I have this feeling I should obey this

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,746.00
Faith
Christian
Actually I do believe it may be free gift but is safe to try to do works that christ understands if not know. We should visit the needy and seek to talk about christ to them to give a tract and try to explain the gospel to them and encourage them in making it practical. That we should say we are willing to explain to them if they will listen that it is practical. We should make a website or make resources to help to explain to encourage and share with them to help us.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,746.00
Faith
Christian
Actually I think it is risk to trust in works that scripture says the law was written that every mouth may be stopped and all the world is guilty before God it is to show that all have fallen short according to law and by it none can be justified that you have to be justified by christ the bible says by the deeds of the law none should be justified yet it must be kept as the way to be saved on death but one hope to be justified must be in what christ did so all should trust in christ. So all should trust in christ and pray if christ shows other christians can be saved.

I know I posted if you have bible in your head but dont help one on street it means nothing but it only matters the state of your heart that you dont hate them but is not good from one and God may punish you on earth and not be saved straightaway on death.But persons soul is in the hands of God to save. The parable of the good samaritan was more a message for the unsaved that they have to love others different that in only loving others different do people find salvation that it may make them learn gospel

Also loving them is what makes others one open to the gospel if they hear it from a stranger and that one should minister gospel for dying soul for it is not our deeds to others that saves for it is not even required of us as no one can make another non saved that they can still believe so it wont be required. Or I suppose when told about parable of the good samaritan that was just a teaching of what is right to do to be saved on death but not to have eternal life in future but not to inherit it.

For that there is a hell is certain scripture teaches but only those who do good enter eternal life on death which means inherit eternal life. Scripture teaches whoever does not repent of sin goes to where worm does not die and fire is not quenched so we can be sure about that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,746.00
Faith
Christian
Actually I believe now the only work a person must do is that work which is only your responsibility such as you find one in need which is critically in need that no one helps that you know they need help which you are able to for then it is not about doing works to be saved but it shows one faith is dead for it was asked from the Lord speciallly from you as is put before you and if one does not help shows that one does not believe in the Lord teachings. It is a sin one must confess to do better.It is just proof of faith in the Lord for it is required specially from you about something you can do so if you dont do it shows your faith is not true in the Lord so is dead.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,746.00
Faith
Christian
I believe rather it is right to trust in christ that works are not necessary to be saved as bible says not of works lest any boast that one should trust only in christ work for the bible says by the deeds of the law no flesh will be justified that the standard christ compares to is christ righteousness to never sin that any work that comes short of that is not good enough and need to put trust therefore in christ righteousness but works are necessary to be saved on death and should be done to help support gospel. So others should receive christ as Lord and saviour to put trust in what christ did and repent of sin for Him to be Lord by which is meant to believe and receive Him as the Lord who you must obey just what He requires to repent of sin to be saved and to be raptured if there is and pray if christ shows other christians can be saved.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,746.00
Faith
Christian
Actually as this explains works naturally come from salvation that it should reflect our faith but is not needed to do any work to be justified but if we have truly repented we would do some works to show to have fruit that it is natural result of being in christ that when there is many needs you see one would do some works but not about doing many to earn but would do what is brought to you that is especially your responsibility such as a critically injured person that is brought to you that becomes especially your responsibility to help.

youtu.be/ZwBkRqnQyTg?si=ITh8dXOoNgBmtHL2

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,746.00
Faith
Christian
I believe is wrong to risk to trust in any work that I believe such preachers did support that from not having enough faith being confused by James letter which I believe is just that a man is justified by works not faith only when it comes to passing a test to be righteous only and in some cases to escape punishment on earth only as rahab and I believe also to be saved on death but the scriptures teach as paul said we are to be justified by faith. I believe people hope should just be in what christ did it is a free gift as video before I showed but they should do works to be saved on death that it is required to do works to be saved on death.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,746.00
Faith
Christian
I believe I might be wrong for Jesus told parable of the good samaritan and there seems to be no excuse to ignore that and I believe as God is just that He will not judge those who see that works are needed when can and is safest to follow and I think as in the video from living waters they are right to see you are justified freely by grace but such faith if there was opportunity would not be alone but will be accompanied by works if there is time that you abide in christ by seeking to do works whenever there is need that it would be done if there is time so I believe the explanation below is right.

