yet still be spiritual. We know that angels are spiritual and they can be seen as well, so these frog like creatures are some kind of devils that can GO FORTH unto the kings of the world and do miracles in front of them. We know that devils were seen to come out of men and so they can be seen

also some who claim to have seen these frog like alien creatures say they can vanish through walls and they smell like suffer, so they may indeed be spiritual entities and not flesh as we think

also you said

'Fallen angels are a class of created beings that rebelled with satan, they do not seek to inhabit humans they have no need for that."

but we read in scripture

'
John 13:27
And after the sop Satan entered into him..."

and it is possible these devils could posses some type of bodies as well and work through them.

Im not sure what abominations men are working on in deep underground bases and the genttic abominations but its a possibility, also the serpent in the garden could talk and was a creature so where did its mate go and is there some kind or race underground with these serpents? just some thoughts. it would answer a lot of the so called alien stuff

John 13:27, great point and it raises some interesting questions. Let’s investigate to seek answers.

Does the phrase “satan entered into him” prove fallen angels are the same type entities as unclean spirits? Does it prove satan possessed Judas in the same way as the devils cast out of the man in Luke 8 & Mark 5 by Jesus and then into the swine?

Let me make my case then you decide.

John 13:2 And supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, to betray him;

This verse speaks of influence not complete possession.

Matt.27:3 Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders,

4 Saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, What is that to us? see thou to that.

5 And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself.

Does this in anyway sound like the case of the man from the Gaderenes?

Judas does not appear to be possessed to the point of losing all control over his body and thoughts.

No evidence Judas had satan cast out of him to allow himself to think more clearly at the end and realize the horrible mistake he had made.

Did satan use Judas for evil? Absolutely!

“Entered” G1525 John 13:27

εἰσέρχομαι eisérchomai, ice-er'-khom-ahee; from G1519 and G2064; to enter (literally or figuratively):—X arise, come (in, into), enter in(-to), go in (through).

Mark 5:1-20

Verse 2 says he had “an unclean spirit”

Verse 8 Jesus addressed “thou unclean spirit”

Verse 9 the unclean spirit answered and said ”we are many”

Verse 12 says “all the devils”

Verse 13 says “the unclean spirits went out”

Verse 15 says “him that was possessed with the devil, and had the legion”

Points to be made:

1. This man had many unclean spirits in him and it appears one was in charge.

2. This man had lost all control over himself and needed to be freed by Jesus.

3. The phrase “the devil” in this case does not refer to satan himself.

4. None of what happened to this man sounds like what happened to Judas.

Matthew 16:23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Jesus said directly to Peter get thee behind me satan, does that mean Peter was possessed by satan or influenced by him? I believe the latter is more plausible.

Since Jesus directly addressed satan should we believe Peter was possessed? I think not, but he was influenced by satan at that moment.

Fallen angels appear to have more power, authority and knowledge than “unclean spirit” “devils” or in our popular term today “demons”.

Revelation 12:7-9 it took the archangel Michael to cast satan and his angels out of heaven.

Daniel 10:12-21 The prince of Persia (fallen angel) withstood the angel sent to answer Daniels prayer and required help from Michael to overcome.

This is but some of the evidence I believe shows fallen angels are not the same entities as unclean spirits.

All believers have authority over (demons) but if you want to tangle with a fallen angel make sure you have heard from the Lord and wait for Michael to show up.

Luke 11:14-26

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoveofTruth

Jun 29, 2015
✟169,283.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
John 13:27, great point and it raises some interesting questions. Let’s investigate to seek answers.

Does the phrase “satan entered into him” prove fallen angels are the same type entities as unclean spirits? Does it prove satan possessed Judas in the same way as the devils cast out of the man in Luke 8 & Mark 5 by Jesus and then into the swine?

Let me make my case then you decide.

John 13:2 And supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, to betray him;

This verse speaks of influence not complete possession.

Matt.27:3 Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders,

4 Saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, What is that to us? see thou to that.

5 And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself.

Does this in anyway sound like the case of the man from the Gaderenes?

Judas does not appear to be possessed to the point of losing all control over his body and thoughts.

No evidence Judas had satan cast out of him to allow himself to think more clearly at the end and realize the horrible mistake he had made.

Did satan use Judas for evil? Absolutely!

“Entered” G1525 John 13:27

εἰσέρχομαι eisérchomai, ice-er'-khom-ahee; from G1519 and G2064; to enter (literally or figuratively):—X arise, come (in, into), enter in(-to), go in (through).

