People who prophesy in His name but judge are not doing what Jesus says

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,443.00
Faith
Christian
I responded to below picture this

And many who believed and shut the door on others to judge them by such works if they chase such things just as others having a right but also chase God and wrong to judge others that did not as some didn’t and are old and can still be saved to do because they had evil intention will say Lord Lord didn’t we do and He will say depart from Me I never knew you because they were evil hearted against others not declaring Jesus as saviour of the world to offer to all even if they didn’t do.

Ofcourse it is very wrong to practice sin as a lifestyle and not be serving Jesus but does not mean right to condemn people who seek success to help others and who sin sometimes. Perhaps ones fall in sin because of evil Christian’s who support to continually judge to condemn one character and exclude them.

And also to judge other Christian’s following a church is wrong as far as they do not act like judges to know that they just want to follow incase and do not look down on and judge other Christian’s as though they know and treat them all equally to accept them and do good to them as far as they respect their right for their belief to share what they believe with their family.

F7CB7CA3-DCE1-48F0-A538-2383C0006C81.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,443.00
Faith
Christian
I believe God is not against prosperity if person first is believer and is not against His teachings and to sin against Him by purposely going against what He wills to be disobedient on purpose and not wanting to change to turn from being enemy to now receive Him that you are sorry for sins that though you may sin it is not lifestyle that you feel sorry and want to live for Him not to be enemy even if one sins but it is better for sake of witnessing me not to and just incase because people are claiming now that it is wrong in order to chastise them for supporting and accepting such a lie not to prosper.

They also risk punishment if on purpose lie if they don’t repent while they can to confess their lie incase they don’t have opportunity to repent to confess to God but because they teach that and not to know if they are not teaching truth it is better not to follow unless God proves He wills it but it is wrong for person to reject to reject one who seeks them to judge them though they don’t have to accept one or they won’t be saved but they may still be chastised.

Actually I can’t depend on them to change they will be judged if lying but I will seek to look for person so no one can use excuse I did not look and to do is wrong and allows them to justify their wrong treatment of others and they could just mock rather than appreciate sacrifice because I am alone in my teaching so should not allow that.

Or rather I decided better not to seek just because I can not know they are right that for now in case it is true I think I should not I am content and perhaps I should not to show care to witness that though I think it is not wrong I will not unless they admit is right but wrong for others who seek to marry to reject others for it is their choice by judging just because one wants to do bad knowing it is bad and not that one just thinks person is not suitable to not love them and if person has wilfully bad character and not if really there is no harm that person can provide in reality for I believe they can that if one is willing to work can provide as Christ promised to meet needs just as bird does not toil to find food God provides but they must gather food meaning God will provide opportunity to find work to provide daily bread.

It is still wrong not to help even if it is not God will for them they suppose one is commanded to help as it could be God will and it is their choice if it is not or their children may suffer and if they don’t if their children continue in that way they may suffer not to continue to prosper to have children that the church will suffer in their children but they will be saved for God disciplines the house of God but the unbelievers will be punished but also though you need not accept one you are not interested in you still must help them if you know how for others to consider them or can risk not to be saved if you don’t have opportunity to repent.

For I wanted to seek wife to prove to others but I decided not to incase it is not God will as they say in their posts with picture below you may get women it seems includes to be wife but what shall it profit the man to gain the world and lose his soul unless they admit it is wrong. For I realise people will only use me to be against me with this quote pasted on vault Facebook page by Steven Covey.

For they do not know everyone life for one could try he could have enough money yet people still don’t care and you don’t have to be rich to live for God provides that others did who only live pay check to pay check live off just any job and government still married for God has promised to provide enough for believers anyway he said see the birds who do not toil o you if little faith God ensures to provide what you need to provide means to supply

“I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.” - Stephen R. Covey

361CF75B-7EEE-4CF4-9BD2-B61512ECEBE5.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,443.00
Faith
Christian
I believe people should trust in Christ from watching video below but if such was not true people are justified not to compromise with those who love their own church traditions for they don’t care for all but only make people worthy of salvation because of one performance to achieve a performance at a point and if you did not you are not welcome.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lUlvMSq0-MM

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,443.00
Faith
Christian
I seek to follow church only because it claims but if God reveals otherwise will not. It seems many people wilfully worship a made up Jesus that is not just when they know it is not and in His name take away justice from men so that their light shines not on earth. For you can not do on purpose but only follow what you think is right if think is helpful. They do on purpose so that many do not feel hope to come to Jesus.

