MJ Only According to Scripture, What is in the Blood?

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟577,764.44
Faith
Messianic
Does it also have to do with the "life" in the blood? .. as in the vitality of the blood even when poured out .. does have some means of communication with God... as in "cries out". We know the DNA is in the blood. Of all the components within the blood, only the leukocytes, the most important element, is used to estimate the amount of DNA in human blood. The blood of a healthy individual usually contains 425 – 750 leucocyte cells per milliliter of blood. DNA us the very transcript of what makes us unique. It is the conveyor of our particular unique being. Think of DNA as an instructional script, a software program, sitting in the nucleus of the cell.

Just to add another dimension, one which we can not do without, in order for the story to be complete... God is found in the DNA.
Videos
upload_2022-3-30_22-43-38.jpeg

PREVIEW

7:14
Scientists Found Proof of GOD in DNA Code - Evidence of ...
YouTube · Engineering Made Easy
Nov 28, 2019

In this video
What are the 4 letters of the DNA code?

PREVIEW

47:02
Theory of DNA Science - MESSAGE FROM GOD
YouTube · Advexon Science Network
Jun 2, 2014

Just winging it for you all to consider.... what if there is more to this phrase than its symbolic ... maybe some actual facts we have yet to fully understand??

We know that we are just now starting to comprehend that the family history is found in the blood... as these DNA testing ancestry companies are marking... The instructions direct you to spit into a tube and then mail your specimen to the testing facility. In six weeks or so, you receive a report detailing the percentages of the various ethnicities and nationalities revealed therein.

DNA is made up of four chemicals, abbreviated as letters A, T, G, and C. Much like the ones and zeros of a computer program, these letters are arranged in the human cell like this: CGTGTGACTCGCTCCTGAT etc.

There has never existed a computer program that wasn't designed by a code, or a program, or a message given through a language, there is always an intelligent mind behind it. The order in which they are arranged instructs the cell's actions. What is amazing is that within the tiny space in every cell in your body, this code is three billion letters long! Who wrote this script? Who placed this working code, inside the cell? It is humbling for me and awe inspiring to realize that we have caught the first glimpse of our own instruction book, previously known only to God.

4:21
God is Visible in the Molecules of Life - DNA and Proteins
YouTube · David A. Johnson, PhD
Apr 20, 2016

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟577,764.44
Faith
Messianic
Are you following?.... Book of life, is this where our Book of Life is found?

Describing DNA as “a narrative of the journey of our species through time”, “a shop manual”, “a detailed blueprint”, and “a transformative textbook of medicine” etc is also implicating that it is to be read. Calling it a “narrative” or a “textbook” implies that it is written with intention and is meant to be read by humans. Scientists have taken it upon themselves to be more than observers but interpreters of the code. Shouldn't it be believers? Currently in the hands of scientists, they think it is a tool for them to manipulate, creating strange cross breds in labs, creating rDNA vaccinations. rDNA is a little piece of the story and the scientists think they know what it says and what it means... but the body is receiving a different message,... as in the current COVID vaccine, the body forms and throws blood clots and enlarges the heart. COVID-19 Vaccination

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟577,764.44
Faith
Messianic
tileshop.fcgi

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟577,764.44
Faith
Messianic
The neshamah is the part of YHWH within man. Proverbs 20:27 says, “The neshamah of man is the candle of YHWH, searching all the inward parts of the belly."

DNA is made up of four elements... odorless gasses.. nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen... and carbon.. match their atomic mass with Hebrew numeric value and you can find it spells YHWH... and this is where people are coming up with "God is found in the DNA"...

Upvote 0

Yahudim

Y'shua HaMoshiach Messianic
Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
Deep in the Heart of Texas
✟150,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
@visionary

Well done Vis! There is another facet to this story too. It falls into the realm of Einsteinian physics, Quantum Mechanics and Information Theory. I will gather up the references, citations and links for you.

The short version is that the physical universe has 'DNA' after a fashion. Current areas of investigation include information as a state of matter (solid, liquid, gas, plasma and information), that quantum processes (the same that are the foundation for Quantum computers) are informing matter to the point of sentience (self-awareness), and that 'dark matter' and 'dark energy' are the remnants of matter and energy after celestial bodies are consumed by violent physical and atomic processes - and is coded information likened to DNA.

Not sure I stated all of that correctly, but I think I conveyed the gist of it. But right now, this old man needs time with the Lord and sleep.

Upvote 0