MI
✟20,481.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
My boyfriend of 3 years did it,proposed to me.It will be 3 years on Monday we met at church.I told him yes and finally have a guy in my life that will continue to treat me right.I knew he was the one and he knew I was the one for him.I Met him through another church member,I dropped off the pastor's car after I fixed it at my place.He asked me on a date and told him yes.A member of the church I go to. One thing he loved on the spot was I am a redhead,told him I am one proud redhead.We are getting married next year

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟997,778.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My boyfriend of 3 years did it,proposed to me.It will be 3 years on Monday we met at church.I told him yes and finally have a guy in my life that will continue to treat me right.I knew he was the one and he knew I was the one for him.I Met him through another church member,I dropped off the pastor's car after I fixed it at my place.He asked me on a date and told him yes.A member of the church I go to. One thing he loved on the spot was I am a redhead,told him I am one proud redhead.We are getting married next year
Congratulations.

Upvote 0