Oklahoma
✟165,784.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I didn't really experience a singular conversion moment when everything just changed for me. Instead The Lord gradually changed my ways, through many different moments of teaching me this world is not my friend, and that He will always being there for me though illness and need.

Yet when it comes to testimonies, I usually hear about how The Lord suddenly moved dramatically in a person's life. Has anyone else had experiences similar to mine?

rachelrising

Mar 13, 2005
✟2,862.00
Faith
Christian
I think a lot of people describe their journey with their faith and Jesus as a walk. This allows for growth a long the way and pretty much can fit what you described as well. People can grow in faith and there can be peaks and fluctuations along the way. I have heard of similar stories to you.

Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟7,543.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I didn't really experience a singular conversion moment when everything just changed for me. Instead The Lord gradually changed my ways, through many different moments of teaching me this world is not my friend, and that He will always being there for me though illness and need.

Yet when it comes to testimonies, I usually hear about how The Lord suddenly moved dramatically in a person's life. Has anyone else had experiences similar to mine?
I've had both experiences: a radical conversion when I was a teenager, then another radical one when I was older and in a crisis situation and prayed the rosary (which I have spoken of here).

But in btwn those experiences, I have done what you speak of here, just went about my business and allowed the Holy Spirit to guide me, learning a little at a time each day (sometimes a lot each day!).

Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0