New England
✟513,106.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God gives faith to all men. Romans 10 says that God has put the word of faith in every man's heart but that some disobey it.
Good day, Jack Terrence

Paul is clear:

2 Thess 3:2 and that we may be delivered from wicked and evil men. For not all have faith.

Where in Roman 10 did you get such an idea?

in Him,

Bill

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟740,257.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The actual fact is that God predestines people to be saved or remain reprobate depending on their free will choices. It is not that God predestines people's choices. That could happen if God was doing the predestining within the dimensional boundaries of our finite universe. But God exists outside of our 4 dimensional space time reality. This means that God can see the whole panorama of past, present and future choices, and is quite capable of planning a person's future based on his free will choices. This is achieved within God's infinite dimensional reality. He knows beforehand who will embrace Christ and who will reject Him, so, He is able to write the names of those who embrace Christ in the book of life.

This is what enabled God to harden the heart of Pharaoh through his own free will choices. In a sense, Pharaoh hardened his own heart through the choices he made, and God did nothing to alter that. He knew Pharaoh's future, that he will eventually end up drowned in the Red Sea along with his army. Pharaoh could have chosen differently and his future would have been different. There was nothing to stop him choosing one way or the other. But God already knew which way he would choose, so his future was predetermined.
This is an unknown to me. It could be the way God works. Scripture is unclear.

Things that would go against that idea are:

Gen 6:5-7 Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And the LORD was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. So the LORD said, "I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth, both man and beast, creeping thing and birds of the air, for I am sorry that I have made them."

The above suggests that God did not "know" how bad man would become, and He wished He had not created man.

However, a similar idea to yours seems to be supported by the Early Church Father Iranaeus. Who suggests that within a framework of free will God still knows what will happen. See the following passage about Pharaoh.

Chap. XXIX. — Refutation of the Arguments of the Marcionites, Who Attempted to Show That God Was the Author of Sin, Because He Blinded Pharaoh and His Servants.

1. “But,” say they, “God hardened the heart of Pharaoh and of his servants.” (Exo_9:35) Those, then, who allege such difficulties, do not read in the Gospel that passage where the Lord replied to the disciples, when they asked Him, “Why speakest Thou unto them in parables?” — “Because it is given unto you to know the mystery of the kingdom of heaven; but to thorn I speak in parables, that seeing they may not see, and hearing they may not hear, understanding they may not understand; in order that the prophecy of Isaiah regarding them may be fulfil leading, Make the heart of this people gross and make their ears dull, and blind their eyes. But blessed are your eyes, which see the things that ye see; and your ears, which hear what ye do hear. (Mat_13:11-16; Isa_6:10) For one and the same God [that blesses others] inflicts blindness upon those who do not believe, but who set Him at naught; just as the sun, which is a creature of His, [acts with regard] to those who, by reason of any weakness of the eyes cannot behold his light; but to those who believe in Him and follow Him, He grants a fuller and greater illumination of mind. In accordance with this word, therefore, does the apostle say, in the Second the] to the Corinthians: “In whom the this world hath blinded the minds of them that believe not, lest the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ should shine [unto them].” (2Co_4:4) And again, in that to the Romans: “And as they did not think fit to have God in their knowledge, God gave them up to a reprobate mind, to do those things that are not convenient.” (Rom_1:28) Speaking of antichrist, too, he says clearly in the Second to the Thessalonians: “And for this cause God shall send them the working of error, that they should believe a lie; that they all might be judged who believed not the truth, but consented to iniquity.” (2Th_2:11)

2. If, therefore, in the present time also, God, knowing the number of those who will not believe, since He foreknows all things, has given them over to unbelief, and turned away His face from men of this stamp, leaving them in the darkness which they have themselves chosen for themselves, what is there wonderful if He did also at that time give over to their unbelief, Pharaoh, who never would have believed, along with those who were with him? As the Word spake to Moses from the bush: “And I am sure that the king of Egypt will not let you go, unless by a mighty hand.” (Exo_3:19) And for the reason that the Lord spake in parables, and brought blindness upon Israel, that seeing they might not see, since He knew the [spirit of] unbelief in them, for the same reason did He harden Pharaoh’s heart; in order that, while seeing that it was the finger of God which led forth the people, he might not believe, but be precipitated into a sea of unbelief, resting in the notion that the exit of these [Israelites] was accomplished by magical power, and that it was not by the operation of God that the Red Sea afforded a passage to the people, but that this occurred by merely natural causes (sed naturaliter sic se habere).

