Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You were not alone in the middle of the woods in their territory.
Thank you for explaining what my experience must of been. Clearly you as somebody who doesn’t know me and isn’t with me must obviously know about me and my activities better than I do.

They must have looked so cute and harmless through your telescope.
Weird. Yesterday I was gardening at my house in the woods, with my headsets on, alone, no neighbors in miles in all directions, and I thought I saw a bear about 15 feet away. I even thought I got a picture of it (after going on my porch):

IMG_7558.png

Very glad you were able to let me know I didn’t. It’s weird thinking it happens all the time and that I get pictures of them, but then finding out I didn’t really thanks to the diligent efforts of somebody desperately mansplaining to me what I’m really experiencing.

IMG_7560.jpeg

I’m sure your defining what I must be experiencing to match your narrative and not my reality has zero to do with making it easier for you to continue to ignore the issue and self-validate why you are right and everybody else who disagrees must be wrong.

And I know you have seen a lot more men than bears. Maybe even up close!

Out of the many thousands of men you have encountered so far - how many have tried to hurt you?
Enough that me and a majority of my gender are leery of being in situations of them. Enough that I’m taught things like “don’t take drinks from strange guys,” “cover your drink in bars,” “don’t walk alone at night in strange areas,” “on a first date, go somewhere public and don’t let him pick you up at home.” Enough that I see code words for women who need help to say to bartenders in the bathroom of Chilis. Enough that I have to teach my sons “when a guy says a girl is asking for something because of how she’s dressed, he’s the issue and not her, and you avoid those men too.”

Ironically, that one is delivered a lot by the men who also cry and sob over transgender women being in women’s bathroom and how that level of danger is so high, we need to legislate something to protect women asap. Because apparently that’s unconscionably dangerous.

Where did you find these very bogus statistics?
The US government’s crime data sheets.
I actually would claim that the women were the problem in that scenario.
Why are they all hanging around where the bears are?

This example does not appropriately apply to the topic at hand.
Of course it does. Blame the women. Blame the bear. Never blame the guy. Male chauvinism is alive and well, and bitterly defend why they are committed to being a part of the problem. And it’s why women choose the bear.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Desk trauma
Upvote 0

Zaha Torte

Jesus Christ is the Eternal God
May 6, 2024
Not Hispanic or Latino
✟893.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Good for them. This is a question about women.

The rest of this is just nonsense. You’re more upset that women as a whole have enough interactions with men that they’re distrustful of men, especially if they are alone, than you are hearing that enough men behave so problematically that women would rather face bears alone than them. A reaction that totally reinforces why women feel like they do and why they really resent when things like medical care access becomes dictated by people who don’t have any comprehension of the female experience.
We all got called out for being way off topic.

If you want to continue this discussion, make a thread and send me the link.

Upvote 0