Servant of Christ
Jul 5, 2002
Northwest Georgia
✟3,402.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
hey, i was just wandering as to what you do most of the time when you go out on dates? or whats your favorite i should ask?

Kristi and I really like going to the park and walking around and talking, then stopping and eating...cuddling on the couch while watching a movie is a favorite too.

and yours is...?

Lizzi4Christ

I'm worth waiting for.
Feb 13, 2002
It doesn't matter... my home is Heaven!
✟8,050.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
I just like being with Nathan. No matter what we do, we seem to have fun.

I know for me I liked it when we just cuddled together and watched movies. Once we went to a movie, then went to Friendly's afterwards and shared a meal. And just taking walks with each other. Hehe, like I said, I like everything.

Upvote 0

Warrior Poet

A Legendary Outlaw
Jun 25, 2003
Sunny SoCal, In a city named after a fruit. Cake.
✟17,965.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Shopping, yes I said it shopping. In the grocery store, she taught me how to check labels, good tip for those living on your own, and going to just store Target, WalMart, Kohls, Kmart, and just playing and messing around with everything in there, i used to hate that stuff but she makes it a lot of fun, we sat in the bean bads and threw one those those plastic bouncy balls back and forth for like an hour, and just talked and joked, but I second what Lizzie said, almost anything we do is fun. And she eats alot, she is a swimmer and waterpolo player so 5 meals, not big, are a must for her, i cant keep up sometimes and she is so little, so we spend a good amount of time eating as well, and the movies we go at least once a week sometimes up to 3 or 4 times.

Warrior Poet

Upvote 0

JahRawks

Jul 1, 2003
Earth
Visit site
✟389.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Yeah honey, I agree, Lizzi and I have fun with whatever we do, I just love being with her, I think I agree with her, going out to eat at a place like Friendly's or going to a movie, or even staying at home and snuggling and watching movies, those are the greatest, but yeah, everything we do together is so much fun, I wish we could do them more often, but, 500 miles seperate us, and with me working, I can't get out there on a regular basis

Upvote 0

urbanfaerie

Veteran
Apr 17, 2003
gargamel's castle
Visit site
✟1,392.00
Faith
Non-Denom
i dont getta go out on dates ...yet.

less u count talking to my boi on the net. ;)

but when i did go see him, i was perfectly content...in his arms. talking.

but when i move out there permanently..that'll work forthe majority of the time, but i;d also like t add in sum adventure. :p

hiking
white water raftin
bungee jumpin
sky diving
hot air ballooning..
etc.

but to get him to wanna do those..whole diff story. muhahaha.

i can't wait to date, and cuddle, and stff on a reg basis. u all r lucky.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums