[Update] - Hello Everyone!!

Rex

Humble Owner
Dec 31, 1969
✟19,931.00
Faith
Methodist
Hello, my name is Rex and I would like to announce that I am the proud new owner of Christian Forums! I live in Florida with my wife and two daughters, we recently moved here and joined a small church (UMC) in the area. I look forward to getting to know our wonderful CF members and staff!

First off, I want to thank Paul for everything he has done at CF over the past six years. He is a great friend and someone who I admire. I've known Paul for some time now, and I also knew Lee and Erwin from the past. I have every intention to keep things running just as they have been, with only small improvements in the tech realm. You will also see posts from a member named Tech Admin who is my right hand man on anything forum tech related.

My Vision for CF

I would like CF to be a place where we as Christians may freely discuss our faith, openly and unreservedly worship our God, and encourage and support one another as brothers and sisters in Christ. I would like our denominational differences to take second place to our devotion and love for Christ. It is my hope that our non-Christian members would strive to interact amicably with believers throughout the forum. I would also hope that Christians on CF would welcome non-Christians with open, loving arms and demonstrate through their speech and attitude the light of Christ. It is my desire that all members, whether Christian or not, find gracious love here at CF.

Charity Contest:

I would also like to mention that I will soon be having a contest that will result in a donation to a charity. I always like finding reasons to help those that need a hand!

This contest will simply be how many users we can get to login on a particular day. And for every member we can get to login I will donate $0.50 .

This is my thank you to all of CF's great members that make this place what it is today!!

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,344,308.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi Rex. Thank you for your warm and friendly introduction, and for sharing about yourself and your family. The contest sounds like a lot of fun. And congrats on the new ownership!

This calls for some balloons!
cancan.gif

4chsmu1.gif

77656584787384888b4ada121fd0dabd.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.