Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Interesting take on the situation.
(I hadn't heard this one.)
Yeah He told us about 2 yrs ago but never gave the details , back then he just said that warp speed broke their plans.
And that left us scratching our heads...lol

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And for anyone reading this , well we were very lucky here because we got the worst of it and could see quite clearly that this was not about a virus.
Our health ministers were telling us that we were never going back to way things were , and that this is the new normal , the "NEW WORLD ORDER" they said.

Well we had our guns taken from us yrs ago , so we couldn't shoot them so we protested.
Well that went down well with the gov , how dare these people refuse the jab , refuse to be lock down , refuse to have their freedoms removed from them , it's time to show them who's boss here! ....and they tried.

Police brutality, Melbourne, Australia, 2021

FREE AUSTRALIA: The world needs to witness what police did in Melbourne yesterday

In the end the gov was getting frustrated , we wouldn't stop and we were supposed to be dropping dead but weren't.
Our idiot gov couldn't see what Trump had done , Warp Speed.....ha ha.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel to Donald Trump: "Don't be influenced by this freemason or that freemason, don't ever."
Thanks for that clip it was very true and I agree.
But untill Jesus Christ returns , we have to do something. We can't just sit back and let our globalist governments continue to murder and enslave us.
There's ample evidence to suggest that Trump his team and their global coalition is the only way out of this , but as always , no one can predict how all of this is going to turn out.
Fingers crossed I guess.

Upvote 0

imsaneru

Jun 18, 2017
Metropolis
✟46,110.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If your still alive then you can probably thank Donald Trump for that.
2 min vid

Riccardo Bosi: Operation Warp Speed
Well I didn't take the poison so i'm good to go anyway.
Most people won't know Riccardo Bosi so you should have at least let them know how it is that he knows so much.

I'm pretty sure that you know as I do that Mike Flynn pulled him on board the the Trump train and is now part of their team.
So I think it's best that we show the sleeping general public the truth of the matter...:)

• Informative
Reactions: mourningdove~
Upvote 0