Mark 5:1-20

Verse 2 says he had “an unclean spirit”

Verse 8 Jesus addressed “thou unclean spirit”

Verse 9 the unclean spirit answered and said ”we are many”

Verse 12 says “all the devils”

Verse 13 says “the unclean spirits went out”

Verse 15 says “him that was possessed with the devil, and had the legion”

Points to be made:

1. This man had many unclean spirits in him and it appears one was in charge.

2. This man had lost all control over himself and needed to be freed by Jesus.

3. The phrase “the devil” in this case does not refer to satan himself.

4. None of what happened to this man sounds like what happened to Judas.

Matthew 16:23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Jesus said directly to Peter get thee behind me satan, does that mean Peter was possessed by satan or influenced by him? I believe the latter is more plausible.

Since Jesus directly addressed satan should we believe Peter was possessed? I think not, but he was influenced by satan at that moment.

Fallen angels appear to have more power, authority and knowledge than “unclean spirit” “devils” or in our popular term today “demons”.

Revelation 12:7-9 it took the archangel Michael to cast satan and his angels out of heaven.

Daniel 10:12-21 The prince of Persia (fallen angel) withstood the angel sent to answer Daniels prayer and required help from Michael to overcome.

This is but some of the evidence I believe shows fallen angels are not the same entities as unclean spirits.

All believers have authority over (demons) but if you want to tangle with a fallen angel make sure you have heard from the Lord and wait for Michael to show up.

Luke 11:14-26

still it says Satan entered into him, but i think we don't understand the various details of how angelic beings, which are spiritual can also become physical, or what devils or demons are> and how thousands can be in a person, there are many things we do not understand.

Upvote 0

tatteredsoul

Feb 4, 2016
New York/Int'l
✟14,624.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Here is a verse that may answer what some of these so called aliens are. They are in fact devils or at least the spirit in them is a deal.

consider

"13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty." ( revelation 16:13,14)

this is going to happen and these little green men or frog like creatures are going to do some miraculous things in the sight of men and somehow gather the kings and the whole world against Christ when he comes.

This could be how these demons fit into the scene. Also they come out of the mouth of the dragon, beast and false prophet.

This may refer to them being spoken of and justified by these. For example the vatican has been speaking about aliens recently.

Just some considerations.

we also know there are principalities and powers in high places that we wrestle against.

But, how many Christians NOW actually believe in principalities, demons, powers, or even real angel and human interaction?

That's where the deception begins - if you think the entities warned against are fantastical to begin with.

The spirits leaping out of the mouth is a possession nod. If you have ever had the DISPLEASURE of seeing spirits roam, enter or influence physical matter, this idion would be blindingly clear. It is still clear without experience in demonic or principal entities.

It looks like a frog leaping from one vessel to another when spirits possess and "depossess" objects and entities. Unclean spirits would imply little to absolutely no shining visible light.

It would be like seeing a man throw up seven feet of smoke from his mouth - into a form - and seeing that mass coalesce and move on to something else. This is where some movies and TV shows get it right, by the way.

Upvote 0

food4thought

Loving truth
Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2002
Watervliet, MI
✟384,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes it seems that way, or some frog like type of devils as scripture says. The scripture clearly says that these three frog like creatures will gather the kings of the world and the whole world against Christ and they go forth , working miracles etc. This is a fact, but how we understand it is the issue.

How do you understand it?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

daleksteve

Jun 6, 2015
✟16,732.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Despite how many years it has taken for the church to start to feebly admit we may not be alone in the universe they are still playing the old Aliens are the devil in disguise card. Lacking in any form of intelligence to realise that just maybe, Satan is an evil alien with advanced technology. Any form of Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. We have given it a name, the supernatural.

Demons and wicked spirits ARE not Aliens. Aliens are physical beings who's race started on another worlds many light years from ours.

Upvote 0

daleksteve

Jun 6, 2015
✟16,732.00
Faith
Salvation Army
But, how many Christians NOW actually believe in principalities, demons, powers, or even real angel and human interaction?

Oh i believe in them, but i don't believe they manifest themselves in a physical form and fly around in the universe in spaceships to decieve people on earth.

Aliens are real. they are physical like us and they bound by the same laws of the universe as we are and they also die like humans.

Can you kill a demon or or an angel?

Also why would an evil demon need tecnology to move around from place to place.

Upvote 0

daleksteve

Jun 6, 2015
✟16,732.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Animals are very very physical beings, and they don't actually go anywhere when they die unless God would have them for you to have as a pet in Heaven.

I don't believe that one jot. I think Animals do have a soul. the only difference between us and them despite being m ore intelligent is that we are with sin.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟111,170.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I don't believe that one jot. I think Animals do have a soul. the only difference between us and them despite being m ore intelligent is that we are with sin.
Despite how many years it has taken for the church to start to feebly admit we may not be alone in the universe they are still playing the old Aliens are the devil in disguise card. Lacking in any form of intelligence to realise that just maybe, Satan is an evil alien with advanced technology. Any form of Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. We have given it a name, the supernatural.

Demons and wicked spirits ARE not Aliens. Aliens are physical beings who's race started on another worlds many light years from ours.

Am I to understand you believe God has other earths with a human creation such as ours that may or may not have had a fall such as ours and may or may not have needed a savior as we did? If they did need a redeemer, did Jesus go there and die as well? That theory based on our scripture seems way more far-fetched than to believe fallen created beings (fallen angels) are wreaking havoc and deceiving people on this earth.

If there are all of these other worlds as you claim are we the special ones that will rule over them after the return of Christ to our world. Will the God of the universe ignore all of them while He sets up His throne on this earth? Is there one shred of evidence to back your theory in our scriptures or is it just a theory? A lot to sort out here do you have any scripture you can share?

I agree demons are not aliens, their origin is of this earth, fallen angels can be defined as alien to this earth because they were created in and fell from heaven.

Upvote 0

daleksteve

Jun 6, 2015
✟16,732.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Am I to understand you believe God has other earths with a human creation such as ours that may or may not have had a fall such as ours and may or may not have needed a savior as we did? If they did need a redeemer, did Jesus go there and die as well?

Yes. And some of these creations would have been out travelling among the stars even before God put Adam and eve in the Garden.

Did Jesus come and save them, Did they need saving. Hard to tell but it seems clear to me Satan decided to pick on our planet.

Did Satan visit those worlds and decieve them, he may well have done. Some of these Aliens, especially the grey's are not nice beings, they may well work for Satan.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

daleksteve

Jun 6, 2015
✟16,732.00
Faith
Salvation Army

If there are all of these other worlds as you claim are we the special ones that will rule over them after the return of Christ to our world. Will the God of the universe ignore all of them while He sets up His throne on this earth? Is there one shred of evidence to back your theory in our scriptures or is it just a theory?

Plenty of Evidence in the bible of Alien activity.

If you want some scripture try 1 Corinthians 15:40

John 10;16

Some of the most detailed descriptions of Alien craft and extraterrestrial encounters are documented in many biblical chapters.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟111,170.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

John 10;16

Some of the most detailed descriptions of Alien craft and extraterrestrial encounters are documented in many biblical chapters.

Daleksteve said:

No proof these are aliens from another planet. More likely heavenly host created by God such as angels and cherubim etc.

John 10;16

Now that’s a stretch. No proof here just opinion,which you are entitled to.

If you refer to “chariots of fire” no evidence these come from other planets. If this is not whar you are talking about please point out the scripture.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟111,170.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yes. And some of these creations would have been out travelling among the stars even before God put Adam and eve in the Garden.

Did Jesus come and save them, Did they need saving. Hard to tell but it seems clear to me Satan decided to pick on our planet.

Did Satan visit those worlds and decieve them, he may well have done. Some of these Aliens, especially the grey's are not nice beings, they may well work for Satan.

Daleksteve said:

Based on what?

On what do you base the idea he had a choice of planets to choose from.

Did Satan visit those worlds and decieve them, he may well have done.

We have not established there are other worlds with human like created beings.

Some of these Aliens, especially the grey's are not nice beings, they may well work for Satan.

We can agree on this point, but probably not on where they may have come from.

Upvote 0

daleksteve

Jun 6, 2015
✟16,732.00
Faith
Salvation Army
[QUOTE="Postvieww, post: 70519162,

If you refer to “chariots of fire” no evidence these come from other planets. If this is not whar you are talking about please point out the scripture.[/QUOTE]

Of course they come from other planets otherwise you basically saying heavenly beings aka Angels need to fly from place to place in chariots and machines. i can't accept that. It's a dumb idea.

Upvote 0