Missouri
✟8,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Divorced
Just signed up here in the after midnight hours of my time zone after learning of this forum via a post in an autism forum.
Looked around the forum a bit and chose this thread here to make first post.

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Just signed up here in the after midnight hours of my time zone after learning of this forum via a post in an autism forum.
Looked around the forum a bit and chose this thread here to make first post.
Welcome to the forums!

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟795,870.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Hi southwestforests, welcome to Golden Eagles; it's nice to see you. I'm an elderly lady living near Manchester in the UK, so greetings from across the Pond. I love the fact that we can communicate from different parts of the world.

I'm sorry that your health is not so good. I hope you enjoy the forum and I love your avatar. :) Your own cat? I love cats and I think there are a few other feline fanatics on here. :D

Reactions: Heavenhome
Upvote 0

Kcir

Apr 26, 2024
Mountain West
✟7,901.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Welcome. I'm a newbie myself, Quick bio: 70 , married 35 years , retired since 03 to take care of wife ( confined to wheel chair/bed). I have cancer which is in stasis 6 years & had polio in 1957. I have wonderful Christian friends & Church that help me get through life via God's blessings. I will be putting my wife in a group home soon as I just can't physically do it anymore, dreading putting my wife there. Do I have issues , no one ever said life was easy .

Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟450,741.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Welcome. I'm a newbie myself, Quick bio: 70 , married 35 years , retired since 03 to take care of wife ( confined to wheel chair/bed). I have cancer which is in stasis 6 years & had polio in 1957. I have wonderful Christian friends & Church that help me get through life via God's blessings. I will be putting my wife in a group home soon as I just can't physically do it anymore, dreading putting my wife there. Do I have issues , no one ever said life was easy .

Welcome to the Golden Eagles forum.

It is truly a blessing how God has provided you with wonderful Christian friends, and with the strength and stamina you have needed to do all you have been doing for your wife all these years. While He is always with us, I think the Lord walks very closely with us when we are caregiving for our loved ones. We need Him to carry us sometimes, and He is always there to do so. He is a Great God.

:praying: for you and your wife.

Upvote 0