Texas
✟64,768.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
A mallard made a nest and laid eggs in my front flowerbed! It's about 20" from my small front porch and maybe equal distance from my house! She must have been desparate to choose that location.

The same thing happened in our front yard last spring! A pair of mallards -- we have some that fly over morning and evening and wander through yards -- were messing around in my iris bed under a tree. After a couple days they disappeared but they left three eggs behind. They didn't make a nest though! We figured there was a problem with the eggs or the area was too close to the road. Or mama duck just had an urge!

Upvote 0

godisagardener

Romans 10:6-9, Ephesians 2:8-10
Jul 7, 2022
Texas
✟64,768.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
She can tell your house is quiet. my mom had a quail with 11 eggs in her front yard.
but what’s on my mind? Fighting the flesh. It’s tempting me to believe it. Talk to these people talk to those people. I know I should go to my neighbors again and strike up a conversation. They need the Lord. I’m the only one who will, for them. That should make it overwhelmingly important. But I feel like I’m just going to be rejected.

i have to do it all in one shot, introduce, start a relationship, preach the gospel. Just invite them to church. Does anybody have a better excuse to go and confront them? They will never want to see me again.

Have you spoken to them about church before? Invited them?

What do you mean by having an excuse to go and confront them? :praying:

Upvote 0