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟740,257.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
@Jack Terrence

False statement, For Faith is for Gods Elect Titus 1:1

Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

And by it being a fruit of the Spirit Gal 5:22 thats like saying God regenerates or gives all men the Spirit,

And Paul stated not all men have Faith 2 Thess 3:2

2 And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith.

So all men havent been given faith
Jesus gives the light of His word to all people. What they do with it is what counts.

John 1:9 That was the true Light which gives light to every man coming into the world.

You quoted 2 Thess 3:2 that not all men have "faith", faith is not something given to us "so we can believe", it is something given to us so we can "choose" to believe.

Who has saving faith? The one who keeps Jesus's word (which is in part the command to have faith in the cross for forgiveness).

John 14:15-16 "If you love Me, keep My commandments. And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever—

John 14:22-24 Judas (not Iscariot) said to Him, "Lord, how is it that You will manifest Yourself to us, and not to the world?" Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him. He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.

Upvote 0

bbbbbbb

Jun 9, 2015
✟373,890.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Jesus gives the light of His word to all people. What they do with it is what counts.

John 1:9 That was the true Light which gives light to every man coming into the world.

You quoted 2 Thess 3:2 that not all men have "faith", faith is not something given to us "so we can believe", it is something given to us so we can "choose" to believe.

Who has saving faith? The one who keeps Jesus's word (which is in part the command to have faith in the cross for forgiveness).

John 14:15-16 "If you love Me, keep My commandments. And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever—

John 14:22-24 Judas (not Iscariot) said to Him, "Lord, how is it that You will manifest Yourself to us, and not to the world?" Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him. He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.
Can you tell me precisely how God has given "the light of His word" to the vast majority of Chinese people who will never hear the name of Jesus Christ, much less see or read a Bible in their lifetime?

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟740,257.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Can you tell me precisely how God has given "the light of His word" to the vast majority of Chinese people who will never hear the name of Jesus Christ, much less see or read a Bible in their lifetime?
God is a "just" God. How powerful is your God? I have heard stories of people in closed Muslim countries (which are worse than China), where Jesus has visited them in dreams. One man had Jesus turn up in his room. Another had dreams where God sent the entire book of John in dreams. The man wrote it down. When he finally did encounter a Christian missionary he was able to show the book he had recorded.

God talking in dreams:

Mat 1:20 But while he thought about these things, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, "Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take to you Mary your wife, for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit.

God talking to people directly:

Gen 21:17 And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, "What ails you, Hagar? Fear not, for God has heard the voice of the lad where he is.

As for China, the gospel although not encouraged by the government is still flourishing. My wife is Chinese, her family is Christian, attends an underground church. When I was in China, Christians were handing out tracts to people in plain sight. I received one, and later that day when down the town and saw a woman carrying one of the same tracts. The gospel is getting out and about in China.

Even in North Korea Jesus is working. It is known as one of the worst persecutors of Christians. Yet during COVID, people were getting sick, and Christians would pray for the sick, and the sick were healed. The name of Jesus became very famous in those areas.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

bbbbbbb

Jun 9, 2015
✟373,890.00
Faith
Non-Denom
God is a "just" God. How powerful is your God? I have heard stories of people in closed Muslim countries (which are worse than China), where Jesus has visited them in dreams. One man had Jesus turn up in his room. Another had dreams where God sent the entire book of John in dreams. The man wrote it down. When he finally did encounter a Christian missionary he was able to show the book he had recorded.

God talking in dreams:

Mat 1:20 But while he thought about these things, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, "Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take to you Mary your wife, for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit.

