ukok

Freaked out, insecure, neurotic and Emotional
Mar 1, 2003
England
Visit site
✟27,206.00
Faith
Catholic
ok, i am totally against the use of descriptive words to indicate a persons sexuality - but, this word has been used to describe those with homosexual tendencies, begins with the letter F and ends in t ( singular) and s(plural).

I have never used that word before, as i despise it, but i can't think of another way of indicating what it is, without doing it this way.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ukok

Freaked out, insecure, neurotic and Emotional
Mar 1, 2003
England
Visit site
✟27,206.00
Faith
Catholic
can't remember much about them - i was forced to eat them as a child - gosh, my family is beginning to sound really wierd isn't it !

All i know is they were disgusting, they smelt awful and i have always felt sick at the mere mention of them - hence i am feeling distinctly queasy now!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Midge

Towel Bearer
Jun 25, 2003
UK
Visit site
✟11,951.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ukok said:
can't remember much about them - i was forced to eat them as a child - gosh, my family is beginning to sound really wierd isn't it !

All i know is they were disgusting, they smelt awful and i have always felt sick at the mere mention of them - hence i am feeling distinctly queasy now!

I bet all the really awful stuff in Brains concoctions have been removed due to EU legislation. :( Now they taste so bland.

If you want the real thing they make them in my local butcher. They are the size of a grapefruit, spicey and only 40p each. hardly a scrap of real meat in them. British grub at it's best.

Thinking of which there are a few words that may need translating:

Bubble and Squeak.
Re-fried brasicas and potato traditionally served on boxing day in my house.

Bangers n' mash
Sausage and mashed potato.

Toad-in-the-hole
Bangers baked in batter. Strictly no amphibians. We are not French.

Spotted Dick (Short for "Richard" if it gets sensored)
A suet based baked pudding with currants.

Welsh rarebit
Cheese on toast. (and to think Pizza is atributed to Italians)

Anymore?

Upvote 0