• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

What wine did you enjoy lately?

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PsaltiChrysostom

Mar 20, 2018
Virginia
✟71,686.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Do you know the grape variety?
It's in a box. It's a blend of something that are called grapes. :p

I google the wine and there is nothing about the variety. "A crisp semi-dry Rosé with flavors of red berry and white peach. Pair it with fresh fruit, cheeses and wave watching. Serve chilled."

Just found this: "Sunset blush is a semi-sweet blush wine that's a blend of unspecified grapes. Expect delicate strawberry flavors."

Reactions: Red Gold
Upvote 0

WolfGate

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2004
South Carolina
✟508,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A pumpkin muscadine wine (or that's what they call it). It's only grapes but has some pumpkin pie spices infused in it. A bit early to test this year's vintage, but it has been one of my favorites in years past and I was anxious to see if this year will be good as well. It is.

Reactions: Red Gold
Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟308,567.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
A pumpkin muscadine wine (or that's what they call it). It's only grapes but has some pumpkin pie spices infused in it. A bit early to test this year's vintage, but it has been one of my favorites in years past and I was anxious to see if this year will be good as well. It is.
that sounds delicious! I would love to try it :)

Upvote 0

HisWinterRose

WIFE & MOM
Jul 8, 2004
OHIO
✟72,994.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It's not really a WINE but when we go away for celebrate our anniversary every year we take a long sparkling red grape juice and it's so good too !! here is what the bottle looks like { it's below } and it comes in different flavors but this has to be our favorite out all of them !!

Attachments

• juice.jpg
    juice.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: RileyG
Upvote 0