• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Anybody else get hot and cold with mania?

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟931,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I've had about 4 full blown manic episodes in the course of my life. Never once have I ever been hot and cold. What is that? It's the most annoying thing ever! lol I don't think it's a side effect to my medications because I've been taking the same meds for the last like 2 weeks and it just started happening a few days ago when I was at a local mental hospital and it's been going on for the last 2 days or so now.

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟527,468.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
You might've just picked up a fever at the same time; obviously, I can't say for sure, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Praying for you; whatever you're going through, make it into an offering for God.

Upvote 0