Dec 30, 2003
Egypt
Visit site
✟324.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
I want to adopt some soldiers esp. Females, but DECENT men are OK too, for nowadays, i prefer email, but maybe we can turn to letters after a while of nice correspondence!

I dont want love, just mere friendship, i would like support the soldiers, and to know about their life, i would like to join the army but i cant for the time being, maybe in the Future!

As I'm a Middle Eastern girl, and live in the Mideast, i know much about this area, its people and how they live. I think that some of you need to know about that, because we live so differently here if compared with your western life, and this may help you in the case you invade another country here in the region! :) Just kidding!

By the way, i'm Egyptian, female, graduated to be an English teacher and took a diploma in Fitness and Nutrition from the USA. I'm interested in languages, bodybuilding, martial arts, penpalling, cultures, nature, animals, cooking, shopping, watching TV esp comic programs like AFV or FAV (Funniest Animal Vidios), and a lot more.

I'm so open minded, a good listener and a friendly chatter!

I can send you cards, coins, banknotes, papyrus paper, ...etc.

If you are interested you can email me at Tolerance1@islamway.net

Best Wishes!
Basma

Status
Not open for further replies.