And they do evil to not support justice for all who need not concerned living on the earth in luxury by which I mean not even wanting others to get help though could be dangerous but especially so caring only to be great while not feeling at all for the poor to want them to get help to help from time to time when as often as you feel is fair you can when you can incase you don’t have opportunity to seek to .So all nations were deceived by such sorcery of Christian’s who shine not Christ for they may not be for Christ truly and supporting to make it seem impossible to be saved and not caring for such justice so that people are saved she fights Christ and sits upon the beast.

But mostly those who work to persuade others that Christian’s who preach you need Christ are false to try to paint them bad as though they are unworthy as not as good as them as though they are worthy because they do more good to make that more important to only do good to justify self for doing better than others though no good deeds are enough to make one worthy as though person does not need Christ forgiveness as all have debt that no one can pay his works are not enough.

The fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints that is their concern when they can for all good works that all may be saved lest they die without opportunity to repent for their good work to be righteous repentance of sins and acceptance of Him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,443.00
Faith
Christian
If they continue to treat me wrong to judge me rather than give others chance who should be able to support if willing to work and to help one do so as even poor families not even middle class still have got married and can have enough to support and christians supposed to help each other atleast to be able to support themselves even other religions some do and bible says unless your righteousness exceeds theirs you will not enter kingdom is deserved persecution.

Many Christian’s claim others hate them for being Christian they are not Christian who said to love your enemy and bless those who curse you and says if you are beaten for your faults what is noble to take it patiently but if you suffer for being Christian you are blessed for they all do for none to help for those who did so willingly and so deserve persecution if they do not repent while they can. Yet it is wrong to persecute anyone but just saying they would deserve if they offended and if they hurt person others they would deserve it only from person they hurt.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,443.00
Faith
Christian
If someone is in real need for any help you need to seek to help that person for while you are not seeking to you could die. Even your enemy if he is in need in some way as bible says if your enemy hungers feed him for if he shows hate to you afterwards not repenting while one can not to help you when you are in need he will heap coals of fire on his head. For bible says make peace with your adversary lest he deliver you to judge and you be thrown in prison. You will never get out of there but will be unforgiven by Christ as the heathen who do not believe unless you can pay the whole amount to last penny which one can not.

No one has to accept one one is not interested in for marriage if think such is better for another they can be saved if they repent and accept Christ they will be saved but one will have less reward if one does not seek to repent of that when he has chance and person may die before he seeks to repent and if one rejects one for no reason and if one hates one for loving Christ or having bad image to those who want to claim they are righteous and judge others as not which you can not know is true though one knows one is right and no indication one has evil intentions or would harm one but they do not need to if they are not interested but must teach it is wrong to judge others but must help one. If one is in leadership position must repent of if it to tell others they should reject anyone to judge if they are suitable or not especially if they seek to follow such belief but even if not not one business if person does not seek to force one to change one beliefs not judging if one is worthy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,443.00
Faith
Christian
As the law came through Moses but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ why do many Christian teachers and people act like a person must pay for some sins which also can be magnified that is not big sin to not get some things in life or that those who did not live best life they don’t have same offer and help to be saved by repentance ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,443.00
Faith
Christian
Many Christian leaders have no right to judge others and hinder and discourage others from going after good goals that are not to with talking about Christ to succeed for they know it is harder to find one who wants one if he does not talk about anything else though it is not right from them to judge for christians to be worldly as bible says one should not discriminate that should support anyone in struggle and not need to be charmed by anyone for his status and success in work and to talk to learn for I never reject someone who I believe is truly interested in me with whom I can have a future to make effort and not just seeking to play games to hinder me from finding one.

For should help those who struggle who can love for that is sinful worship of self or another that belongs to God that makes them like that but that is world we live in and I believe most of them were seeking other goals before which is how they got married they do out of jealousy and if they don’t repent will be judged to hinder so is wrong to condemn such as prosperity preaching for it is allowed if one soul prospers that is what bible says if one also is rich in good works to be willing to share apart from his needs and family to help all those who seek his help and who he knows it is his responsibility to help.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,443.00
Faith
Christian
I actually believe many people know they should do good to others to help them so purposely are against people seeking prosperity so if they don’t repent that that was their intention even if they think to be against to be safe to say still should I think will not be saved.

The same with anyone who causes divisions and seeks to attack other Christian’s to hinder their work has to confess to doing that though incase one belief may be true should hold that and those who promoted doctrine on purpose such as an end time view as though they know it and that other Christian’s are not saved to know it even if they do not even if their belief is true have to confess to that even if they hold it because they think it may be true.

