People who prophesy in His name but judge are not doing what Jesus says

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,446.00
Faith
Christian
I learned it is not God will to want others to suffer for their wrong as God most wants them to be saved to love your enemies but such wrong still affects others and if not repented of could die unrepentant and may not be tolerated later that God will begin to defend the afflicted to make others die if they don’t repent. Also those have greatest reward who are not so vain that they see others not important and do good to others.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,446.00
Faith
Christian
I am not sure there is a hell for all who die as Christian’s and endured life but never really fully repented of never doing good to one they could have I can’t say to teach wrong there may be hell because they ought to repent atleast but they may just cease to exist. But those who do not endure and leave the faith and unbelievers will go to hell.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,446.00
Faith
Christian
Actually am editing because there is no room for teaching of souls ceasing to exist so must not give false hope that even if people were deceived they will still go to hell as Jesus said they have Moses and the prophets let them hear them. Anyone can repent to be sorry for not doing good if can‘t do. I must also hear Moses and prophets who clearly said God will require at the hand of the prophet like him Jesus so not just God that believing in a messiah is essential which would never be except He be God as Jesus said I come in my Father name and you do not receive me another comes in his own name who you will receive and God never judged any people as Moses never did without any signs for it is wrong to follow anyone to accept if one can not even prove for sure for also God says can trust only Him and if Christianity was not true God could prove to any who trusted Him it is wrong.He said if I forgive not I will not be forgiven.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,446.00
Faith
Christian
I have had this dream a long time ago though did not share as thought it would be harmful and also because at same time had dream that seems just from imagination as claimed verse in revelation that is not there that black Jews are mentioned in revelation. But in my dream it was showing that though it is true as revelations says sorcerers and satanists and such will go to lake of fire God did not want me judging as He wants to save that God really loves them not to want them to go to hell. Nor that it is not important to judge and be against their evil but it is not to punish them and must warn of danger because they can die before they repent.

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟108,044.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I understand judgement is a measurement but I don't understand what you mean by measurement is an eating of a tree bearing two fruits.
two points of reference ... knowledge being a comparison ... as in a judgement/measurement ...

• Informative
Reactions: mikeforjesus
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,446.00
Faith
Christian
Do you mean because eating two fruits can only lead to comparison to be a measurement to perhaps be biased judgement as you are supposed to only eat from one fruit the knowledge that accords to truth and godliness ? I suppose you do also mean something by hell stores potatoes them perhaps where all the junk food of the spirit you accumulated is stored.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟108,044.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you mean because eating two fruits can only lead to comparison to be a measurement to perhaps be unbiased judgement as you are supposed to only eat from one fruit the knowledge that accords to truth and godliness ? I suppose you do also mean something by hell stores potatoes them perhaps where all the junk food of the spirit you accumulated is stored.

their are two types of knowledge .... one that leads to death and one that leads to life ... our garden/soul/mind at this time being both seeded from within and from without ... Jesus kept the law "thou shall not eat of it" and therefore did not make a way for the serpent/enemy to sow tares in his garden/mind ...

• Informative
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,446.00
Faith
Christian
Many Christian’s are dream stealers they try to condemn Christian’s for doing nothing wrong to work on their goals even though is important to serve God too just to make sure seeing others not prosper by gaining a following in teaching what they do so they can prosper and do what they condemn others for doing just as the Pharisees who Jesus said for a pretense make prayers. Now some are sincerely misled do intend to help while others may just want to hurt others.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,446.00
Faith
Christian
Christians who condemn others as being sinful for having any earthly ambition or desires are a stumbling block and will be judged if their intention is to hurt. One article said the devil wants you to think you can only find happiness through material possesions and this caused me to lose hope and look at a bad video online because I don’t want to teach to sell all possesions to stumble others to keep them from Jesus by which they implied it is wrong to want material possesions. I think probably they still have some desire for material possesions and yet they condemn others for.

If wanting things was wrong to enjoy to have break though you must be rich in good works to give what you don’t need for any need why does the bible say

2 Corinthians 9:8
8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,446.00
Faith
Christian
Whoever slanders people for a previous mistake saying Christian’s practice sin something they do plan to resolve but keep bringing it up and spys who then talk about people says not covering others sin which is not serious which even that though must be dealt with seriously to show others how bad to show that such sins will lead to punishment that could not be repentant to lead to hell but if repentant christ commands to forgive so should teach others what is right to but I mean from non serious sin can stumble others from moving on so Christ will say I was naked and you did not clothe me.

Whoever covers his sin will not prosper but whoever confesses and forsakes them will have mercy so if persons do not confess to their spying and gossip and malice they risk dying in sin because they can die at any time when they are not seeking to make things right and if one was he would make things right so if one delays to seek to make things right he can die at any time and if he did not die and one sought to one would make things right.

