Maine moves to join Democratic-led pact to elect president by popular vote instead of Electoral College

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟218,184.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
"The state would join 16 other states that have already agreed to support the presidential candidate that wins the popular vote. But the 16-state compact would only be activated if they have a total of 270 Electoral College votes, which would decide the presidential election."

"No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any Duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay."

In this way, by allowing enough illegals to vote in one state (require no ID) and flooding a lax-rule state with mail-in-ballots, Democrats can very much be in the driver's seat for the presidential election. Maine would be the recipient of such cheating taking place in a different part of the country.

Last edited:

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟250,098.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
In this way, by allowing enough illegals to vote in one state (require no ID) and flooding a lax-rule state with mail-in-ballots, Democrats can very much be in the driver's seat for the presidential election. Maine would be the recipient of such cheating taking place in a different part of the country.
As far as I understand it, in all USA states it is illegal for non citizens to vote in the USA presidential election.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,200,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
As far as I understand it, in all USA states it is illegal for non citizens to vote in the USA presidential election.
Don’t let the facts get in the way.

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟916,347.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"The state would join 16 other states that have already agreed to support the presidential candidate that wins the popular vote. But the 16-state compact would only be activated if they have a total of 270 Electoral College votes, which would decide the presidential election."

"No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any Duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay."

Got to get all the arguments for an unfair election in place for when Trump loses again.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,200,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
What facts?
The ones you posted, non-citizens being ineligible to vote for president, they get in the way of the flights of fancy about immigrants being shipped around to vote democrat.

Upvote 0

stevil

Feb 5, 2011
✟250,098.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The ones you posted, non-citizens being ineligible to vote for president, they get in the way of the flights of fancy about immigrants being shipped around to vote democrat.
yes. and also the innuendo that lax voter identity rules or mail-in ballots allow these undocumented immigrants to vote anyway. There is no evidence of this happening in significant amounts. 60 court cases failed to prove any significant fraud.

The good thing about all the cases and the whingeing of Trump and the Republicans looking for excuses as to why they lost, they have been super desperate to prove fraud in the 2020 election, they have had amazing resources at their disposal, the DOJ, Republican election officials, recounts, video footage, poll watchers, all of this, and they could not prove any significant fraud. It has shown how robust and secure and trustworthy USA presidential elections are.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟218,184.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It is illegal, but states can get around that particularly by sending out massive numbers of mail-in ballots, not requiring ID, and flooding areas with illegals. Realize, for example, the Supreme Court ruled against Joe on student loans but he is still paying off a number with taxpayer money. And obviously Joe is bringing in violent criminals who will commit violent crimes and many will not be prosecuted. It is to fundamentally change America.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

stevil

Feb 5, 2011
✟250,098.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
It is illegal, but states can get around that particularly by sending out massive numbers of mail-in ballots, not requiring ID, and flooding areas with illegals.
Help me join the dots here.
Who do the states send the mail-in ballots to? When the mail-in ballots are received filled out, who are they attributed to?
Where is there any evidence that undocumented immigrants are filling out these and submitting them and changing the outcome of an election? Surely in 2020 Trump's team looked into this.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟147,045.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
It is illegal, but states can get around that particularly by sending out massive numbers of mail-in ballots, not requiring ID, and flooding areas with illegals. Realize, for example, the Supreme Court ruled against Joe on student loans but he is still paying off a number with taxpayer money. And obviously Joe is bring in violent criminals who will commit violent crimes and many will not be prosecuted. It is to fundamentally change America.
Are we really worried about Canadians infiltrating the electorate?

• Haha
Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

stevil

Feb 5, 2011
✟250,098.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
And obviously Joe is bring in violent criminals who will commit violent crimes and many will not be prosecuted.
Are you talking about Joe the bus driver, or Joe the president?
Why is Joe the bus driver going to other countries prisons and loading up his bus with violent offenders and busing them across the border into USA? How does he get them past the border? Does Joe the bus driver also have skills in forgering identities and passports and visas? And then how does Joe the bus driver get paid for this operation? Drug money? Is that why he chooses violent offenders to ship in rather than non criminals?

When does Joe do this? Is it when everyone else is sleeping? Seems like Joe is a very busy person.

Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟247,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
It is illegal, but states can get around that particularly by sending out massive numbers of mail-in ballots, not requiring ID, and flooding areas with illegals.
That's ridiculous.

I'd use much stronger language, but that would be against forum rules.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟333,832.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
To mail vote. You have show ID and signature to register to mail vote. I know, since I had to show ID and signature to mailed vote.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟218,184.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Are you talking about Joe the bus driver, or Joe the president?
Why is Joe the bus driver going to other countries prisons and loading up his bus with violent offenders and busing them across the border into USA? How does he get them past the border? Does Joe the bus driver also have skills in forgering identities and passports and visas? And then how does Joe the bus driver get paid for this operation? Drug money? Is that why he chooses violent offenders to ship in rather than non criminals?

When does Joe do this? Is it when everyone else is sleeping? Seems like Joe is a very busy person.
We are told about how much vigor he has. Joe won't release the details of those he has secretly flown in. Remember Psaki at the first press conference?

Biden plans to "bring transparency and truth back to the government to share the truth, even when it's hard to hear," she said.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟218,184.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
To mail vote. You have show ID and signature to register to mail vote. I know, since I had to show ID and signature to mailed vote.
States make their own rules. How about the drop boxes, are they manned 24 hours a day by a trusted security guard? Remember the commission chaired by President Jimmy Carter and Baker? They concluded "Absentee ballots remain the largest source of potential voter fraud."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟916,347.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
States make their own rules. How about the drop boxes, are they manned 24 hours a day by a trusted security guard? Remember the commission chaired by President Jimmy Carter and Baker? They concluded "Absentee ballots remain the largest source of potential voter fraud."
What is the issue with drop boxes? How are they different from mailboxes? I trust my city’s drop boxes more than I trust the post office to make sure my ballot makes it to the right place in time.

Upvote 0

stevil

Feb 5, 2011
✟250,098.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
We are told about how much vigor he has. Joe won't release the details of those he has secretly flown in.
I've read up now on what magas are complaining about regarding flying in immigrants.

It's very much awkward spin.

Neither Biden nor his administration are flying immigrants in. They are not providing any flights at all for immigrants.

What is actually happening is that they are allowing a limited amount of asylum seekers from specific countries to qualify for the parole program only if they enter legally at a port of entry and if they have a sponsor and some other qualifying conditions.
They are not illegals, and they are not violent criminals, and Biden isn't flying them in.
Do you make up this spin yourself, or do you copy paste it from somewhere?

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟218,184.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I've read up now on what magas are complaining about regarding flying in immigrants.

It's very much awkward spin.

Neither Biden nor his administration are flying immigrants in. They are not providing any flights at all for immigrants.

What is actually happening is that they are allowing a limited amount of asylum seekers from specific countries to qualify for the parole program only if they enter legally at a port of entry and if they have a sponsor and some other qualifying conditions.
They are not illegals, and they are not violent criminals, and Biden isn't flying them in.
Do you make up this spin yourself, or do you copy paste it from somewhere?
Joe, after his administration pledged transparency, was secretly flying these people in. When caught Biden refused to supply specifics. His administration has CONSISTENTLY lied about the border being safe, secure, and closed. Why won't he produce the vetting records for these people you say are not violent criminals? When did he vet them, where and when did the transports take place, how much money did it cost? You can bet it was taxpayer money, not money from the Biden fortune.There is a long list of professional people who love American who have applied legally to get into this country. Instead Joe has allowed many unvetted criminals from countries that dislike the United States. Why do you think crime has taken such a dramatic drop in Venezuela? Because they sent so may of their criminals here. The Biden administration left Afghanis who had helped America in Afghanistan, they held up the paperwork of so many translators and their families, left them to die. And they brought in who knows who. Joe and the rest should be prosecuted as accessories for the violent crimes that have been committed.

• Agree
Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟218,184.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
What is the issue with drop boxes? How are they different from mailboxes? I trust my city’s drop boxes more than I trust the post office to make sure my ballot makes it to the right place in time.
So you would feel safe keeping your valuables in an unmanned dropbox? There needs to be observers who are not Democrats, and we cannot let Biden and his people contracted from the federal government to take over the collecting of ballots, from drop boxes or other places, unobserved.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,437,729.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

This is an absolutely false talking point.

Upvote 0