Did Men Really Walk On The Moon?

• Yes

Votes: 87 84.5%
  • No. But all other space missions are real.

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • No. And other space missions are fake too.

Votes: 14 13.6%

• Total voters

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟895,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The moon and all the other outer space deceptions are just one big ole satanic lie against God's true creation heaven and earth.

The moon like the sun is a created light, that moves over the earth to given light on the earth. Theses lights are not 200,000 to millions of miles out in, an outer space.

Science and space programs have been able to successfully deceive people. By developing rockets that can be shot up into the raqia/heaven/sky several miles high 20-30 miles.

There is not one single video/recording of a rocket going up and into outer space showing the earth (going farther and farther away) as the rocket leaves earths environment.

It is always a rocket going up and showing part of the earth and a fake fish-eye curve. Then magically the next shot will be a a fake earth floating in the magical outer space.
Sure there are

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟223,017.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟253,901.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Sure there are

-
Ok so you are posting videos of a rocket going up and a rocket going up and traveling of the face of the earth. They both came back down to earth after their flight. Probably going about 20 to 30 miles high.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟895,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
-
Ok so you are posting videos of a rocket going up and a rocket going up and traveling of the face of the earth. They both came back down to earth after their flight. Probably going about 20 to 30 miles high.
No actually it’s about 60 miles.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟895,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
-
This is what you said.

There is not one single video/recording of a rocket going up and into outer space showing the earth (going farther and farther away) as the rocket leaves earths environment.

It is always a rocket going up and showing part of the earth and a fake fish-eye curve. Then magically the next shot will be a a fake earth floating in the magical outer space.
I just showed you two videos of rockets flying from earth to space with no interruption in the video. And you still won’t accept it because you never accept anything that contradicts your beliefs, not even scripture which is too bad because you’ll never learn anything as long as you keep doing this. You can’t teach truth by ignoring it.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟253,901.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
This is what you said.

I just showed you two videos of rockets flying from earth to space with no interruption in the video. And you still won’t accept it because you never accept anything that contradicts your beliefs, not even scripture which is too bad because you’ll never learn anything as long as you keep doing this. You can’t teach truth by ignoring it.
-
You did not show me anything, i have in the past posted either those videos or ones really similar. Again all they show is a rocket shot up into the sky that flies across the face of the earth

Did Men Really Walk On The Moon?

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟253,901.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟223,017.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
-
Good thing about men claiming to go to and walk on the moon, we will find out one day how truthful what they say, is.
I hope you can swallow pride enough to apologize to them.

Reactions: comana
Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,189,252.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
If they are where i will be (with God) and they did tell the truth. I would have no problem telling them i was wrong.
Your misplaced pride could prevent you from having that conversation, and you only have this life for repentance. There is no repentance after death.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟253,901.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟277,754.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Nobody has been to the moon & I reckon this video proves this.

This is an astronaut talking, nobody else.

That video says nothing like what the heading claims.

I love that it's quoting Terry Virts - an astronaut AND holder of the record for circumnavigating the earth by flying over both poles. Way to undermine your own credibility.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟253,901.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Nobody has been to the moon & I reckon this video proves this.

This is an astronaut talking, nobody else.

-
These videos never really prove anything, because all he says they can only fly in earth orbit. So the question is what does he mean by this, only fly in earth orbit.

That is why i usually avoid videos like this because they prove nothing. And i even think many of these are put out by people who are trying to discredit any flat earth information or people claiming fake moon trips.

You want to prove science is lying about God's creation, The Bible, is the best way. If a person is not going to believe The word(s) of God, then they certainly will not believe youtube videos from anonymous video posters.

Reactions: Apple Sky
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Apple Sky

In Sight Like Unto An Emerald
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟36,610.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lol'z - That's some phone bill Nixon must have had.

a et phone bill.jpg

:D

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟916,680.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
-
These videos never really prove anything, because all he says they can only fly in earth orbit. So the question is what does he mean by this, only fly in earth orbit.

That is why i usually avoid videos like this because they prove nothing. And i even think many of these are put out by people who are trying to discredit any flat earth information or people claiming fake moon trips.

You want to prove science is lying about God's creation, The Bible, is the best way. If a person is not going to believe The word(s) of God, then they certainly will not believe youtube videos from anonymous video posters.
He means we currently ( at least at the time of the video) only have the rocket power to launch into earth's orbit. Meaning NASA doesn’t just have rockets capable of launching to beyond earth’s orbit just laying around, it has to built first.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟253,901.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
He means we currently ( at least at the time of the video) only have the rocket power to launch into earth's orbit. Meaning NASA doesn’t just have rockets capable of launching to beyond earth’s orbit just laying around, it has to built first.
-

Still earths orbit (according to science) is a reference to the earth moving around the sun, that still makes no sense.

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟916,680.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
-

Still earths orbit (according to science) is a reference to the earth moving around the sun, that still makes no sense.
It also refers to being within Earth’s orbit, meaning moving around the Earth. Both orbits make sense according to simple observations.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟253,901.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
It also refers to being within Earth’s orbit, meaning moving around the Earth. Both orbits make sense according to simple observations.
-
I would have thought that should be earths atmosphere.

Upvote 0