God talking to people directly:

Gen 21:17 And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, "What ails you, Hagar? Fear not, for God has heard the voice of the lad where he is.
I have also heard a lot of similar stories. Neither you nor I can verify them, can we? What we can verify, however, is the level of knowledge that people do have. I can assure you that the vast majority of Chinese people know about the great American god, Santa Claus.

Romans 10:14 How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? How will they believe in Him whom they have not heard? And how will they hear without a preacher? 15 How will they preach unless they are sent? Just as it is written, “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news of good things!”

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟740,257.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have also heard a lot of similar stories. Neither you nor I can verify them, can we? What we can verify, however, is the level of knowledge that people do have. I can assure you that the vast majority of Chinese people know about the great American god, Santa Claus.

Romans 10:14 How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? How will they believe in Him whom they have not heard? And how will they hear without a preacher? 15 How will they preach unless they are sent? Just as it is written, “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news of good things!”
Well believe the stories, and so justify the God, who cares for and loves His creation.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟740,257.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

As for Romans, see:

Rom 10:18 But I say, have they not heard? Yes indeed: "THEIR SOUND HAS GONE OUT TO ALL THE EARTH, AND THEIR WORDS TO THE ENDS OF THE WORLD."

God's got this.

Upvote 0

Brightfame52

Dec 14, 2020
Georgia
✟125,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Faith is only given to Gods elect who enter the world.

Upvote 0

bbbbbbb

Jun 9, 2015
✟373,890.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Well believe the stories, and so justify the God, who cares for and loves His creation.
Actually, I prefer to believe the Bible.

Romans 10:14 How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? How will they believe in Him whom they have not heard? And how will they hear without a preacher? 15 How will they preach unless they are sent? Just as it is written, “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news of good things!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟740,257.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Actually, I prefer to believe the Bible.

Romans 10:14 How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? How will they believe in Him whom they have not heard? And how will they hear without a preacher? 15 How will they preach unless they are sent? Just as it is written, “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news of good things!
But you missed reading the following:

Rom 10:18 But I say, have they not heard? Yes indeed: "THEIR SOUND HAS GONE OUT TO ALL THE EARTH, AND THEIR WORDS TO THE ENDS OF THE WORLD."

It says, Have people not heard? Yes, they have heard. The gospel has gone out to the ends of the world. God is not unjust.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟740,257.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Faith is only given to Gods elect who enter the world.
That would mean God has an "unwillingness" to save some. But we see His heart was for all men's salvation. You do realize that if you are not preaching this fact, "a willingness within God's heart to save" you are not preaching God's word but man's opinion, or worse.

Mat 23:37 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing!

God has a continual desire to save people, a longing, yet many are unwilling to respond. See how the Early Church wrote about this scripture. Men who were acquainted with the teachings of the church.

Irenaeus (120-202 AD) in his Against Heresies - Book 4 Ch 35-38 shows clearly that it is man's free will choice to choose or reject God, based upon Mathew 23:37.

Chap. XXXVII. — Men Are Possessed of Free Will, and Endowed with the Faculty of Making a Choice. It Is Not True, Therefore, That Some Are by Nature Good, and Others Bad.

1. This expression [of our Lord], “How often would I have gathered thy children together, and thou wouldest not,” (Mat 23:37) set forth the ancient law of human liberty, because God made man a free [agent] from the beginning, possessing his own power, even as he does his own soul, to obey the behests (ad utendum sententia) of God voluntarily, and not by compulsion of God. For there is no coercion with God, but a good will [towards us] is present with Him continually. And therefore does He give good counsel to all. And in man, as well as in angels, He has placed the power of choice (for angels are rational beings), so that those who had yielded obedience might justly possess what is good, given indeed by God, but preserved by themselves. On the other hand, they who have not obeyed shall, with justice, be not found in possession of the good, and shall receive condign punishment: for God did kindly bestow on them what was good; but they themselves did not diligently keep it, nor deem it something precious, but poured contempt upon His super-eminent goodness. Rejecting therefore the good, and as it were spuing it out, they shall all deservedly incur the just judgment of God, which also the Apostle Paul testifies in his Epistle to the Romans, where he says, “But dost thou despise the riches of His goodness, and patience, and long-suffering, being ignorant that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance? But according to thy hardness and impenitent heart, thou treasurest to thyself wrath against the day of wrath, and the revelation of the righteous judgment of God.” “But glory and honour,” he says, “to every one that doeth good.” (Rom 2:4, Rom 2:5, Rom 2:7) God therefore has given that which is good, as the apostle tells us in this Epistle, and they who work it shall receive glory and honour, because they have done that which is good when they had it in their power not to do it; but those who do it not shall receive the just judgment of God, because they did not work good when they had it in their power so to do.