For why when I go to a bad website sometimes pretending to sin and sometimes sinning just to stop others from thinking they can control me or because I see many speaking bad after a mistake I do as though I am not good enough to produce no hope to follow me why a Christian preacher talks about sin meaning they know and spy. Knowing others are using your past against you to punish you just makes you sin more but I have hope for my future now that I think I may have found one who accepts me so I am not troubled anymore.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tdidymas

Aug 28, 2014
Houston, TX
✟164,316.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Whoever slanders people for a previous mistake saying Christian’s practice sin something they do plan to resolve but keep bringing it up and spys who then talk about people says not covering others sin which is not serious which even that though must be dealt with seriously to show others how bad to show that such sins will lead to punishment that could not be repentant to lead to hell but if repentant christ commands to forgive so should teach others what is right to but I mean from non serious sin can stumble others from moving on so Christ will say I was naked and you did not clothe me.

Whoever covers his sin will not prosper but whoever confesses and forsakes them will have mercy so if persons do not confess to their spying and gossip and malice they risk dying in sin because they can die at any time when they are not seeking to make things right and if one was he would make things right so if one delays to seek to make things right he can die at any time and if he did not die and one sought to one would make things right.

For why when I go to a bad website sometimes pretending to sin and sometimes sinning just to stop others from thinking they can control me or because I see many speaking bad after a mistake I do as though I am not good enough to produce no hope to follow me why a Christian preacher talks about sin meaning they know and spy. Knowing others are using your past against you to punish you just makes you sin more but I have hope for my future now that I think I may have found one who accepts me so I am not troubled anymore.
"sometimes pretending to sin and sometimes sinning just to stop others from thinking they can control me" - aren't you doing the same thing you're complaining about (judging others)?

And if you aren't troubled anymore, then why are you still talking about it after 2 years?

(fyi - I'm not judging, I'm curious).

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,446.00
Faith
Christian
No I am not doing the same thing because others really are not really interested in helping though they claim to be as they focus more on the offense and act unforgiving without emphasing that there is hope. I am troubled because they don’t know they are not folllowing Christ truly and also hurting others. And I am just pointing out to help not to want their punishment as they seem to want.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jimmy It

Dec 4, 2023
Southwest
✟112,656.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
He who says he has no sin lies and does not practice truth. The bible says he who judges his brother judges the law. You can’t exclude anyone living to try to say they did not measure up and it is too late for them that is not what Jesus says.

If you want to take God place and say there is anyone that it is too late to be saved you are going against Jesus commandments which says not to judge any soul to hell.

Yes all have to repent as they don’t know when they will die as Jesus can come as a thief at any time for those who refuse to repent as they may have had all their chance they can die suddenly if they are not seeking to repent to stop sinning and choose not to watch
It is true, we do not judge other Christians in the sense that we condemn them to eternal death. We judge other 'Christians' behavior in regard to it being sin.
1 Corintians, 1:1 It is actually reported that there is sexual sin among you. I’m told that a man is sleeping with his father’s wife. Even people who don’t know God don’t let that kind of sin continue. 2 And you are proud! Shouldn’t you be very sad instead? Shouldn’t you have thrown out of your church the man doing this? 3 Even though I am not right there with you, I am with you in spirit. And because I am with you in spirit, I have already judged the man doing this. I have judged him in the name of our Lord Jesus. 4 So when you come together, I will be with you in spirit. The power of our Lord Jesus will also be with you. 5 When you come together like this, hand this man over to Satan. Then the power of sin in his life will be destroyed. His spirit will be saved on the day the Lord return.
1 Corinthians , 5:9
9 I wrote to you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people— 10 not at all meaning the people of this world who are immoral, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters. In that case you would have to leave this world. 11 But now I am writing to you that you must not associate with anyone who claims to be a brother or sister but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or slanderer, a drunkard or swindler. Do not even eat with such people.

12 What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? 13 God will judge those outside. “Expel the wicked person from among you.
It is not our authority to condemn, but to ascertain and discipline each other as a body.'

2 Corinthians, 2:6
his punishment which was inflicted by the majority is sufficient for such a man, 7 so that, on the contrary, you ought rather to forgive and comfort him, lest perhaps such a one be swallowed up with too much sorrow. 8 Therefore I urge you to reaffirm your love to him. 9 For to this end I also wrote, that I might put you to the test, whether you are obedient in all things. 10 Now whom you forgive anything, I also forgive. For if indeed I have forgiven anything, I have forgiven that one for your sakes in the presence of Christ, 11 lest Satan should take advantage of us; for we are not ignorant of his devices.
Yes all have to repent as they don’t know when they will die as Jesus can come as a thief at any time for those who refuse to repent as they may have had all their chance they can die suddenly if they are not seeking to repent to stop sinning and choose not to watch

