Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
That is such a mean spirited thing to say. I'm trying to give you edification. I'm trying to TEACH you the truth. I'm not blasting you with these crazy accusations.
What you’re doing is denying plain scripture. I’m tired of this game with you. Acknowledge the scriptures I posted, or drop it. You’re wrong. The friendly debate is over.

Upvote 0

AFrazier

Site Supporter
Apr 1, 2016
Mauldin, South Carolina
✟166,548.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I didn't even think the eating of the Passover was a big deal. It really isn't. The Passover is always the 14th of the first month. Always. God set it up that way in Exodus. It never changed. The Feast of Unleavened Bread was always the next day. Always the 15th.

Jesus died on the Passover. He died on the 14th of Nisan.

Yes, he ate the Passover on the 14th. Just as it is set out when God instituted it. He ate it on the Passover - between the evenings.
[Lev 23:5 YLT] 5 in the first month, on the fourteenth of the month, between the evenings, [is] the passover to Jehovah;

Some ate it during the evening just as the 13th changed to the 14th - during the evening. And some ate it when the 14th changed to the 15th - during the evening. Either way, it meets God's specific commands
This (your interpretation/understanding) is incorrect. The Passover was killed in the afternoon on the 14th day. The Jewish understanding of “evening” is the time following noon, as the sun begins to descend towards the western horizon. There is a ton of corroborating information on when this occurred. No one ate the Passover on the 13th. No one.

Upvote 0

AFrazier

Site Supporter
Apr 1, 2016
Mauldin, South Carolina
✟166,548.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Fine, take your marbles and play elsewhere. You are wrong. You've been proven incorrect. You can't accept that. That is your problem. Not mine.

Wednesday, April 25, 31 AD as the date of the crucifixion of Messiah Jesus is not wrong. There are many evidences that point to this date. I've made a 2 part video series outlining just 10 of the most understandable ones. There are many more I could have included. You should review those if your ego allows and review the sources.
Your two-part video series doesn’t take into account that Jesus was crucified on the 15th, per plain scripture. Sooooooo, you’re wrong. And I’m happy to go play marbles with the other kids. :wave:

Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟25,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Your two-part video series doesn’t take into account that Jesus was crucified on the 15th, per plain scripture. Sooooooo, you’re wrong. And I’m happy to go play marbles with the other kids. :wave:

This statement from you says a lot and enough - "And I’m happy to go play marbles with the other kids. :wave:"

Upvote 0

EclipseEventSigns

Jun 17, 2022
Western Canada
✟34,361.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Go read the Teachings of the Twelve. I really mean this. I wish you to know the Truth. Don't sit in error. I assure you I will continue to challenge you if you decide not to do as I recommended. So I hope you come back after your review of that information and find present your findings.. Hopefully, I will be edified by you knowledge but if no maybe you shall by mine.
To demonstrate to the others in this thread who refuse to engage in a meaningful exchange of ideas, where is this "Teachings of the Twelve". I'll review it and give my thoughts and show exactly where the problems with it are if it presents what you have written.

In any case, have you even reviewed my material? Before you start commenting, you should really be familiar with the content that is being discussed.

Upvote 0

EclipseEventSigns

Jun 17, 2022
Western Canada
✟34,361.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
However, Scripture does not state anything of the sort. He was not and could never have been crucified on the 15th. Passover was always on the 14th. The whole point of the sacrifice of the Messiah is that He fulfilled all the purposes that the Passover foreshadowed. Whatever wrong things others believe about the actual facts, the majority rightly consider the crucifixion to have happened on Passover.

Upvote 0

EclipseEventSigns

Jun 17, 2022
Western Canada
✟34,361.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No, not AFTER 3 days but on the 3rd day. Go read it again. The sin of Jonah is 3 days and 3 nights in the HEART OF THE EARTH. Nowhere does it say in the tomb or in the literal earth. The 3 days and 3 nights were the AMAZING signage that happened that day. There was the day in which He was put in the cross (day 1) then it went dark (night 1) and then light again (day 2) and then he was placed in the grave (night 2), and then the next day (morrow- 15th) He was in the tomb - day 3 and that night of the 16th - night 3. This is undisputable. In the Book of Genesis, Day and Night were declared before the Sun and Moon and Stars ever existed.
How about you actually read Scripture for yourself. And actually take into account what the enemies of Jesus believed. They took what Jesus said seriously.
[Mat 27:63-64 LSB] 63 and said, "Sir, we remember that when He was still alive that deceiver said, 'After three days I [am to] rise again.' 64 "Therefore, order for the grave to be made secure until the third day, lest His disciples come and steal Him away and say to the people, 'He has risen from the dead,' and the last deception will be worse than the first."

