Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
On further reflection, I wonder if between the gas station chain and the credit card company, they might not not appreciate that I top off every time my tank drops to 3/4 capacity. I do this because gas has been going up about 5 cents per day. They’d probably much rather see me pay for a full tank (presently around $92.00), which is ridiculous, and getting more so with every day that goes by.
How much are you saving per fill- up? Seems like a pain in the butt to save a few cents.

Upvote 0

Quasiblogo

Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2007
Continental U.S.
✟978,455.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How much are you saving per fill- up? Seems like a pain in the butt to save a few cents.
Ha! One would think. But as a retiree in a small town, with time to spare, I combine it with other chores along the same road. For sure, a trip just for that would just be frustration.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Ha! One would think. But as a retiree in a small town, with time to spare, I combine it with other chores along the same road. For sure, a trip just for that would just be frustration.
And how much are you saving?

Upvote 0

Quasiblogo

Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2007
Continental U.S.
✟978,455.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The "reserve charge at the pump" saga continues. The offending (in my view) credit card company has doubled its temporary charge.
The only thing positive to say about that is they reverse the the charge much more quickly.

Now I'm thinking: why not a loyalty waiver of the charge for responsible cardholders who have been with the company for "x" number of years? Maybe even add a senior citizen factor to that consideration?

Upvote 0