What's the weather like where you are? (10)

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟81,727.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Our temps are in the upper twenties at night and when the sun rises it sometimes warms up to the forties, once in a while to low fifties. One early morn it was 25 degrees and I thought, "You've got to be kidding!"

Upvote 0

godisagardener

Romans 10:6-9, Ephesians 2:8-10
Jul 7, 2022
Texas
✟64,768.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Our temps are in the upper twenties at night and when the sun rises it sometimes warms up to the forties, once in a while to low fifties. One early morn it was 25 degrees and I thought, "You've got to be kidding!"

We've only had two mornings where it dropped below freezing so far. And neither time did it stay there long enough to actually freeze anything... other than my basil. Our yard is greener now than it was all summer... although it be weeds.

We're at 64 right now with a cold front coming through. It's quite breezy!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

godisagardener

Romans 10:6-9, Ephesians 2:8-10
Jul 7, 2022
Texas
✟64,768.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Snow is in our forecast for Sunday. I think I'll put a wreath on the door.

57°F, breezy, overcast and drizzly.

I've been planning to put the wreath up for a week and keep forgetting. :rolleyes: That's all the decoration we put up. Three houses on our block are quite atmospherically decorated with lit trees, blow-up creatures, fences of lit candy canes and eave lighting. Nary a baby Jesus in the manger. They'll be the only three. The rest of us are more subdued. After all, it's not about Santa...

• Agree
Reactions: rebornfree
Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟81,727.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
57°F, breezy, overcast and drizzly.

I've been planning to put the wreath up for a week and keep forgetting. :rolleyes: That's all the decoration we put up. Three houses on our block are quite atmospherically decorated with lit trees, blow-up creatures, fences of lit candy canes and eave lighting. Nary a baby Jesus in the manger. They'll be the only three. The rest of us are more subdued. After all, it's not about Santa...
I've never decorated for Santa. Now I barely decorate at all. I gave all my outdoor lights to my daughter. I'm too old to mess with them. I have a Christmas doormat. My street is subdued as you say. A lot of Mennonites; I don't know about the others. It's not quite as cold. Lows are in the the thirties instead of the twenties. :)

Upvote 0