The human body is a marvel. But why do you think God designed defecation to be so repugnant.

MForbes

Rejoining Member
Oct 12, 2023
Georgia
✟28,711.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The smell comes from eating meat. If I do not eat meat, it does not smell. Also we have to have bacteria in our body to break down the meat. The Body has enzymes for the digestion of plants. We eat plants to show that we are all a part of creation.
That's up for debate. I worked with a vegan whose poop smells really bad. I'm talking about a double-dose of Lysol bad....

Last edited:
Reactions: Phoneman-777
Upvote 0

Phoneman-777

Dec 11, 2022
Deep South
✟31,648.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I must say that is one great analogy. And very well expressed.
I heard my favorite preacher say that in a sermon, C. D. Brooks. After a sermon by Brooks, one can't help but want to go forth a mighty man of God ready to storm the very gates of hell for Jesus.

Upvote 0

DJWhalen

When God steps in, miracles happen.
Feb 13, 2024
Indianapolis
✟15,764.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Republican
The human body is a marvel. But why do you think God designed defecation to be so repugnant.
Could it be symbolic of sin being discarded? Or?
I think I have seen it all another pops up...

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's the meat .... Before the flood man was a vegetarian, God told him he gave him the herbs for food and the fruit from the various trees.
Broccoli is like a stink bomb, arrg

Reactions: Sheila Davis
Upvote 0

Qubit

Mar 6, 2024
USA
✟14,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You folks believe there was death in the Garden of Eden?

What makes you believe that the Fall did not change our universe, our DNA, anything and everything?

The Prelapsarian age may have been a Spirit Realm, and not even physical.

Adam and his Wife were naked, which could mean they were not clothed with a Tabernacle Body yet...

Job 10:11
"Thou hast clothed me with skin and flesh, and hast fenced me with bones and sinews."

Why would they need to eat the same food we eat, especially if they did not have Bodies?

Why not eat Spiritual Food?

Jeremiah 15:16
"Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts."

They most likely would have been consuming information. You know, Tree of Knowledge? Not 'Tree of Nutrients'.

I see so many presumptions being made in this thread.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟74,850.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I would like it if crap smelled better.
It does if you quit eating meat. We have to have bacteria in our intestines to break the meat down so the enzymes can take over to digest them. It is not the poop we find offensive so much as the odor released through the pours of the skin.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟74,850.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
What makes you believe that the Fall did not change our universe, our DNA, anything and everything?
It was not primitive man that fell, it was civilized man. Although we are star dust or star stuff. We are very much a part of this universe.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟74,850.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
You folks believe there was death in the Garden of Eden?
There was no death from sin before the Garden of Eden. I have studies the remains of every human that died before Adam and Eve. They were all killed by an act of violence. We even read this in the Bible. Genesis 4:14 "I will be a restless wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me.”

Upvote 0