• Agree
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,446.00
Faith
Christian
I also learnt from my time with christ people who give sermons to others such as about needing to serve or do something normally difficult for them and don’t make sure they or someone else helps them to achieve what they say just so they can act holier and that others are unworthy are as Jesus says lay burdens hard to bear and do not move them with one of their fingers such as to provide others that can help them. Or for others who condemn one as not preaching as much as them are wrong if they don’t correct in them what is preventing or show them how to lay the proper foundation in their heart that enables them to serve as they do or to gain the skills for example to pastor or find their talents for those who judge others for not being like other pastors or being effective servants as living for this world.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,446.00
Faith
Christian
Some pastors and priests and other christians try to interfere to tell people who you should not marry to condemn against people who are not someone wrong to marry but put burdens to say person not worthy for not meeting their own criteria not of God and if they die before seeking to repent and apologise will not be saved for Jesus said that servant who beats his fellow servants the master of that servant will come when he does not expect it so should repent when can as sometimes may not get opportunity to. And some of them want to force their view of person life on one that they think person should not seek success which it seems they want to take for some is wrong to marry to teach it is against the will of God to try to make that no one does good but they do wrong to force their view on others as is person choice that to work to make sure no one does or they will be judged for that is not what bible teaches to ever teach to interfere in people choice to continually work to do and to condemn marriage but bible says in last days they will forbid marriage.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,446.00
Faith
Christian
People are afraid of me exposing the many pastors evil works as they still want to control to harm people that they take pleasure in it to even condemn other christians that dont follow what they teach to say it is result of their beliefs and behaviour why God is withholding blessing for they dont like to see people prosper because they like to feel as though they are in high positions and authority over others and want them to suffer for they deleted my comment on a facebook post.

The comment was on the page the narrow path where they said christians are in love with the world that I criticised them for being judgemental of people without defining what is wordliness and people having hobbies for I assumed as I did see some christian pages saying all tv and playing games is sinful that they even judge watching a movie is sin I know they say any is sin but even MA movies which are mostly ok but have some bad elements are not bad if one just does not watch parts which are bad that may stumble one.

For we are called to be salt that Paul said I did not say not to keep company with immoral of the world but anyone named a brother but ofcourse not to engage with others sins but we should know about world how they think that interests them without knowing details of sins not to watch when there is stumbling block to reach them that we can know things in world to talk to others as even people say people dont want to hear about christ without building conversation first I said and one person seemed to support them.

I had arguments but a point I wanted to make which I believe because of their desire to control deleted it I said:

Many pastors seems to be they are all interested in trying to control people in being captives to persuade others they are evil because they seem to really hate and judge people to curse them

But they made the post

DISTRACTIONS DON'T LOOK LIKE DISTRACTIONS UNTIL THEY FINISH DISTRACTING YOU

And I said

If that had been all you were saying I could agree but I know others try to make the activities evil in itself to try to make others unworthy christians for others to consider to marry but actually they are not evil in itself to have break sometimes but must not be a distraction to replace time with God and sharing His word when there is time to but only in free time when there is no time to do.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,446.00
Faith
Christian
some of my thoughts on those who claim most are not saved because they are not on fire for God

no one knows better than anyone else but they claim they do just putting burdens because they are boastful about themselves for doing works but they dont show exactly what it means to follow christ fully for people that is too late to be missionaries and they imply person is not on fire if they have a desire for marriage is sin is against scripture which never says is wrong that it doesnt mean person does not want to follow christ fully but it must be practical that is wrong if persons are trying to make that person must always do works to be saved for no one is always doing works so that is hypocrisy so I see that a preacher can blame one for not being on fire for he is not always doing works but no one else had always done work and the bible never taught for salvation one needs to do what is not practical but I suppose one is at risk now if one does not seek to do often do some works always but not to all so that he dies ready incase he dies when he was not seeking to do any work.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,446.00
Faith
Christian
A bad part is reserved in hell for those who stop others from having any good thing that they also have to twist the scripture to judge others for desiring good things that they also had and to judge them as unworthy. What you did not do to the least you did not do to Him so they will go to hell if they dont confess their evil deeds that it is wrong before they die and they dont know when they will.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,446.00
Faith
Christian
Some quote Jesus who said to beware of greed for ones life does not consist in the abundance of possesions to use to attack people as loving the world for wanting to marry or gain wealth while that is only to store it not to share. To say it is sin to desire to marry is wrong for paul says if one marries one has not sinned and bible says it is the false teachers who in the last days forbid marriage. And how is one greedy if one wants a good thing that being married really helps in having a partner to help in one service to God and that having partner is helpful to be support from those who try to use your situation against you to accuse that you should not be respected because you are not considered good if they consider you fail in life because you are bad or because message you preach is not true that God accepts you or you would not have failed and is wrong though God can use any for others but helps for more so bible says he who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord.

Last edited:
Upvote 0