Dec 19, 2003
Texas
✟39,197.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Gilbert Switzer said:
When Jesus comes back will He preach on the Internet? Will He have His own website?

In the movie, Jesus Christ Superstar, He comes back as a rock singer. I actually think He'd make a better bass player. Jesus is HEAVY.
I think when He comes, preaching and the internet will be irrelavant.

Upvote 0

Patzak

Sep 9, 2005
✟15,722.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
If he comes back, he'll have quite a problem preaching, cause noone will believe he's the real thing. Preaching on the internet? Maybe he already is, check out http://www.tedjesuschristgod.org/. Preaching on a street corner? Would anyone really believe him after hundreds of people throughout history claimed to have been him?

Well, maybe he could perform a miracle or two to prove he's the son of God? But we're getting enough miracles without him, one just has to check out the yellow print to read about them.

Though if a couple million people got raptured out of the world, I guess that would be a pretty good indication that he's probably back.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DailyBlessings

O Christianos Cryptos; Amor Vincit Omnia!
Oct 21, 2004
Berkeley, CA
Visit site
✟30,234.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Scell said:
and here I thought this thread was going to be some philosophical discussion of the LotR trilogy or something :p

Hey, Tolkien's philosophy can be kind of interesting. Great Eucatastrophe and all that.

Upvote 0