Please name some excuses for not understanding the things that were made at creation

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟725,313.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
One either sees intelligent design in nature (which requires a creator) ... or one believes everything seen is by happen chances (millions perhaps billions of them over millions/billions of years).

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,164,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If a person believes in God (as real) and as Creator, then from that belief they must believe that all "chance" -- seemingly chance events in nature -- must be nature doing exactly what God made it to do.

Since they believe God made nature...

So, anyone thinking that 'chance' in nature would not be what God made to happen needs to...apply their faith to their thinking, so that all their thinking about nature includes God existing/being real -- so that (when we have faith) to say that God is the Creator of all of nature, we then realize what happens in nature is what God has designed to happen....

So, apply your faith.

Ergo, having faith, I then believe that all events in nature, such physics existing, evolution and so on, are then natural events of nature which is all under God's control....

Put in another wording -- Nature does what God designed it to do. His creation is perfect. He is able.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟656,526.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
Ignorance, teachings, too many differing opinions, comprehension?
He spoke and all things came into being. "Let there be light" .

Though He made man in His own image.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,018,823.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

I never had that issue as knowledge has been pawed down through the generations from the 2 Corgis that were on the Ark!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,164,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Since it's best not to tell people they 'lack understanding' have 'ignorance' or lack 'comprehension' etc. therefore when I can, I just quote the wonderful words in John chapter 1 which answer your title Question (the only place it's answered in full) as a form of sharing a good thing, like you'd offer a slice of pie to someone near the pie table standing there without knowing they can have a slice.

So, I want to never reproach someone for not having the invaluable treasure of having read John 1, but I want to share it with them instead as a gift. From love.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DJWhalen

When God steps in, miracles happen.
Feb 13, 2024
Indianapolis
✟15,866.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Republican
It's like "yet again, with planet fitness"? I can't figure out that thread and no one will say what it is.
I know, right... I seen it but I can figure it out.
I am looking for a place to post... opinion doesn't matter but to me...am I in the right place...? :sigh:

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,733,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I know, right... I seen it but I can figure it out.
I am looking for a place to post... opinion doesn't matter but to me...am I in the right place...? :sigh:
The op to that thread should clear it up for you here: Yet Again, At Planet Fitness...

Planet Fitness took the side of a man claiming to be a woman who was using the female locker room. While there were women and young girls there felt uncomfortable an an older lady complained. Again, Planet Fitness took the side of the man who was exposing himself in the female locker room.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DJWhalen

When God steps in, miracles happen.
Feb 13, 2024
Indianapolis
✟15,866.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Republican
The op to that thread should clear it up for you here: Yet Again, At Planet Fitness...

Planet Fitness took the side of a man claiming to be a woman who was using the female locker room. While there were women and young girls there felt uncomfortable an an older lady complained. Again, Planet Fitness took the side of the man who was exposing himself in the female locker room.
That's outrageous! Men should use men's room even if they are dressed as a woman!

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,917,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Please name some excuses for not understanding the things that were made at creation.

Do you mean at the time they were created?

Or understanding them now?

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,917,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Something can't come from nothing, Mr. Creation Ex Nihilo.

Perhaps some haven't gotten your memo?

Even if causality no longer applies in any ordinary fashion, it might still be possible to explain one component of the Planck-epoch universe in terms of another. Unfortunately, by now even our best physics fails completely to provide answers. Until we make further progress towards a “theory of everything”, we won’t be able to give any definitive answer. The most we can say with confidence at this stage is that physics has so far found no confirmed instances of something arising from nothing.

SOURCE

Upvote 0