Is there any scripture that explains why women like men that mistreats them ?

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟106,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Most women are repelled by guys that treat them really well even some so called Godly women. I was wondering if there is any Biblical scripture that explains why ?
Not as far as I can tell. This is more of a human psychology question, not a Biblical question. But hey, always treat women (people in general) with the upmost respect.

*I used an AI to search Biblical phrases in relation to your question, and it said there is no scripture about women being repelled by overly nice guys.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟954,625.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Why do you believe this? Is your opinion based on a personal experience or ideals promoted in society or the Internet?

There is no scripture that corroborates that statement which compels another question. How much time do you spend in the word? There's a consistent pattern throughout the bible of God's expectations for human connections. Loving one's neighbor is continually expressed and we're given numerous examples for our edification.

The mind is like a tennis match. You were served a lie about the opposite sex and lacked the volley (truth) to refute it. The only way that's possible is more time in prayer and study. Theology aside, it's such a heinous suggestion your rational mind should have contested it. Which suggests you've nurtured similar ideas or provided an atmosphere where contemplation is permitted.

The correlation is all men are dogs. An obvious untruth made equally evident by Christ's indwelling. All men don't behave as dogs because not all walk in darkness or conduct themselves unbecomingly. See the difference?

~bella

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0