Upvote 0

bbbbbbb

Jun 9, 2015
✟373,890.00
Faith
Non-Denom
That would mean God has an "unwillingness" to save some. But we see His heart was for all men's salvation. You do realize that if you are not preaching this fact, "a willingness within God's heart to save" you are not preaching God's word but man's opinion, or worse.

Mat 23:37 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing!

God has a continual desire to save people, a longing, yet many are unwilling to respond. See how the Early Church wrote about this scripture. Men who were acquainted with the teachings of the church.

Irenaeus (120-202 AD) in his Against Heresies - Book 4 Ch 35-38 shows clearly that it is man's free will choice to choose or reject God, based upon Mathew 23:37.

Chap. XXXVII. — Men Are Possessed of Free Will, and Endowed with the Faculty of Making a Choice. It Is Not True, Therefore, That Some Are by Nature Good, and Others Bad.

1. This expression [of our Lord], “How often would I have gathered thy children together, and thou wouldest not,” (Mat 23:37) set forth the ancient law of human liberty, because God made man a free [agent] from the beginning, possessing his own power, even as he does his own soul, to obey the behests (ad utendum sententia) of God voluntarily, and not by compulsion of God. For there is no coercion with God, but a good will [towards us] is present with Him continually. And therefore does He give good counsel to all. And in man, as well as in angels, He has placed the power of choice (for angels are rational beings), so that those who had yielded obedience might justly possess what is good, given indeed by God, but preserved by themselves. On the other hand, they who have not obeyed shall, with justice, be not found in possession of the good, and shall receive condign punishment: for God did kindly bestow on them what was good; but they themselves did not diligently keep it, nor deem it something precious, but poured contempt upon His super-eminent goodness. Rejecting therefore the good, and as it were spuing it out, they shall all deservedly incur the just judgment of God, which also the Apostle Paul testifies in his Epistle to the Romans, where he says, “But dost thou despise the riches of His goodness, and patience, and long-suffering, being ignorant that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance? But according to thy hardness and impenitent heart, thou treasurest to thyself wrath against the day of wrath, and the revelation of the righteous judgment of God.” “But glory and honour,” he says, “to every one that doeth good.” (Rom 2:4, Rom 2:5, Rom 2:7) God therefore has given that which is good, as the apostle tells us in this Epistle, and they who work it shall receive glory and honour, because they have done that which is good when they had it in their power not to do it; but those who do it not shall receive the just judgment of God, because they did not work good when they had it in their power so to do.
I agree. God is perfectly just. In Romans 1 the case is clearly put forth as to why God, being just, has condemned the entire world. Romans 3 reiterates the point forcefully that there is none righteous, not even one. Therefore, God is perfectly just to condemn the entire world of humanity even as He destroyed the entire world in the Flood, except for eight people.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟740,257.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I agree. God is perfectly just. In Romans 1 the case is clearly put forth as to why God, being just, has condemned the entire world. Romans 3 reiterates the point forcefully that there is none righteous, not even one. Therefore, God is perfectly just to condemn the entire world of humanity even as He destroyed the entire world in the Flood, except for eight people.
That is not what "just" means. Take the following:

1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

It is saying God is 1) faithful - sticks by us, 2) Just - acts in a way that does not deny man justice.

God's justice is not "condemnation", but a true justice, that gives people the opportunity, again, and again to repent. For He is "slow to anger", and "does not delight in the death of the wicked".

Jesus did not come to declare the world guilty. The world is guilty of sin, but he came not to focus on judgment, but His gift of life.

