Can you be sexy and still be a Christian?

Solomon Kane

Jun 26, 2005
Columbus, OH. USA
✟19,475.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Politics
US-Constitution
I'm told that you can't. christians are expected to dress like old people and cover up every square inch of their flesh so they don't make anyone sin.
So they should dress like the women in Muslim countries?

Upvote 0

Maka

Dec 4, 2012
✟21,686.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I'm not really sure if Katy Perry is a good Christian girl or not. How she dresses isn't the problem, it's her music. Listen to the words in futuristic lover or Teenage dream. Young girls listen to her music and look up to her so she could set a better example of a good Christian! Looking sexy doesn't nessasarily mean wearing less clothes. I like to look and feel good, but I do it for me and nobody else. I usually just wear jeans and a T-shirt, but that's sexy to me.

Upvote 0

bendstringz

Spiritual Warrior
Feb 26, 2013
Little Rock
Visit site
✟15,184.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
So they should dress like the women in Muslim countries?
First of all no one said that. You dont see people in America wearing things like she does in her videos. She Isnt a Christian she even says she sold her soul to the Devil in an interview.

Upvote 0

artqween

together we are strong :)
Feb 3, 2013
ummmmm
✟2,846.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
AU-Democrats
I was looking at some Katy Perry info and she claims she's still a good "Christian" girl. But some of her videos, stage routines, public displays just ooze sexiness. Are the two in conflict with one another?

Yes.. Within God Realistic reason. god does want us to reveal or inner beauti
However within respect for ourselves, God, and.. We should Never dress like a sleez :-/.

Im not sure where Kate Perrys head is at In my opinion.. In an interview she did last yr. she said she was a little rebel. Toward her parents and their unique God beliefs. She thought they were somewhat unique not exactly those exact words. She somewhat fround at them. Same with her little sister.

She seems somewhat misguided in my opinion. According to her and her sister.. Her father was an over unique Pastor took some things out context. Like devils food cake or the devils egg.. I forget what they r calld at the u boil them cut them in half take out the yellow stuff and mayo to that and add that to the middle section of the white part :-/.. ?? What r they calld friends...
Im not a fan of hers really.

Also.. we never hear if she goes to church. and some of her songs may put her to haties gates in my opinion

Hi B. Plezd to meet u btw..

Upvote 0