victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A friend sent me a pic of Trump tower with plants or trees growing on the side of it , my question to Americans is , is that true..?
Because she said the plants or trees are 6 by 6 by 6 , so I jumped on line to see for myself and this is one of the pics that I found.
So can anybody confirm this ?

https://live.staticflickr.com/133/416659938_bd7540cdb9_b.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Pioneer3mm

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟105,994.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A friend sent me a pic of Trump tower with plants or trees growing on the side of it , my question to Americans is , is that true..?
Because she said the plants or trees are 6 by 6 by 6 , so I jumped on line to see for myself and this is one of the pics that I found.

This 6x6x6 arrangement of trees could just be a coincidence, but Trump is messing with other dark things. The Bible endorsed by Trump adds the Declaration of Independence and a few other secular documents including the Pledge (which Exodus speaks out against idols).

Deuteronomy 4:2 - Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the Lord your God that I give you.

Proverbs 30:5-6 - Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. Do not add to his words, or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar.

Exodus 20:3-6 - You shall have no other gods before me. You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the LORD your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.

Revelations 22:18-19 - I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This 6x6x6 arrangement of trees could just be a coincidence, but Trump is messing with other dark things. The Bible endorsed by Trump adds the Declaration of Independence and a few other secular documents including the Pledge (which Exodus speaks out against idols).

Deuteronomy 4:2 - Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the Lord your God that I give you.

Proverbs 30:5-6 - Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. Do not add to his words, or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar.

Exodus 20:3-6 - You shall have no other gods before me. You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the LORD your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.

Revelations 22:18-19 - I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.
Your right it could be coincidence , it's just that occultists always seem to display their signs and symbols.
And yes I saw your thread on Trump and the bible , so I must get back there and have a good read.

The world is certainly getting very interesting , wonder what will happen next.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟105,994.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Your right it could be coincidence , it's just that occultists always seem to display their signs and symbols.
And yes I saw your thread on Trump and the bible , so I must get back there and have a good read.

The world is certainly getting very interesting , wonder what will happen next.
I am not sure what will happen next, except there would be more misinformation spewing from both parties, especially with this AI stuff nowadays. That is why I have an AI running privately and locally on my laptop (makes my computer run hot though), and not on some cloud server halfway across the US, as it can not be swayed by politicians.

It does seem Trump has been getting into a lot of weird things lately, ever since January 6th, 2021, I have gone from not liking him, to strongly not liking him.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It does seem Trump has been getting into a lot of weird things lately, ever since January 6th, 2021, I have gone from not liking him, to strongly not liking him.
Try not to be too hard on him , there's so much going on both on the surface and behind the scenes that make it difficult for any of us to know for sure what is true and what is false.

From what i'm hearing it's all going to come out in the wash eventually , so just sit back and watch the show as they say.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟105,994.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Try not to be too hard on him , there's so much going on both on the surface and behind the scenes that make it difficult for any of us to know for sure what is true and what is false.

From what i'm hearing it's all going to come out in the wash eventually , so just sit back and watch the show as they say.
Yeah, we will wait and see. Biden has been doing some strange stuff also. In other words, I wish we had other candidates to choose from, such as Chris Christie (R) or Pete Buttigieg (D).

Upvote 0

contratodo

Apr 26, 2015
✟20,790.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Have you all see the old television series Track Down, and an episode titled the end of the world?

A one Mr Trump comes to town saying how that meteors will hit at midnight and destroy everything.
He convinces the towns folk to buy funny umbrellas from him to ward off the meteors,
and at the end of the episode his con is exposed.

During his initial talk to the townsfolk Trump says "I can build you a wall that nothing will penetrate".

Upvote 0

JSRG

Apr 14, 2019
Midwest
✟162,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Number of the Beast in Revelation is the numerical value of six hundred and sixty-six. This is especially obvious in the Greek, as the way it is written is the Greek numeral for six hundred, the Greek numeral for sixty, and the Greek numeral for six together. Honestly simply writing out the number (six hundred and sixty-six) is the preferable way to translate it because it makes it far more clear it's referring to the actual number, not three 6's. As if to emphasize the point it's the numerical value that's at stake, Revelation explicitly says to calculate (or count, depending on the translation). Whatever the Number of the Beast refers to, you should be looking for the actual number of six hundred and sixty six, not three 6's. This is also why when people try to find some connection with numbers like 66.6 it means nothing, because it's a totally different numerical value altogether.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jared owned the 666 Fifth Avenue building. It was renamed to 660.

~bella
Are we saying that he bought the building when it's address was 666.
Was it Him that changed it 660 or someone else.?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟954,625.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Are we saying that he bought the building when it's address was 666.
Was it Him that changed it 660 or someone else.?

Yes.

660 Fifth Avenue (formerly 666 Fifth Avenue and the Tishman Building) is a 41-story office building on the west side of Fifth Avenue between 52nd and 53rd Streets in the Midtown Manhattan neighborhood of New York City.

