United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I'm doing well. Thank you for asking.

I've found what I need. It took awhile to realize it. :)
That answer is so you, lol. I hope you are happy and content.

• Friendly
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟954,625.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
That answer is so you, lol. I hope you are happy and content.

Why? It's true. ;-)

Thank you for your kindness. Kidding aside, I'm a little slow at times. That's the result of lengthy periods of unattachment. There were times when I wasn't looking at all. When I started again I was behind and very naive. Although I'm more experienced there's still a gap.

I'm not the sort to dissect or read between the lines. I don't try to figure men out. I take them at their word until they reveal I shouldn't. I don't wonder if he's the one. It isn't necessary. If he wants to keep you he will. That may not sound romantic but it's true. Men know what they want and the lone thing to decide is whether we want the same.

I wasn't always like this. I used to ask my friends silly questions and they were equally clueless. But I learned to keep my own counsel and sit with things until the answers come. Sometimes love comes softly. It isn't euphoric or blaring. One day you wake up and you know and the rest makes sense. :)

~bella

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟358,595.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Why? It's true. ;-)

Thank you for your kindness. Kidding aside, I'm a little slow at times. That's the result of lengthy periods of unattachment. There were times when I wasn't looking at all. When I started again I was behind and very naive. Although I'm more experienced there's still a gap.

I'm not the sort to dissect or read between the lines. I don't try to figure men out. I take them at their word until they reveal I shouldn't. I don't wonder if he's the one. It isn't necessary. If he wants to keep you he will. That may not sound romantic but it's true. Men know what they want and the lone thing to decide is whether we want the same.

I wasn't always like this. I used to ask my friends silly questions and they were equally clueless. But I learned to keep my own counsel and sit with things until the answers come. Sometimes love comes softly. It isn't euphoric or blaring. One day you wake up and you know and the rest makes sense. :)

~bella
I didn't read your post. I came back to say that was a compliment from me. You are the most put together person I've ever known. I will always wish the best for you. Now i will read your post:)

• Friendly
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟954,625.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I didn't read your post. I came back to say that was a compliment from me. You are the most put together person I've ever known. I will always wish the best for you. Now i will read your post:)

You are kind to say so and I knew it was a compliment. I excel in some areas and fail in others like everyone else. I have much to learn. Thank you. :yellowheart:

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,169,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
With talk shows:
DESSERT MADE WITH SNOW.
Reese Witherspoon caused controversy with her making a dessert with it.????1
Sounds disgusting. I did eat some snow when I was a kid. Nothing further beyond that.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,200,750.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
LATEST CONTROVERSIAL SUBJECT.
HOSPITALS denying care to anti vaxers especially hitting those transplant patients. I forget the area of the U.S it is affecting the most
Good.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟358,595.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
TRUMP AND BIBLES
I saw this ad today. I'm speechless. Maybe he's becoming senile. How could he even think people would be vulnerable to this. Him selling the good book as if he's ever read it or followed it?

Upvote 0