I don’t know why people try to attack prosperity preachers as though God does not want one to prosper. It is only wrong to promise them it is result of being good that God will supply as it is still up to others free will. But as I have watched in the movie interview with antichrist people were focused on making money rather than preaching the gospel but I didn’t support as I thought bible supports getting money as is talent to increase to help others. Hopefully the movie meant only money but not to make priority to preach but may not

But I suppose one does not need a lot of money that some inherit it that they just happend to be but they should share wealth now that you should not love money and desire to be rich incase others say is not good to be risky as could die without chance to repent when not seeking to share.

I myself do not believe it wrong to seek to be rich if you share but I suppose if the church has lost notable people whose commitment is influential it is bad so I will not seek to be rich if God has not said just what I can that it helps alot perhaps any amount what average person makes to give in poor countries but not to all and not enough ofcourse that rich are responsible to give more.

If God actually intends prosperity they are actually fighting helping make others more blessed and to increase and they are against prosperity such as seeking a spouse which seems actually against the word of God which said they will forbid marriage. But I suppose could mean just that that is all you are after and not serve but if not I think they are wrong but I suppose it should not be characteristic of church at large that notable commited people given that gift that serving ought not to seek such.

But bible seems not to say such that if marry they have not sinned but I do seek to be single incase still wrong as Paul meant if one did not choose already to be single if one was gifted but I still think not sin according to bible and doing incase though I don’t see why it should be sin for me but not for others to have married.

Attachments

• E23FE9D7-7E2E-4E2A-ADCF-FC67B0DC1D63.png
    E23FE9D7-7E2E-4E2A-ADCF-FC67B0DC1D63.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,443.00
Faith
Christian
As horrible as child abuse is and must be punished even with death but first should ensure one heard gospel otherwise prison but persons must not be punished more than ability to endure. I put my reputation on the line though I am not guilty of such to say which I say out of love for concern for those who do not know what they do would be acceptable that all those who call for not even showing any mercy to atleast preach gospel to such and will not be accepted by Christ. But who are also criminals to leave children unattended to allow it that if leave with baby sitter can require video camera to record always things at home.

For I believe the only safe way to be saved is to trust in what Christ did that it should be preached that there is no harm for no one loses anything incase it is true because it seems most right that should trust christ is sufficient that it is not him who judges that Christ alone knows if he accepts other Christian for I saw video on tiktok of Jim Caviezel saying some sins can not be forgiven which is only true to mean require punishment but he should not seek to be not clear to try to imply perhaps he seeks to speak for christ that can never be forgiven not to know what he means.

I also believe perhaps sinners who die because of their sin but accept christ are not immediately granted eternal life but are punished first severely and then they are granted I think life in the world to come to be in same state they were on earth to be tested without having been punished.Persons must not support culture not to forgive for then you deny Christ for everyone has sinned in some way though not more and will commit other sins and must accept Christ for anyone refusal to forgive harms them to lose salvation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,443.00
Faith
Christian
It seems many pastors do not teach forgiving others is essential saying forgiveness is only required for you to heal as though it is not a desire for God to release them from judgement if they repent just for one to acknowledge that others can do wrong because each have ability to sin though they may repent but one is told not need to desire them to be forgiven but just to accept reality to heal that I just saw a post on Facebook. But it is actually required to forgive or you are as heathen. Jesus said so my Heavenly Father will do to you that is requiring the full payment which is hell because none can give if each of you from his heart does not forgive others.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,443.00
Faith
Christian
I think you mean it is eating from tree bearing 2 fruits meaning that one shows one is truly in Christ if the result of it is not bearing only Christ fruit for He said not to judge which you regard as outside of Christ a bad fruit as is wrong to take God place to judge but I do not judge to consider to know but to follow bible how I think it teaches because I could not see clearly the truth but knowing bible calls you can trust in Christ alone that it is sufficient that He would show way otherwise as God alone is to decide what is right to see.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟108,044.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i am speaking to the tree in Genesis ... the one which God said "thou shall not eat of it" the same tree Jesus by keeping the law did not eat of and therefore did not pass judgement/measurement ... or in his words "For with that verdict you pronounce, you will be judged; and with that measure you measure, it will be measured to you."

to judge others is to judge God

• Informative
Reactions: mikeforjesus
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,443.00
Faith
Christian
yes our reasoning also is a measurement when we seek to lean on our own understanding even if we think it right for there is way that seems right to man but it leads to death so unless it is something you already see as wrong God also may know better and so we should trust in Christ alone and leave judgement to Him so I do not agree if you say it is wrong to follow what one believes could be true what bible says that others also seem to be convincing it is and leave judgement to Christ but thankyou for explaining what you meant.

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟108,044.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
not saying its wrong (which would be passing judgement) but just speaking to what defines judgement/measurement ...

ponder this in relation to the law

"If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not have had sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin."

• Informative
Reactions: mikeforjesus
Upvote 0