It's a 41-story tower in Midtown Manhattan that was supposed to be the crown jewel of the Kushner Companies real estate empire. The Kushners bought in 2007 for $1.8 billion, and at the time it was the most expensive real estate deal in New York City's history.

The purchase was orchestrated by a young Jared Kushner, who had taken over the company in 2005 when he father Charles Kushner, the company's founder, was sentenced to jail in 2005 for tax evasion and witness tampering. Jared Kushner, now a senior adviser to President Trump and the husband of his daughter Ivanka, closed the deal on his 26th birthday in 2007.

In August 2018, Brookfield Properties signed a 99-year lease for the property, with the Kushner family retaining the land. In October 2019, Brookfield announced that a $400 million renovation would commence in late 2020 after the remaining tenants' leases expired. The building would be renamed 660 Fifth Avenue.

~bella

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes.

660 Fifth Avenue (formerly 666 Fifth Avenue and the Tishman Building) is a 41-story office building on the west side of Fifth Avenue between 52nd and 53rd Streets in the Midtown Manhattan neighborhood of New York City.

It's a 41-story tower in Midtown Manhattan that was supposed to be the crown jewel of the Kushner Companies real estate empire. The Kushners bought in 2007 for $1.8 billion, and at the time it was the most expensive real estate deal in New York City's history.

The purchase was orchestrated by a young Jared Kushner, who had taken over the company in 2005 when he father Charles Kushner, the company's founder, was sentenced to jail in 2005 for tax evasion and witness tampering. Jared Kushner, now a senior adviser to President Trump and the husband of his daughter Ivanka, closed the deal on his 26th birthday in 2007.

In August 2018, Brookfield Properties signed a 99-year lease for the property, with the Kushner family retaining the land. In October 2019, Brookfield announced that a $400 million renovation would commence in late 2020 after the remaining tenants' leases expired. The building would be renamed 660 Fifth Avenue.

~bella
This is fantastic i'm getting an education here , thanks Bella....:oldthumbsup:

Last edited:
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

TheCabinetGuy

May 2, 2024
Lewiston
Visit site
✟950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Remember that the number of the beast is six-hundred and sixty-six, not 6x6x6 which is only 216.
And it has to do with the 36 decans of the zodiac. The pagans believe that certain numbers had magical powers. Each decan was assigned a number 1-36. The sum of the numbers 1-36 is 666, also known as the "grand number of the sun." The infamous "mark of the beast" in the book of Revelation is the symbol of the occultic sun.
Even if there was the number 666 at the Trump Tower, it could still mean nothing. Outside the Occult, its just a number...

Upvote 0

contratodo

Apr 26, 2015
✟20,790.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The pagans believe that certain numbers had magical powers. Each decan was assigned a number 1-36. The sum of the numbers 1-36 is 666, also known as the "grand number of the sun." The infamous "mark of the beast" in the book of Revelation is the symbol of the occultic sun

Yes, the sun, and yes Nimrod.
Who defeated Nimrod? And what happened after that battle?
Esau defeated Nimrod, and after the battle was very faint, arriving home he sold his birthright to Jacob.
It is in the book of Jasher.

and Esau took the valuable garments of Nimrod, which Nimrod's father had bequeathed to Nimrod, and with which Nimrod prevailed over the whole land, and he ran and concealed them in his house.
Jasher 27:10
And Esau took those garments and ran into the city on account of Nimrod's men, and he came unto his father's house wearied and exhausted from fight, and he was ready to die through grief when he approached his brother Jacob and sat before him.
And he said unto his brother Jacob, Behold I shall die this day, and wherefore then do I want the birthright? And Jacob acted wisely with Esau in this matter, and Esau sold his birthright to Jacob, for it was so brought about by the Lord.
Jasher 27:11-12

Notice this book does not give us the details we already have.

And I hated Esau and laid his territory waste,
Whereas Edom says, we are impoverished, but let us return and build the desolate places.
Thus says the Lord, they may build, but I will throw down.
Malachi 1:3-4

Because you have had a perpetual hatred,
and have shed the blood of the children of Israel
by the force of the sword in the time of their calamity,
in the time that their iniquity had come to an end (when they realize Jesus)
Therefore, as I live, says the Lord God, I will prepare you unto bloodshed,
and bloodshed shall pursue you, since you have not hated bloodshed,
even bloodshed shall pursue you.
Because you have said, these two nations and these two territories shall be mine,
and we will posses it; even though the Lord was there.
Therefore as I live says the Lord God, I will even do according to thing anger,
and according to thine envy which thou have used out of thy hatred against them;
and I will make myself known among them, when I have judged you.
And you shall know that I am the Lord, and that I have heard all your
blasphemies, which you have spoken against the mountains of Israel,
saying, they are laid desolate, they are given us to consume.

