• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Jenniferdiana

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
louisiana
✟174,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think i am at the end of myself. I feel really bad. I cant take it anymore. I dont know what to do. I am starting to feel suicidal but im not ready to die. I am afraid of these feelings. I feel so weary and so much heartache. My life is over and if it wasnt for my mom i think i would have done it already. I have lost all hope and im just not optimistic about things. I am falling apart and my eyes are burning with tears. I never thought it would come to this. I completely hate being in this body and i completely have come to hate myself and my life. Nothing is going to be ok. I am in hell and i am losing my mind. I hate putting this on here because i am not trying to make anyone feel bad. I just cant take the pain anymore and whats happening to me. I feel like the only way to not feel this pain is to die. I am suffering inside so much. I just dont want to feel this anymore..i cant stop thinking and i cant sleep. I feel alone and talking about it doesnt help me anymore. I am completely at the end of myself. I just might do it.

• Prayers
Reactions: teresa

discipler7

Oct 5, 2017
tog
✟42,302.00
Country
Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am starting to feel suicidal but im not ready to die.
Committing suicide is the murdering of self, which is against God's Law/commandment, "You shall not murder".
... Very few situation justify suicide, eg terminal diseases like cancer, which is usually a curse from God.

If you are on long term medication for a mental disorder, do not skip your medication because horrible withdrawal symptoms will develop, similar to Delirium Tremens.

Upvote 0

Serving Zion

Seek First His Kingdom & Righteousness
May 7, 2016
Revelation 21:2
✟223,022.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I think i am at the end of myself. I feel really bad. I cant take it anymore. I dont know what to do. I am starting to feel suicidal but im not ready to die. I am afraid of these feelings. I feel so weary and so much heartache. My life is over and if it wasnt for my mom i think i would have done it already. I have lost all hope and im just not optimistic about things. I am falling apart and my eyes are burning with tears. I never thought it would come to this. I completely hate being in this body and i completely have come to hate myself and my life. Nothing is going to be ok. I am in hell and i am losing my mind. I hate putting this on here because i am not trying to make anyone feel bad. I just cant take the pain anymore and whats happening to me. I feel like the only way to not feel this pain is to die. I am suffering inside so much. I just dont want to feel this anymore..i cant stop thinking and i cant sleep. I feel alone and talking about it doesnt help me anymore. I am completely at the end of myself. I just might do it.
Awww, Heavenly Father, we thank you that our sister has brought these cries to us, and we thank you for this wonderful community of supportive people who care so much about her. We lift her before you and we acknowledge that you know what she is going through, where she has been and where you will lead her. We ask that right now you will take away those tears that are burning her eyes with despair and flood her eyes with tears of relief, as you cradle her heart in your palms. We thank you for her loving Mom who has seen all that she has gone through, where she began and how enthusiastically she has walked the path of faith, trusting in your goodness and wanting to share that with others. But we know that there's a big wide world of people out there that are hurting, and I just feel that it's become to the point where our sister is losing sight of the glorious plan that you have, and the reality of the way the world is when we can let go of all the worries. Father, I think that our sister is spending more time with people who are saying depressing things than with people who can build her up in a positive way, so we ask that you will open doors for her, maybe to join some church missionary or outreach group, or to find some creative flair that she can really turn her hands toward making something of the world that warms your heart and ignites your Holy Spirit's passion to make her feel cherished everywhere she goes. We come against these negative thoughts with words of truth, declaring in Your presence that she is dearly loved and valued. So we lay this before you and we ask that you will reveal to her the sorts of things that is going on in her life that she can turn away from and the sorts of things she can bring into it, that will be like walking through a door into lovely, warm sunshine with delicate scents of roses in the breeze. We pray for the salvation of sister Jennifer's soul to come again to that place that glorifies Jesus' holy name, Our Lord and Saviour, amen.

Jennifer, just as I was writing this, the idea of being crafty came to mind, and I'm not sure if you're a little bit artistic or not, but I thought you might be inspired to see what I made a couple of days ago :D It's the angel for the top of the Christmas tree!