John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

Because of that mercy, He will supply all that is needed for every man to be saved. Although we know not all men choose it.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟740,257.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Therefore, God is perfectly just to condemn the entire world of humanity even as He destroyed the entire world in the Flood, except for eight people.
I very much doubt, that only 8 people were saved at the time of Noah. 8 people went onto the ark because God wanted a fresh start for the world. But as He always does in every generation, He attempts to save as many as are willing. Just because not everyone went on the ark does not mean all of those souls perished.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

One God and Father of All

Apr 20, 2018
Wilmington, DE
✟18,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I very much doubt, that only 8 people were saved at the time of Noah. 8 people went onto the ark because God wanted a fresh start for the world. But as He always does in every generation, He attempts to save as many as are willing. Just because not everyone went on the ark does not mean all of those souls perished.
I agree. Noah was a preacher of righteousness who preached 120 years while the ark was being built. The N.T. Tells us that Noah preached in the spirit of Christ and that those who were drowned are awaiting judgment.

Upvote 0

Brightfame52

Dec 14, 2020
Georgia
✟125,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Yes there are some God won't save, the non elect the vessels of wrath He is fitting for destruction. He sends them a strong delusion to believe a lie.

Reactions: Rescued One
Upvote 0

bbbbbbb

Jun 9, 2015
✟373,890.00
Faith
Non-Denom
We do not have the slightest evidence that God had any interest in saving anyone from the Flood other than Noah and his immediate family. In the same way, when Abraham dialogued with God concerning the fate of Sodom, it was quite evident that God had no interest in saving anyone in Sodom other than Lot and his immediate family.

Genesis 6:5 Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6 The Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. 7 The Lord said, “I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, from man to animals to creeping things and to birds of the sky; for I am sorry that I have made them.”

God is holy, righteous and just in all His doings. God will save whom He will save.

Reactions: Rescued One
Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟740,257.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes there are some God won't save, the non elect the vessels of wrath He is fitting for destruction. He sends them a strong delusion to believe a lie.
It has nothing to do with God selecting vessels for wrath. Did you not read God's heart in the matter?

No one is elected to destruction.

Eze 33:11 Say to them: 'As I live,' says the Lord GOD, 'I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn, turn from your evil ways! For why should you die, O house of Israel?'

As for the verse you quoted, it is those who delight in sin that end up blind, not a damnable elect.

2Th 2:10-12 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Rom 1:21-22 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools,

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟740,257.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We do not have the slightest evidence that God had any interest in saving anyone from the Flood other than Noah and his immediate family. In the same way, when Abraham dialogued with God concerning the fate of Sodom, it was quite evident that God had no interest in saving anyone in Sodom other than Lot and his immediate family.

Genesis 6:5 Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6 The Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. 7 The Lord said, “I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, from man to animals to creeping things and to birds of the sky; for I am sorry that I have made them.”

God is holy, righteous and just in all His doings. God will save whom He will save.
Sodom was one city in 100,000, possibly millions. God's wrath was not on the whole world. It was a center for sin that drew sinners. Do you not believe that the gospel is good news to all? As the Church Father testified, it is truly good and merciful counsel that God gives:

And therefore does He give good counsel to all. And in man, as well as in angels, He has placed the power of choice (for angels are rational beings), so that those who had yielded obedience might justly possess what is good, given indeed by God, but preserved by themselves. On the other hand, they who have not obeyed shall, with justice, be not found in possession of the good, and shall receive condign punishment: for God did kindly bestow on them what was good; but they themselves did not diligently keep it, nor deem it something precious, but poured contempt upon His super-eminent goodness. Rejecting therefore the good, and as it were spuing it out, they shall all deservedly incur the just judgment of God, which also the Apostle Paul testifies in his Epistle to the Romans, where he says, “But dost thou despise the riches of His goodness, and patience, and long-suffering, being ignorant that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance? But according to thy hardness and impenitent heart, thou treasurest to thyself wrath against the day of wrath, and the revelation of the righteous judgment of God.”

The God you have in mind is a wicked tyrant, nothing less. The real God has a desire to save all.

Upvote 0