Ezekiel 35:5-6 Ezekiel 35:10-12

You should not have stood in the crossroads
Obadiah 1:14
The day of the Lord is near
Obadiah 1:15

You have born the tabernacle of your Moloch.. your images, the star of your god, which you made for yourselves.
Amos 5:26

And yes an electronic tattoo,
shaped like a star, a star with six points, representing the number six hundred and sixty six.

One day literally scanning will happen on the hand or forehead, there can be no doubt.
Many will be fooled into thinking they are being sealed with the seal of God in their foreheads.
But not those paying close attention and heeding the warnings.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

imsaneru

Jun 18, 2017
Metropolis
✟46,105.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
243399418_7d00695b7e_n.jpg

He's probably got Democrat gardeners .....wonder if he knows....:doh:

Upvote 0

TheCabinetGuy

May 2, 2024
Lewiston
Visit site
✟950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Yes, the sun, and yes Nimrod.
Who defeated Nimrod? And what happened after that battle?
Esau defeated Nimrod, and after the battle was very faint, arriving home he sold his birthright to Jacob.
It is in the book of Jasher.

and Esau took the valuable garments of Nimrod, which Nimrod's father had bequeathed to Nimrod, and with which Nimrod prevailed over the whole land, and he ran and concealed them in his house.
Jasher 27:10
And Esau took those garments and ran into the city on account of Nimrod's men, and he came unto his father's house wearied and exhausted from fight, and he was ready to die through grief when he approached his brother Jacob and sat before him.
And he said unto his brother Jacob, Behold I shall die this day, and wherefore then do I want the birthright? And Jacob acted wisely with Esau in this matter, and Esau sold his birthright to Jacob, for it was so brought about by the Lord.
Jasher 27:11-12

Notice this book does not give us the details we already have.

And I hated Esau and laid his territory waste,
Whereas Edom says, we are impoverished, but let us return and build the desolate places.
Thus says the Lord, they may build, but I will throw down.
Malachi 1:3-4

Because you have had a perpetual hatred,
and have shed the blood of the children of Israel
by the force of the sword in the time of their calamity,
in the time that their iniquity had come to an end (when they realize Jesus)
Therefore, as I live, says the Lord God, I will prepare you unto bloodshed,
and bloodshed shall pursue you, since you have not hated bloodshed,
even bloodshed shall pursue you.
Because you have said, these two nations and these two territories shall be mine,
and we will posses it; even though the Lord was there.
Therefore as I live says the Lord God, I will even do according to thing anger,
and according to thine envy which thou have used out of thy hatred against them;
and I will make myself known among them, when I have judged you.
And you shall know that I am the Lord, and that I have heard all your
blasphemies, which you have spoken against the mountains of Israel,
saying, they are laid desolate, they are given us to consume.

Ezekiel 35:5-6 Ezekiel 35:10-12

You should not have stood in the crossroads
Obadiah 1:14
The day of the Lord is near
Obadiah 1:15

You have born the tabernacle of your Moloch.. your images, the star of your god, which you made for yourselves.
Amos 5:26

And yes an electronic tattoo,
shaped like a star, a star with six points, representing the number six hundred and sixty six.

One day literally scanning will happen on the hand or forehead, there can be no doubt.
Many will be fooled into thinking they are being sealed with the seal of God in their foreheads.
But not those paying close attention and heeding the warnings.
No it is not the hexagram, though the hexagram, pentagram, or any other satanic symbol would still be just as bad. A blazing sun with an eye or hand in the middle is what people who have had visions/dreams about it are describing...

Clip 1: ✂️ Ken Peter's Dream (Mark of the Beast)

Clip 2: ✂️ Clip from Gelzel's dream about the Tribulation

Pic1: IHS has NOTHING to do with Jesus Christ! The real meaning is "In Hoc Signo" which means "In this sign," referencing back to when Constantine saw a cross within the sun (the cross wheel is another satanic symbol btw), and a voice that said "In this sign, you shall conquer."

Pic2: Notice the sun within the hand. The swastika used by the Nazis was borrowed from Hinduism and is connected to sun worship and is another form of the mark of the beast. This shouldn't surprise anyone...

Attachments

• IHS-Freemason-coin.jpg
    IHS-Freemason-coin.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 1
  • swastika hand.jpg
    swastika hand.jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 1
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟700,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

That's called a triangle...

It actually looks good, it takes something essentially dead (a building) and gives it life with an interesting design choice, as the building flows up from the trees and also down to the sidewalk...

But that's a triangle... Not a weird satanic symbol of any kind, just cool architecture.

Cool photo .. I've never actually seen any of Trump's properties not having been to New York myself.

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,731,072.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That's called a triangle...

It actually looks good, it takes something essentially dead (a building) and gives it life with an interesting design choice, as the building flows up from the trees and also down to the sidewalk...

But that's a triangle... Not a weird satanic symbol of any kind, just cool architecture.

Cool photo .. I've never actually seen any of Trump's properties not having been to New York myself.
Oh but the “Vigilant Citizen” disagrees! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0