I found a gorgeous doll at the local 2nd hand shop, a white blouse and some lace place mats. I got a roll of ribbon from the $2 shop and cut some wings from a piece of tin I had out the back, then using a hot glue gun, I made the wings like the way Debi explained over here: Home Talk : DIY Angelic Organdy Ribbon Angel Wings .. (although, I just sort of did it my own way, but she gave me the idea). And I took the old fashioned red dress off and just cut the blouse and made it drape over a bit like a robe, and a bit of hot glue gun to make the wrinkles so it looks like folds in the robe. It was great fun, it only cost $16 all up (I already had the glue and the glue gun), and she's going to go on the top of the Christmas tree tomorrow!

This is the before and after shots:

angel-20171218-before.jpg

angel-20171218.jpg

It's nice to be able to get away from the computer and do something like this, maybe that's an idea that will help you to feel inspired that there's different ways that we can use our time that actually make us feel good about our self! :)

Anyhow, I will continue to think of you and hold you up in our prayers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟392,179.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I think i am at the end of myself. I feel really bad. I cant take it anymore. I dont know what to do.
Please talk to someone, your minister, a councelor, your doctor.
You need help and have to ask for and accept help.

People often think others would be better off without them, but this is not true. Ending your life would destroy your mothers life and ruin the lifes of others close to you.

Please please speak to someone.

Upvote 0

Basil the Great

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2009
✟722,611.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
I totally agree that there is a need Jenniferdiana for you to talk to someone. I also recommend that you take a long look at those precious dolls. If you have no pets to care for, then why not obtain a doll or two and care for them? They are so adorable and we all need someone or something to hold and hug.

Upvote 0

1am3laine

Oct 9, 2017
Detroit
Visit site
✟68,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Read 2 Timothy 1:7 and say I have a sound mind in the name of JESUS.
You have thoughts/feeling exalting themselves above the knowledge of Christ that you need to cast down by the authority of JESUS. ( 2 corinthians 10:5 )

When trying to sleep it is good if you play some christian tv/christian radio music station to clear the mind of worry.

Call prayer lines like tbn and daystar.
Reading Psalms 18 four times a day out loud will help strengthen you.

( 1 Corinthians 3:17 )

GOD Bless. I will be praying for you!

Upvote 0

discipler7

Oct 5, 2017
tog
✟42,302.00
Country
Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Some people actually believe cancer is a curse from God? Just wow.
DEUTERONOMY.28:20-24 says, "20 “The Lord will send on you cursing, confusion, and rebuke in all that you set your hand to do, until you are destroyed and until you perish quickly, because of the wickedness of your doings in which you have forsaken Me.
21 The Lord will make the plague cling to you until He has consumed you from the land which you are going to possess. 22 The Lord will strike you with consumption, with fever, with inflammation, with severe burning fever, with the sword, with scorching, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until you perish.
23 And your heavens which are over your head shall be bronze, and the earth which is under you shall be iron. 24 The Lord will change the rain of your land to powder and dust; from the heaven it shall come down on you until you are destroyed."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GeorgeJ

<Insert Custom Title Here>
Jul 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟70,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
DEUTERONOMY.28:20-24 says, "20 “The Lord will send on you cursing, confusion, and rebuke in all that you set your hand to do, until you are destroyed and until you perish quickly, because of the wickedness of your doings in which you have forsaken Me.
21 The Lord will make the plague cling to you until He has consumed you from the land which you are going to possess. 22 The Lord will strike you with consumption, with fever, with inflammation, with severe burning fever, with the sword, with scorching, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until you perish.
23 And your heavens which are over your head shall be bronze, and the earth which is under you shall be iron. 24 The Lord will change the rain of your land to powder and dust; from the heaven it shall come down on you until you are destroyed."
wow....this is so encouraging to folks.......got any more uplifting passages?

Upvote 0

Spikey

Dec 6, 2017
Manchester
✟11,348.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour

Seek out help from healthcare professionals, there are people ready to help you. Do not waste your one and only life feeling this way, get help and feel better. I hope everything works out for you.

Upvote 0