Reports Manager
Nov 1, 2004
USA
✟82,735.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My nephew used Ritalyn and he lived with me for a while, and I didn't find it overly useful for him. I eventually spoke with him mom and he discontinued its usage. Instead, we got him involved in sports, and it seemed staying active ran off most of his extra energy.

Upvote 0

bluetick76

Jun 11, 2009
Texas
✟15,122.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have a daughter that is 5 and when she started school, she had a very hard time with staying focused in school. We took her to a doc. and he gave her Vyvance. I was worried about side effects, but tried it anyways. She did a complete 180. She was able to focus on learning, by the end of the year she was top in her class and very proud of her accomplishments. I can honestly say it made a world of difference in her life for the better. I don't want to have her on it very long but it did help her pass kindergarten.

Upvote 0

LindyLouWho

A Fallen Lamb Renewed member
Aug 11, 2006
Fayetteville,Arkansas
✟16,774.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
When it was used she did not sleep. Little quirks started as well like clicking her tongue and staring. Pulled off and now uses Concerta. I use Concerta myself. I feel it helps but I could go off of it at any time and be fine.

Upvote 0