Actually as this explains works naturally come from salvation that it should reflect our faith but is not needed to do any work to be justified but if we have truly repented we would do some works to show to have fruit that it is natural result of being in christ that when there is many needs you see one would do some works but not about doing many to earn but would do what is brought to you that is especially your responsibility such as a critically injured person that is brought to you that becomes especially your responsibility to help.

youtu.be/ZwBkRqnQyTg?si=7H_XS4RWvf2ZzqQ6

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,746.00
Faith
Christian
I do believe actually is wrong to judge those who follow churches that I should encourage them to follow jesus that as long as they are preaching church it is right as some can join church as they may be stumbled not to be serious though they ought to be just wanting revenge but is wrong but if they are worried they can follow only christ and also I believe it is better to witness to others and has better reward as that was what Jesus wanted others to be united saying call no one on earth your teacher.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,746.00
Faith
Christian
This video shows this speaker did not mean free gift is license not to seek to do good works when it is expected of one as I thought he did not mean you dont have to. Or if he changed his mind I dont believe that is right anymore that he said more accurate before.

youtu.be/VD5zE9dxvXQ

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,746.00
Faith
Christian
I decided to follow the orthodox church only to be safe and to try because some make that I need to as picture below says but if it does not prove makes difference not teach the following that one is required to join either catholic or orthodox only if it is offered to one to baptise them unless one knows orthodox is true for sure. I believe one desire to join the church is enough unless church preached to one and offering to baptise one without delay if one explains he studied the faith or they explain it and it is accepted but baptism is for the purpose to help you witness more.

As people are judged according to the light they were given such that if you are baptised you are required to partake of sacraments to receive help to follow christ while others dont have to unless the church has reached out to make it possible. And church may help to show more clearly what the gospel teaches that those in the church must follow all but others may have learned from them already to follow that some already know but others who are not part of church do not have to follow all of it that they cant know for sure but follow only what they know by themselves and in the world to come they will be given opportunity if they were not fully right.

St theophan the recluse teaches others dont have to become orthodox unless they had known for sure it is true and I think it is reasonable to teach to assume he would say also only if they know that they only need to join if church reached out to them which they are supposed to reach out to all the pope should say to give all numbers of those who are available at any time on a website.

orthodoxinfo.com/inquirers/metphil_heterodox.aspx

2D3E1472-8E9E-42AB-BAA2-BC559C1FE5E1.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,746.00
Faith
Christian
To make sure I am fully orthodox since the view of theophan the reculse may just be his view but not of church so I know I am in the faith to experience it if it is true since I cant know what is right I will assume people have to all seek to join if close by and if far and they can travel they need to that I assume they might only be saved if they die while were really making the most effort they can to travel or if they were really trying working towards it even if not most effort or if cant because of lack of money they need to work then they need to seek to contact priests to baptise them immediately that if they dont they seek another priest not to sleep until baptised or reach the next day if one said he could do next day that I will assume that perhaps christ will teach me later to show church father quotes who were in contact with church fathers who were in contact with the apostles but while he does not I will assume need to make most effort or some just so I can seek to experience the church but if the church makes no difference I wont support church divisions.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,746.00
Faith
Christian
I decided I dont have time for others sake and to distrust God and even for my own sake if I will not be devoted to be preaching church but I want to preach only christ as it will help more for sake of gospel as is more practical for all that Jesus said call no one on earth your teacher that I should focus only on christ and if others want they can join church that I should trust God that all that is required is to believe and do some good works that should have some fruit to do to represent christ that before preaching gospel there is some works to help needy that you do before you preach for it is not how much you do but that there is some fruit that you help some and you would help people brought to your path before you preach gospel is only required fruit to show you are christian but one is not saved by works just connected to faith should be works only as evidence of real faith that it produces some works but not to do many works to be saved just there should be some fruit if brought to your path but it is not that you need to do works to be saved but faith that is real does not come without works if brought to you to testify jesus so I will focus on preaching the gospel and if people dont accept what I teach can follow church.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,746.00
Faith
Christian
For those who dont trust that preaching is right they should do good works to many of the needy that you can learn who specially need one help that it looks like none will help who are hungry naked sick in prison and stranger not to go to sleep unless you helped many but not too many of those who you know about and may be it is safe not to preach until one has sought to help many of those he will know about if he looks who are in need.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,746.00
Faith
Christian
I believe the point of the below quote which may not be meant but which others take is that in church you should find people who are fully devoted to true teaching so should go if you have not found others devoted fully and you have not found the truth but we are the church that truth is given by the Holy Spirit that if we have been properly educated by the Holy Spirit in the word we can know the truth but others may have walked more faithfully in the word to know the truth that as elders they are to help those not mature.

“Make sure you live within the framework of the church because then you will live in a spiritual atmosphere and you will be fenced off from temptation, and your strength will never weaken in your path to salvation, and no temptation will be able to leave you at difficult crossroads.”
+ St. Theophan the recluse

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,746.00
Faith
Christian
I believe one trust should only be in Jesus that you are saved by grace through faith but it will not be alone if there is situation before you that you can do works for true faith will lead to works that you should do when you have chance to many of those who need who you can help not too many when it is possible but otherwise your faith should only be in christ to receive Him as Lord and saviour to have your name in book of life to ensure you are saved and raptured if there is and pray if christ shows other christians can be saved.I do not say one should not go to orthodox or catholic church if one was that can go to encourage gatherings not to offend churches and people to feel stop them from teaching what may be helpful that they can take what is right if you dont know though one should know that you can without church but to show you know and should but should put trust in christ and encourage people to.

But is important to obey only jesus to seek to preach Him as churches do wrong to endure to have speakers that teach wrong that you can be lazy to not preach Him as parable of talents say to interpret it as talent being just loving your neighbor with the love christ gave you which I think hopefully they mean they should not hide they are christian and sharing christ when they ask but still I think people must make effort to also talk about christ.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,746.00
Faith
Christian
We are saved by grace through faith for if we were saved by works to do to many to many or some of each who is hungry naked sick in prison stranger some can not be saved but bible says any can be saved. Works are to only be fruit of salvation that you will seek to do if it is possible just to any one who critically needs your help for you cant do to all.

So when one asks Jesus is coming are you ready you can say I can say I know how to be ready for my trust is in christ that we are saved by grace that works are only needed to follow true faith as fruit if there is time to do that one will seek to do many works but not too many while there is need to show your faith is real to always do only one work at a time whenever there is critical needs that is especially brought to you to show your faith is real but is not about needing to do many to be required when cant but one a time but whatever is needed specially from you that you can see if you dont help when no one has helped and it was brought to you you must help and to seek to do many works as there is need but only need one a time but not too many so you can rest.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,746.00
Faith
Christian
I believe salvation is by grace through faith but not a faith that is alone that if you have faith if it is real it will be accompanied by works as fruit but is not about doing many works but some works have to accompany faith when there is need but you dont have to do many works just that there will be fruit that a work will be produced when there is need brought to you that is especially your responsibility such as in the story of the good samaritan that you know person is at risk of harm for it was brought to you that God is testing your faith.

And should also bear fruit to show faith is real to help many of those you know about who may critically need help and who are needy and you can find who are help just to bear fruit as jesus says to go and do likewise so should but no one is asked to do all that is possible lest any boast just that their should be fruit that you do what is reasonable to help many but not too many of those who may critically need help and some others so there is some fruit as fulfill jesus expectations in saying go and do likewise that you have done to people not about needing to do to all that one is asked to just do one part in helping some.

For one is not saved by being worthy and even no one can as God requires perfection lest any boast that one has done all that can be done which only christ did just that you bear fruit to show your faith is real. So I believe all should put their faith in christ as Lord and saviour to ensure to be ready and to be raptured if there is and pray if christ shows all christians can be saved.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,746.00
Faith
Christian
I decided not to support divisions to trust God not to support injustice that I will go to orthodox church just for sake of fellowship and to more fully unite with christ in holy communion. I believe there is rapture but the part where jesus says 2 will be in field one will be taken and one will be left is second coming because those left are destroyed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,746.00
Faith
Christian
I believe the event mentioned now might be pretribulation rapture that everyone who is not ready who could know about christ will be destroyed but I believe all christians who are ready will be raptured that I dont believe christ supports divisions and that only people who are young who can not make a choice will not be destroyed or rather they will be raptured too but some will remain on earth who are infants who are asleep not to see the rapture that they will populate the earth. And even the tribulation might happen many generations after the rapture. The bible just says falling away makes the day of the Lord come to take christians who remain faithful for it makes sense that God will not make faithful suffer because of others falling away and antichrist to come but doesnt say when that could be after a long time just that a generation of christians will be removed and God will send witnesses to convert the rest of generations.

2D4D0FD1-A91C-4FD4-9618-127F10F20791.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0