Upvote 0

AFrazier

Site Supporter
Apr 1, 2016
Mauldin, South Carolina
✟166,548.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
However, Scripture does not state anything of the sort. He was not and could never have been crucified on the 15th. Passover was always on the 14th. The whole point of the sacrifice of the Messiah is that He fulfilled all the purposes that the Passover foreshadowed. Whatever wrong things others believe about the actual facts, the majority rightly consider the crucifixion to have happened on Passover.
I gave you the scriptures. They couldn't be any more plain. Theology doesn't dictate history. It's your problem if you want to continue to be wrong. But I didn't take you for someone objective in the first place. You think you have the right of it, so nothing is going to change your mind. I've known people like you my whole life. Pearls. Swine. I should have never wasted my valuable time. I saw it coming from the get go.

Upvote 0

AFrazier

Site Supporter
Apr 1, 2016
Mauldin, South Carolina
✟166,548.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
This statement from you says a lot and enough - "And I’m happy to go play marbles with the other kids. :wave:"
Sure does.

2 Tim. 2:23 - But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.

Tit. 3:9 - But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

Prov. 26:4 - Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

If the two of you are unwilling to acknowledge a simple truth of scripture and yield to it, then I have room for you in my life. It is a vain and wasted effort to gift you with the hard-earned knowledge I have gained over thirty years of dedicated research to this topic. You literally take my hard work and trample it. I have no time for those types of people. I should have known better than to engage.

I gave you the scriptures you need to know your error. Heed them or not as you choose.

Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟25,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
To demonstrate to the others in this thread who refuse to engage in a meaningful exchange of ideas, where is this "Teachings of the Twelve". I'll review it and give my thoughts and show exactly where the problems with it are if it presents what you have written.

In any case, have you even reviewed my material? Before you start commenting, you should really be familiar with the content that is being discussed.
Here is the Teaching of the Twelve:

As for your material. I'm commenting on the statements made in this forum.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

EclipseEventSigns

Jun 17, 2022
Western Canada
✟34,361.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This (your interpretation/understanding) is incorrect. The Passover was killed in the afternoon on the 14th day. The Jewish understanding of “evening” is the time following noon, as the sun begins to descend towards the western horizon. There is a ton of corroborating information on when this occurred. No one ate the Passover on the 13th. No one.
Total fabrication and falsehood. The Jews always consider evening at the point of sundown. Always.
I gave you God's exact words of when Passover took place. That you ignore God's very words is very telling.

Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟25,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
How about you actually read Scripture for yourself. And actually take into account what the enemies of Jesus believed. They took what Jesus said seriously.
[Mat 27:63-64 LSB] 63 and said, "Sir, we remember that when He was still alive that deceiver said, 'After three days I [am to] rise again.' 64 "Therefore, order for the grave to be made secure until the third day, lest His disciples come and steal Him away and say to the people, 'He has risen from the dead,' and the last deception will be worse than the first."
He did rise the third day. But He wasn't in the tomb for three days. He was in the "Heart of the Earth" for 3 days and 3 nights.

Upvote 0

EclipseEventSigns

Jun 17, 2022
Western Canada
✟34,361.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

This thread is about my research and the material in the OP. Have some respect for the thread.

Upvote 0

EclipseEventSigns

Jun 17, 2022
Western Canada
✟34,361.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
He did rise the third day. But He wasn't in the tomb for three days. He was in the "Heart of the Earth" for 3 days and 3 nights.
That doesn't make a lick of sense. That's not what the biblical narrative even says.

Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟25,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Sure does.

2 Tim. 2:23 - But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.

Tit. 3:9 - But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

Prov. 26:4 - Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

If the two of you are unwilling to acknowledge a simple truth of scripture and yield to it, then I have room for you in my life. It is a vain and wasted effort to gift you with the hard-earned knowledge I have gained over thirty years of dedicated research to this topic. You literally take my hard work and trample it. I have no time for those types of people. I should have known better than to engage.

I gave you the scriptures you need to know your error. Heed them or not as you choose.
When you spreading what is wrong it needs to be pointed out just like I'd hope you do for others.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

EclipseEventSigns

Jun 17, 2022
Western Canada
✟34,361.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I took a look at that document and no where in it does it even mention anything about the calendar or day numbers being the same day of the week every month. Red herring and not part of this topic.

Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟25,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I took a look at that document and no where in it does it even mention anything about the calendar or day numbers being the same day of the week every month. Red herring and not part of this topic.
Show me where the Bible shows the Sabbath on a day of the month other than the 8th, 15th, 22nd or 29th of the month. In fact, don't. Don't want you to do anything in vain.

Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟25,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
If you aren't going to discuss the topic, then please comment elsewhere. Or you will have to be reported.
I'm gave comments directly towards your comments. I'm sorry but you don't have an echo chamber at Christian Forums. Now come back on subject and let's debate accordingly.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.