I have this feeling I should obey this

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,755.00
Faith
Christian
I believe now it is not right to risk one salvation. Jesus said we must worship in Spirit and truth. Though I feel offended that some judge me still others may not and may teach the truth as it seems it could be biblical. As bible says if we keep the whole law and stumble in one point we are guilty of all so we must put our trust in christ finished work to receive christ as saviour because we need to believe in His righteousness to cover us at all times and not just when we are at church so we must receive His sacrifice personally to be our righteousness for all time.

For as ours is never good enough having sin though we must obey Him to do what is possible incase one dies without opportunity to call on the Lord and since not know when one dies even if cant do work because of time must seek to do though we will never be perfect without sin for Him to be Lord. Therefore I believe all should receive christ as Lord and saviour as others have said incase and to be raptured and because it is right as should be concerned for all to know christ and leave judgement of other christians to christ.

I did before say that we should not go to church but it is not profitable that way but should support the work of churches but seek to encourage them to receive christ as Lord and saviour.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,755.00
Faith
Christian
I decided I should trust God justice not to make divisions which I dont know is distracting or not that one can be orthodox to ensure child is baptised orthodox so they dont wonder and still not accept divisions afterward. I decided I would accept other christians but follow orthodox church for sake of being perfected and for fellowship.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,755.00
Faith
Christian
I decided to focus on serving God that I can not risk focusing on the world but trust God to meet my needs even without seeking only if it is clear He thinks is better saying seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things will be added to you. For though seeking after marriage is not a sin one should not be focused on earth but on serving christ and I want to just if God brings but others can search but must not be put before serving God that you wont because you are focusing most your attention on how to get a wife and if you have a wife is wrong to stop one from serving God and I think is better for me to remain single to focus on growing closer to God and doing His will and to show care to people single not to be troubled and focus on christ. Charles spurgeon said the below though I dont agree with some of his theology I may have got him wrong when he says we are not saved by works that he just believes none of our works are required to be saved but after saved they will follow true believer if there is time but if thinking one need not seek to do works I dont agree with him.

D30F3128-F559-43B6-A57E-F61831DF2D69.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,755.00
Faith
Christian
I decided I will seek to marry as is good thing as people do respect me less to use my situation against me to promote their ideas and judgements and it is self made that it may seem to have myself to blame to do so and is more better to do more to be fruitful that is God will to have children. I thought I should be single as was worried by some who criticise one for focusing on worldly things that I wanted to show I am doing what I can to please them to try to understand their position but now I realise is not right to condemn marrriage that I should just not let it stop me from serving God but can look for one too.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,755.00
Faith
Christian
Since it seems other christians I am not sure to be charitable and because church people perhaps if I am not following that they want to see I make most commitment I decided to follow orthodox church to accept its beliefs to test it though everyone can be saved even if not baptised if they were making all effort possible to be baptised I will assume incase that is position but it may be otherwise and maybe just if they desire to join church if cant find church service near them at a certain time but if so maybe any effort or most to seek to join to go to all churches that can help and do when one allows one to that perhaps I will learn later that anyone who desires can join if no church service near by and if there is that making effort not little but not need as most as possible or that desire to join even if can make effort is enough but I am just going to test it for a while otherwise I will not accept.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,755.00
Faith
Christian
I decided it is right to trust God justice since God provides no confusion and it is unjust to reject one because of a ritual who believes as that is a must because otherwise one does not acknowledge that he needs a saviour since God is holy and all sin must be punished but was punished on Jesus to take sin away and not to acknowledge that one needs His atonement to forgive his sin is a choice that one chooses which costs nothing to choose not to acknowledge his need of forgiveness so is unworthy of God forgiveness but a believer is not guilty and a just judge will judge one based on ones will to good so I will trust God.

I just thought perhaps I needed church to know the path to heaven because I thought I might need it to make me understand the word of God incase there is more to do but actually there is not that we only need the word of God that the gospel message is only to repent of sins mentioned in the bible and our responsibility is to seek to share gospel message and tell them to read bible to those who we know may be deceived by false teachings that that is our only responsibility that we must only be a profitable servant in some way according to what is possible to serve God in some way to help others so that it helps spread kingdom and to make sure we do what we can to share it but we should share to many. If anyone wants he can follow church.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,755.00
Faith
Christian
I decided I should follow the below as being extreme is not right to prepare people to be ready at any time in case there is natural disaster or disaster sent by God to punish those not ready and people can be deceived by teachers to not know they can be accepted but they had responsibility to know themselves but sent to remind people of His words as true and they must be ready at all times or in risk of accident and would be hard to get to church as should give assurance but can not by saying need to seek to follow church as may be difficult to as church is confusing to people not to give assurance to people they can be saved to know if they make enough effort.

The below is

I seen people true colours outside the church never charity though there could be some that are but to me I think church should stand a better chance of being since from similar raising of closer beliefs so I am going to return to orthodox church though I am not sure they are charitable either but to follow incase and to help find a church I agree with in what is essential to help fellowship and I thought I might as well incase true but I will follow the view of st theophan the recluse that those not baptised orthodox do not have to join or rather as that does not make sense to me since then it would be better not to be baptised I will accept it is better to join to have fullness to reach perfection but you are still saved outside according to grace you have but not to be perfected but you dont need to accept the faith unless it was proven to one 100% not by seeming true arguments but without any ability to doubt but if you do to accept the faith it is sufficient to be saved without seeking to be baptised.

Last edited:
Upvote 0