USA
✟954,655.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
thanks I read it too, anything else. Not that popular of a subject I guess.

Jerry Bridges has several titles on spiritual fruit and covered humility too. You'll find others here.

IMG_9762.jpeg

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟954,655.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Currently reading (among several others) "Parables" by John MacArthur.

Also studying ""All New Square Foot Gardening", an updated edition of Mel Bartholemew's original work.

How did you like the gardening book?

Upvote 0

godisagardener

Romans 10:6-9, Ephesians 2:8-10
Jul 7, 2022
Texas
✟64,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
How did you like the gardening book?

It's quite interesting. It gives a lot of information about how many of each vegetable to plant depending on the size of your family. And I think planting by the square foot makes it easier to keep up with the gardening. I've found myself reading from the beginning, then jumping around through various chapters, then going back and continuing where I left off. It's a good source of information and offers various plans for planting as well as constructing raised beds, etc.

Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟954,655.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
It's quite interesting. It gives a lot of information about how many of each vegetable to plant depending on the size of your family. And I think planting by the square foot makes it easier to keep up with the gardening. I've found myself reading from the beginning, then jumping around through various chapters, then going back and continuing where I left off. It's a good source of information and offers various plans for planting as well as constructing raised beds, etc.

I'm glad you liked it and appreciate the feedback. I've contemplated it in the past. I'll pick it up when it goes on sale and look for a copy in the library.

We've started a new thread for 2024 in the prepping forum. You're welcome to join. We love green thumbs!

~bella

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums