Hmm? What? Were you talking to me?
Jun 26, 2008
At my desk
✟8,775.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
(I moved this from the teens ages 15-16 section to here. So ignore the other post titled "Advice?", please)
I like this guy. But you know, I've never really asked anyone out before. I mean at this point we are more like friendly aquontances. But were like on the verge of being friends. Here's my problem, I really, really like him, but he's going to college in the next few months. Any suggestions?

DevoutHeiress

Jan 29, 2004
Texas
Visit site
✟8,123.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hmm, you know that's a toughie there; but, things are possible. Being friends, and developing a strong friendship isn't a bad start, after all. Personally, it's so much easier to start, and grow as friends. Don't be afraid of 'losing' him though, as long as you two have a strong foundation, ya'll won't grow distant. There's plenty of time for a relationship, BUT him starting college in the fall isn't that big of an obstacle (if in the same city). You two will still see each other, just not have classes together. Don't be afraid to tell him how you feel, and ask him what he thinks. It's always easier when you know his opinion also :)

Upvote 0

liesje

Singing in the rain
Aug 30, 2008
✟17,066.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
(I moved this from the teens ages 15-16 section to here. So ignore the other post titled "Advice?", please)
I like this guy. But you know, I've never really asked anyone out before. I mean at this point we are more like friendly aquontances. But were like on the verge of being friends. Here's my problem, I really, really like him, but he's going to college in the next few months. Any suggestions?

oops I just realised I never actually replied to your post:doh:

SO sorry:bow:

Erm...yes...anyways

My advice is take it slow. If you're only friendly acquaintances (sp?) I'd wait until you develop a friendship. If you still feel the same way then, then perhaps consider talking to him about it. I know for me a lot of the times I really really like people are just silly crushes, and they simmer down. I'm not saying that's what it is for you, but it could be. So yeah, take it slow and steady.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.