Visit site
✟36,522.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Has anyone watch this show? It's a sitcom about retail workers in Superstore similar to that of Walmart or Target. I started watching a few episodes and thought it was a fairly good show until I saw one episode where two of the characters made comments about how Jesus would probably approve of gay weddings and he himself might have been gay. Granted this was just one episode and I haven't seen anything past it. Just discovered it today. Do I wonder if I should just make a final judgment on the program just due to that one episode before watching more. I mean that was a pretty Blasphemous thing for those two characters to say.

Skye1300

Vegan Pro life Mom
Mar 19, 2022
West Coast USA
✟47,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I've seen the show and it's not just that one episode. I wanted to like it, it was funny, but too many ungodly references about homosexuality sprinkled in most if not all episodes. Plus a lot of the characters are gay too. I don't watch any TV shows now, because there's already a lot I don't like and the few I do warm up to has to put in too much reference to gayness and openly flaunt it with gay characters oogling, fondeling and kissing each other. For that reason, the few things I do watch are mostly old shows from before this brainwashing garbage.

Upvote 0