NASHVILLE
✟90,871.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dang! I wanted to watch the video but the computer says it doesn't recognize any of the video formats....

When I first spoke to God it was incredible, I've been chasing the way it felt the first time ever since, now it's a constant reality, I don't have any days, not one, that don't consist of me and him talking back and forth all day. I went through periods where it was more sparse, but I've come to realize that if you actually DO get free of your main sins, and then don't avert your minds eye from the father? He's just there, all the time, even when he doesn't want me to know something he says "It's not time for you to know that" but it's still an answer. When he speaks it feels like liquid love pours into my heart and then makes a shape with an impression, the impression let's me know what it means and the shape let's me know the "body language". He can also impress into my mind like 5 paragraphs worth of information in one instant, it's like he just downloads it to my brain instantly.

I recieved this because I wanted it so bad, and sacrificed for it so long. But the first time he spoke? THAT was INCREDIBLE. That's the thing I've been chasing ever since, but he's never done it again. I was sitting in my room praying, all of a sudden it was like the room melted away and I was falling, but I wasn't afraid to fall, I was heading toward this huge sea of love, I knew that's what it was and I watched it get closer and closer and closer and then I was plunged into it. As soon as I hit the "waters" I was filled with a euphoria I can't explain and I began crying uncontrollably and shouting "you're reall!!!!! I KNEW you were real!!!!!" And this went on for probably 10 minutes or so, I could not stop crying and exclaiming he was real.

Ever since that day, the remnant was left that I described as liquid love. He's with me to this day, and all I want is to get others to this level of communication. It's just sooo wonderful, you don't have to wonder what he thinks, you just ask and he tells you, you don't have to speculate if he's pleased, you know. He DOES correct you from time to time and it can make you feel really guilty, but it's cool cause he always does it when you are ready for it, and then you FEEL him as if he's right over your shoulder and saying "I know baby, you did a bad thing, but you see it, so I'm proud" so even when he brings you to repentance it's WONDERFUL.

Anyway, I don't like to go on too much about it cause I feel like... the questions will arise and some will think i'm making it up or you know... "why doesn't he talk to ME like that?" etc. But since it pertained to your post I figured I'd talk about it a bit.

Upvote 0

llopez88

Dec 5, 2016
USA
✟16,151.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dang! I wanted to watch the video but the computer says it doesn't recognize any of the video formats....

When I first spoke to God it was incredible, I've been chasing the way it felt the first time ever since, now it's a constant reality, I don't have any days, not one, that don't consist of me and him talking back and forth all day. I went through periods where it was more sparse, but I've come to realize that if you actually DO get free of your main sins, and then don't avert your minds eye from the father? He's just there, all the time, even when he doesn't want me to know something he says "It's not time for you to know that" but it's still an answer. When he speaks it feels like liquid love pours into my heart and then makes a shape with an impression, the impression let's me know what it means and the shape let's me know the "body language". He can also impress into my mind like 5 paragraphs worth of information in one instant, it's like he just downloads it to my brain instantly.

I recieved this because I wanted it so bad, and sacrificed for it so long. But the first time he spoke? THAT was INCREDIBLE. That's the thing I've been chasing ever since, but he's never done it again. I was sitting in my room praying, all of a sudden it was like the room melted away and I was falling, but I wasn't afraid to fall, I was heading toward this huge sea of love, I knew that's what it was and I watched it get closer and closer and closer and then I was plunged into it. As soon as I hit the "waters" I was filled with a euphoria I can't explain and I began crying uncontrollably and shouting "you're reall!!!!! I KNEW you were real!!!!!" And this went on for probably 10 minutes or so, I could not stop crying and exclaiming he was real.

Ever since that day, the remnant was left that I described as liquid love. He's with me to this day, and all I want is to get others to this level of communication. It's just sooo wonderful, you don't have to wonder what he thinks, you just ask and he tells you, you don't have to speculate if he's pleased, you know. He DOES correct you from time to time and it can make you feel really guilty, but it's cool cause he always does it when you are ready for it, and then you FEEL him as if he's right over your shoulder and saying "I know baby, you did a bad thing, but you see it, so I'm proud" so even when he brings you to repentance it's WONDERFUL.

Anyway, I don't like to go on too much about it cause I feel like... the questions will arise and some will think i'm making it up or you know... "why doesn't he talk to ME like that?" etc. But since it pertained to your post I figured I'd talk about it a bit.

That's crazy that you mention "waters" because that's how my experience was! I was laying afloat calm waters when He spoke to me!

Reactions: Symph
Upvote 0

Symph

Jul 6, 2017
NASHVILLE
✟90,871.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's crazy that you mention "waters" because that's how my experience was! I was laying afloat calm waters when He spoke to me!
And wasn't he soooooooo nice? Like when I first met Him I just kept thinking "I can't believe the things people think about you, you're just sooooooooo NICE!!!!!" And in my life that's been proven over and over again, sometimes it SEEMS like he's being unkind or letting me go through something awful, but I've learned to not worry or get upset, cause every time I have? Later it's obvious the reason for what happened and how he was doing it for my own good and then I just feel stupid for fighting him. Soon as I quit doing that? Oh man... the evidence of his work is EVERYWHERE. I'm excited for you man!

I'm trying to think if there's anything I could tell you from my experiences that will help you cultivate your relationship with him and all I can say is work on being FULLY honest before him. That was a learning curve for me because I think we don't realize how much we hide our emotions without thinking about it, and before I got used to speaking spirit to spirit with him sometimes I'd be talking to him and getting no response and then I'd realize I was only half in it, or not admitting a subconscious thought trail etc. He likes it when I just say "God there's a weird thought toward you going on in there I see it too I guess I'm just irritated cause of this and it's dumb..." etc, whenever you just admit those inner thoughts like that to him he is pleased, try to pretend it's not there and he gets quiet.

But other than that man, that's super exciting and I hope this is a life changer for you! I'm gonna start following you.

Upvote 0