Largo
✟10,436.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
There is a Recovery (Women only) forum so why is there not a Recovery (Men only) as well? Providing women with privacy, safe spaces, and support while ignoring men is something that secular feminism does. I don't think that is in line with Christian values.

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟54,760.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
There is a Recovery (Women only) forum so why is there not a Recovery (Men only) as well? Providing women with privacy, safe spaces, and support while ignoring men is something that secular feminism does. I don't think that is in line with Christian values.
"Christian values" .... do you know of any forum online anywhere that actually heals people/ lets them be or become healed, made whole, made well , God's Way ?

Oh, yes, it is true that God heals people - it is His Description in many places in Scripture.
He Provides. He Succeeds. His Way.

Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟207,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I think there is a recovery (for men only) it's just because, since I am female, I can't see it.

Also, nobody posts in the Recovery (for women only) forum, which in my view is good. I think that forum is to help women recover from sexual assaults, and the fact that none of the members of this forum have been raped recently is good thing.

Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟207,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
.... do you know of any forum online anywhere that actually heals people/ lets them be or become healed, made whole, made well , God's Way ?
I think the Recovery forums here at CF do a pretty good job of that.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,760,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
There is a men's forum that is private. Go to Contact Us at the bottom of this page, and click on that. It will take you to Support where you can open a ticket (thread) and request to be allowed in the men's private forum. Then you will see the men's forum. There is a private Women's forum as well which you cannot see unless you have "female"' marked in the profile.
The Women's Recovery forum is inactive.

Upvote 0