A History of Jewish Vowel Points

W

wmssid

A History of Hebrew Vowel Signs.

1) Jerome (AD 405) no mention of vowel signs.
2) Babylonian Talmud (AD 600) no mention of vowel signs.
3) Asher the Elder; lived in the second half of the 8th century (750-) with vowels.
4) The oldest Codex (with vowels) is the Cairo Codex of the Prophets (AD 885).
5) Vowel signs were "possibly" 100 years before this date.
6) Earliest scroll fragments with vowel signs in 8th century - Aaron Dotan quoted from Internet.

Christians have always exposed the Jews for changing the name of God (HWHY) to adonai.
HWHY = “He (Y) Is (HWHY).” This is the “Miracle of AD 2006.”
For 1900 years the Christians have been in captivity to the Jews, and their 3 phony names for “Gods” and for “God.”
(#1) The ASV, 1901, exposed the Jews in the Preface, and changed, “the Lord” (KJV) to, “J[e]H[o]V[a]H.”
They were still in captivity to the Jews because these ”fake” vowels were added by the Masoretes from AD 750 to AD 950 (quoting Aaron Dotan, the editor of the Jewish manuscripts).
So then, God wrote from 1634 to about 430 BC, and they vowels were added in AD 750, and following.
After adding hundreds of thousands of “fake vowels”; then the Jews translated letter-to-letter.
But God has taught me to translate word-to-word. HWHY = “He Is.” This related to, “I Am” (HYHA).
God taught Moses His name was, “I Am”; when He was speaking.
Moses taught Israel His name was, “He Is’; when man is speaking.
Being overjoyed with this new discovery, I surfed the web to see if God had taught this to anyone else.
And – I was not disappointed! I found 3 or 4, pages (depending on your evaluation) with this name.
(#2) Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, on the Internet has this, “Jewish Anecdote.”
(#3) David Biven (a Jew) admitted changing the name of God (HWHY) to adonai.
See: JerusalemPerspective web site.
(#4) In my 75 years on earth, I have heard the, “Jewish Anecdote” several times from the pulpit.
The Jews excuse for lying is, “The name of God is too sacred to be pronounced.”
Compare this with Joel 2.32: “And being all of whom he will call in name of He Is (HWHY), he will be saved (in AD 77) for in Mount Zion (Third Heaven) and in [New] Jerusalem (on earth) she (soul of man is frequently feminine) will be deliverance as that saying He Is (HWHY).”
NOTE: Hebrew reads from right to left (HWHY).
(#5) While Christians have been exposing the Jews as liars about the name of God, at the same time, they have been promoting their bastard translation unchanged. [Christians have been too lazy to translate the Old Testament, when it is easier to copy the Jewish translation.]
sidwms@peaknet.net