Please name some excuses for not understanding the things that were made at creation

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟253,901.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
-

It is (in most cases) not a problem of understanding, but a problem of lack of belief. Which is a lack of belief in The Word of God (The Bible) and The Bibles testimony given about God's creation.

It simply boils down to people, because of science (in most cases), just do not believe The Bibles given account about God's creation. As given in The Bible.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,917,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
They're not contradicting me.

The link: The most we can say with confidence at this stage is that physics has so far found no confirmed instances of something arising from nothing.

You: Something can't come from nothing.

What do you know that they don't?

They say "the most they can say" is that they've found no confirmed instances of something arising from nothing.

You're taking it a step further and saying something can't come from nothing.

That's a big difference.

So what do you know that they don't?

Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟248,047.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
The link: The most we can say with confidence at this stage is that physics has so far found no confirmed instances of something arising from nothing.

You: Something can't come from nothing.

What do you know that they don't?

They say "the most they can say" is that they've found no confirmed instances of something arising from nothing.

You're taking it a step further and saying something can't come from nothing.

That's a big difference.

So what do you know that they don't?
Ha! You thought I was saying something with confidence, did you? You've forgotten that I am a skeptic. All I have to do is point to virtual particles spawning from a quantum fluctuation to call my assertion into question. Where did the energy for those particles come from? Where did it go when the particles annihilated each other? I don't know! I can't say for sure that something can't come from nothing.

But they aren't contradicting the idea that something can't come from nothing, they're just saying that we can't be certain about it, which is true.

Upvote 0