• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Admin Announcement Site upgrade on November 15th 6am (Pacific Standard Time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟5,028,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am getting all kinds of pop up ads. It has been in the last week or so. Some are not good images. Is there a reason for this?
A lot of us have gotten them. They are gone for me right now and I hope it stayed that way. It was a nightmare!

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,161,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
A lot of us have gotten them. They are gone for me right now and I hope it stayed that way. It was a nightmare!
Gone for the moment.

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟118,327.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I hate it. As far as I am concerned, it is a downgrade.

Absolutely nothing can force me to pay $5 every month to get rid of in-thread lifetime membership advertisements. If that change is not reversed, I have to quit posting here altogether, no matter how many people love me and my messages, because they are on every page in every thread as far as I can tell, and I will not tolerate it.

You have two choices: Get rid of them or close my CF account this week.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟391,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I'm all for bringing the old system back. Ads are horribly proficient if you're not signed in i also end up posting in a thread i had no intention of posting in. Can't figure it out. Maybe I'm not meant to be here

Upvote 0

George95

CF Tech Master
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Community Manager
Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2012
✟1,452,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
any chance of a having a "free speech" Forum ... as in one free of moderates ?
Go ahead and PM me about this since this wouldn’t be the thread for it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.