✟27,466.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
Isaiah 47:8-15,

This happened to me! As to the nation, so to the person who followed the ways of that nation: Babylon! Shinar! Abominable idolatries!.
Woe is me! I am undone! I not only was prodigal, spending my money on riotous living, and women, then ending up with the swine (not literally) but close; eating grass and clover like Nebuchadnezzar when mad. (Daniel 4:33)

Isaiah 47 passage says this: "Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children:

But these two things shall come to thee in a moment in one day, the loss of children, and widowhood: they shall come upon thee in their perfection for the multitude of thy sorceries, and for the great abundance of thine enchantments.
For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me.
Therefore shall evil come upon thee; thou shalt not know from whence it riseth: and mischief shall fall upon thee; thou shalt not be able to put it off: and desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which thou shalt not know.
Stand now with thine enchantments, and with the multitude of thy sorceries, wherein thou hast laboured from thy youth; if so be thou shalt be able to profit, if so be thou mayest prevail.
Thou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from these things that shall come upon thee.

Behold, they shall be as stubble; the fire shall burn them; they shall not deliver themselves from the power of the flame: there shall not be a coal to warm at, nor fire to sit before it.
Thus shall they be unto thee with whom thou hast laboured, even thy merchants, from thy youth: they shall wander every one to his quarter; none shall save thee."

I also fell deeply into the occult, the very ways of Babylon, and the ancient entities of perdition! I communed with those watchers that remained: the ones God did not bind in chains of darkness at the flood, to the judgment. (2 Peter 2:4) Yet obviously not all kinds of the fallen ones were chained, for the scriptures speaketh of principalities, and rulers of darkness, of unclean spirits that possess, and speak, and that tare, and cast into the fire those they afflict. Even after Christ ascended, Paul had to deal with devils of divination, and possessors of men that were wild.

For even the bottomless pit is opened in a time after the crucifixion and resurrection of the Saviour (Revelation 9:1-2, and 3 unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet (Revelation 16:3). And there are evil angels of the bottomless pit: the destroyer, and the 4 bound in the Euphrates that shall smite the earth (revelation 9:11, 14, 15)

I had to be brought so low, and those who entertained my craft stripped from me, leaving me alone in the wilderness and desolate places to contend with the Almighty on HIS TERMS, and to learn His most dread and final Sovereign rule, and to renounce all darkness, and let the scalpel sharp blade of the Sword of the Spirit; the Word of God! (Hebrews 4:12)

Romans 7:24-25 convicted me sore: "O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin."
Now, what then to do with the flesh? Just serve sin? No! God forbid! Don't stop there because people can take this out of context, and even use it as a license to sin, because after all, my mind wants to serve the law of God, but the flesh wants to serve the law of sin, and then I sin and woe is me!

Sometimes I really wish the chapter separations weren't where they are in the Bible. 2 Corinthians 6 into 7:1 is one example, and this is another. Let's pretend for a moment there's no chapter and verse, just text.
"O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
"

That takes it from Romans 7:24 right up to Romans 8:5. See, we don't stay stuck in sin. We don't walk after the flesh. Scripture tells us to crucify the flesh, mortify those members on earth, deny yourself and take up your cross daily; put off the old self. (Galatians 2:20, Colossians 3:5, Luke 9:23, Ephesians 4:22)
"That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts"

Indeed does the Scripture say, "Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, And not holding the Head..." (Colossians 2:18-19)

The Head is Christ. This is talking about a wide range of falsehood: worshipping angels takes many forms, including praying to angels instead of to the father in Jesus' name, or calling upon angels to do things for you, summoning angels in ceremonies. As it says, intruding into things which he hath not seen. That's occult. Occult doesn't just mean magic and sorcery and witchcraft. It means to be cut off from view: hidden, secret.
Well, I was doing that. Such things must be repented of, and we must hold to the Head, who is Christ, for now, and forevermore.